Options

Heather Mills - 'I've already spent my divorce settlement'

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does she still get maintanance from sir paul?
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I would love to put her in the same room as Jordan.

:D:D:D What a pair of greedy, self-centred, grasping, manipulative crones they are!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spanx wrote: »

' As part of the deal, Ms Mills will receive £14 million for herself and £2.5m to buy a house in London.

The judge awarded a lump sum of £16.5m and assets of £7.8m.
    The couple failed to reach an agreement in court last month, leaving the judge to determine the final figure.
    Appeal

DIVORCE SETTLEMENT
    £16.5m lump sum, including £2.5m to buy London property
    £7.8m assets
    £35,000 a year for daughter Beatrice - plus nanny and school fees
    The settlement will also see the former Beatle pay their four-year-old daughter Beatrice's nanny and school fees and will pay Beatrice £35,000 a year
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spanx wrote: »

I think theres money for her daughter yes.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    Heather Mills is so full of crap!!!! as if Paul multi millonaire Mccartney would not leave enough money for Bea :eek: :eek: and sadly his stock will go up ten time when he is dead and another 10 x when Ringo dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: so she is well covered!

Reading what she says, (which I don't believe). I hope Sir paul has a large amount put away for his daughter that her Mother can't touch, or that would be given away too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Reading what she says, (which I don't believe). I hope Sir paul has a large amount put away for his daughter that her Mother can't touch, or that would be given away too.

I am absolutely certain that he has!:D

I am sure that whatever he has left Beatrice in his Will will be in a Trust fund so that nobody except the Trustees can have a say in how it is spent until she is 21 at least.

As for Mills saying she has to provide for her daughter's future,.....what a load of rubbish. She knows full well that Beatrice will be fully provided for in his Will.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I would love to put her in the same room as Jordan.

I very much doubt there is a room big enough to house both of their egos (not to mention their spite!) :cool:
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    I very much doubt there is a room big enough to house both of their egos (not to mention their spite!) :cool:

I think we should try though, find one big enough for them two and La Katona!!
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    I think we should try though, find one big enough for them two and La Katona!!

Quite angelafisher, however, I don't think KK is in the same league as the other two! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    She's a knob!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her :D
    Linda got the same reception, if not worse, when she was dating and married Paul McCartney. Personally I can't stand the guy and think he's vastly over rated but each to their own :)
  • Options
    LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    DaisyLou wrote: »
    Linda got the same reception, if not worse, when she was dating and married Paul McCartney. Personally I can't stand the guy and think he's vastly over rated but each to their own :)

What's to like? :confused:

She's a proven liar who had to pay an out of court settlement to a school friend whose assault and kidnap story she stole and tried to make her own. This school friend has, I believe, posted on this very forum in the past. Even Heather's first husband made her go for therapy in order to stop her compulsive lying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the media blast things out of proportion. She does try to do the right thing but it always goes tits up. I think she means well which is more that can be said for most zelebs.
    I do dislike Paul McCartney immensely which helps me like her even more :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's to like? :confused:

She's a proven liar who had to pay an out of court settlement to a school friend whose assault and kidnap story she stole and tried to make her own. This school friend has, I believe, posted on this very forum in the past. Even Heather's first husband made her go for therapy in order to stop her compulsive lying.

I agree. Macca was a silly old bastard for falling for it but she knew exactly what she was doing when she swooped in while he was still grieving for Linda.

There's no fool like a rich old fool as Ronnie Wood has recently proved.

Heather is so fake and reinvents herself more often than Madonna and Angelina put together and is a genuine as Jordans t*ts. I wouldn't be surprised if she shoves beef down her gob every night in private.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, I like her too . I think she is very brave and I admire how she has overcome her disability and nothing seems to get her down and i think she has earned every pound she received, you couldn't pay me enough to sleep with an old pensioner like him ... * shudders *
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the media blast things out of proportion. She does try to do the right thing but it always goes tits up. I think she means well which is more that can be said for most zelebs.
    I do dislike Paul McCartney immensely which helps me like her even more :D

If what's reported was untrue, she would have sued, especially when she was married to McCartney and had more power.

I'm not mad about McCartney either - he was led by his p*ick and not his head when he married her, therefore he's a berk, but imo, she's plain evil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    I agree. Macca was a silly old bastard for falling for it but she knew exactly what she was doing when she swooped in while he was still grieving for Linda.

There's no fool like a rich old fool as Ronnie Wood has recently proved.

Heather is so fake and reinvesnts herself more often than Madonna or Angelina. I wouldn't be surprised if she shoves beef down her gob every night in private.

:D I've thought that before and had a giggle about it... and i'm vegan :eek: I think Heather does like to shock but she does go over the top with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone remember the programme a few years back on Channel 4 called The Real Mrs McCartney?

It contained some pretty explosive revelations about her which Beetroot Head said he would sue over.

He didn't. Says it all really.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/story/mccartney-fuming-over-heather-expose
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Quite angelafisher, however, I don't think KK is in the same league as the other two! :D

Nothing like. Kerry is weak, self-indulgent and brain-addled, but I don't think there's anything really nasty about her. Heather and Jordan, on the other hand....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

People attacked Linda for being plain, older and a poor singer; but no one afaik ever accused her of being a deluded fantasist who invented a whole saintly alter ego. Eventually the public learned to love Linda for her low profile, her down to earth attitude and the quiet, unfussy way she raised the family. Heather Mills is extremely unlikely to follow in her footsteps; every time she opens her mouth something that sounds like a self-aggrandizing lie comes out.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brit1Chick wrote: »
    I agree, I like her too . I think she is very brave and I admire how she has overcome her disability and nothing seems to get her down and i think she has earned every pound she received, you couldn't pay me enough to sleep with an old pensioner like him ... * shudders *

Oddly, she wasn't held at gunpoint to shag the silly old sod.

I am getting fed up with the idea that you have to be for one side of a zeleb break up and against the other. I don't like either of them. They are both cold, arrogant and full of themselves.

She is just a proven liar who has the admirable traits of your average desert rattle snake at a children's party.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ' As part of the deal, Ms Mills will receive £14 million for herself and £2.5m to buy a house in London.

The judge awarded a lump sum of £16.5m and assets of £7.8m.
    The couple failed to reach an agreement in court last month, leaving the judge to determine the final figure.
    Appeal

DIVORCE SETTLEMENT
    £16.5m lump sum, including £2.5m to buy London property
    £7.8m assets
    £35,000 a year for daughter Beatrice - plus nanny and school fees
    The settlement will also see the former Beatle pay their four-year-old daughter Beatrice's nanny and school fees and will pay Beatrice £35,000 a year

So what is she on about buying properties to 'secure' Beatrice's future? I think her future is more than secure especially compared to the vast majority of kids of her age! Is she implying that McCartney wouldn't take care of Beatrice in his will? Bloody rubbish! He's a good Dad, always has been.

However I have to say here and now that I really admired her on Dancing on Ice. She is an inspiration to other amputees :) She has guts and will try anything. And yes, she DOES do alot for charity and did long before she got with McCartney.

God knows she has her faults, and many of them, but she's not all bad and IMO doesn't deserve some of the vitriol that comes her way.

*battens down hatches for assault coming my way for saying something nice about her!* :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Brit1Chick wrote: »
    i think she has earned every pound she received, you couldn't pay me enough to sleep with an old pensioner like him ... * shudders *

Hey hey hey, that was never the way love was supposed to work... ;)
    Personally I can't stand the guy and think he's vastly over rated but each to their own :)

I reckon Heather would sell her granny for the chance to be overrated.
    Even Heather's first husband made her go for therapy in order to stop her compulsive lying.

R U sure? This sounds too good to be true!
    newwoman wrote: »
    Heather is so fake and reinvents herself more often than Madonna and Angelina put together and is a genuine as Jordans t*ts. I wouldn't be surprised if she shoves beef down her gob every night in private.

*jumps up and down* - "LOOK IN THE LEG! SHE'S JUST BEEN TO MORRISONS"
    She is just a proven liar who has the admirable traits of your average desert rattle snake at a children's party.
    Don't knock it, there ain't nearly so many jellied plates to wash up after I introduce Sid the Snake.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Even his daughter Stella said he was a tight wad

Perhaps he has already given as much as he will for the child.

Nevermind Heather, Ronnie Wood is on the loose, there is another old sop waiting for your tender touch to loosen his wallet strings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

totally agree!! what a load of cynical viewpoints, if anyone else had done it everyone would have said they did the sensible thing investing for their child's future. she hasnt squandered it like a lottery winner on booze, wild parties etc. i think this woman has had way too much unfair press. what has she done exactly apart from marry a plastic face old fogey, who i agree is overrated and had a child by him? she was a bit loopy in her gmtv interview, but anyone whos been through a painful divorce where there are kids involved who has an ounce of emotion in their body behaves irrationally at some stage. i think shes a ballsy woman who didnt let her disability get in the way, i think she looked stunning with her new short hairdo, shes a mum, an intelligent woman with guts and who cares if she was married to an old beatle, shes a person in her own rite - and before anyone says it, no im not on her payroll!:yawn: