Options

Piers vs Pammy (Shrink Rap) Stephenson

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
Forum Member
I watched both Piers Mogan and Pamela Stephenson on television doing thier "interviewing " and I am really pleased to see that Pamela Stephenson seems to be a amore genuine interviewer that the divine Mr Morgan, I know she is a trained phscologists and it obviously shows, she seems to be more interested in the guests than Mr Morgan (whose programme is all about HIM) so I hope we see more of Dr Stephenso, so what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    workmad123workmad123 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Think its has two totally different formats though, in the sense of Piers goes over the life stories and speaks about it in general terms, whereas Pamela actually anaylses her guests.

I like both the shows although find that Pamela's is more interesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    I Love Shrink Rap wish she'd analyse me it's fascinating, I haven't watched much of the Piers Morgan show it seems more of an advert than an interview
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Piers Moron's entire programme output generally seem to be more of an advert for himself.
  • Options
    wombatofludhamwombatofludham Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched Pamela versus Heather Mills and was engrossed. I'm not quite sure if Pamela managed to get Heather to reveal anything she probably intended to but I agree the whole thing seemed genuine and professional. I definately want to watch more if they are coming up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    What do you lot mean, more about Piers than his guests? I only saw his interview of Boris but it looked a good cooperative style of interview. Obviously they worked out what they could and couln't talk about in advance but Boris came over with charisma.
    Watched some of Pamela with Carrie last night and all I know is that she has a knack of picking gay men and is puffed up with lithium or something... but still nice.