Options

Wayne Bridge refuses to shake JT's hand at match - first meeting since the scandal

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can't say I blame Bridge - good on him, in fact.

Terry is a kn*b, a good footballer yes, but a good man? No way. An absolute disgrace to himself and his family.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/7331044/Wayne-Bridge-refuses-John-Terry-handshake.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxdxQa-wukA

Video link above shows the pair meeting for the first time and refusing to shake JT's hand.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw it on Soccer Saturday, as Jeff Stelling said it was worthy of Soccer am :) half held out hand and pulled it away lol class!

Well in truth after a second look it looked like it was already out after shaking the previous person, but I'd like to think he tried to make JT look a fool
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254205/High-noon-Stamford-Bridge-John-Terry-comes-face-face-man-betrayed-shake-hands.html

John Terry makes my skin crawl. He really does have no remorse. Vile man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Samsara wrote: »
    I saw it on Soccer Saturday, as Jeff Stelling said it was worthy of Soccer am :) half held out hand and pulled it away lol class!

Well in truth after a second look it looked like it was already out after shaking the previous person, but I'd like to think he tried to make JT look a fool

loool I saw it too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chelsea fans booing Bridge...? :rolleyes::sleep:

What Bridge has just done isn't even half as bad as what Terry had done to him for MONTHS. He's the one that deserves the boos. Pathetic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    i think wayne bridge should have shaked hands as personal promblems should be kept at home
  • Options
    ~Gemma!~Gemma! Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terry is a smug t*at. Good on Bridge, I don't condone violence but I would of punched him in his balls!!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »

What Bridge has just done isn't even half as bad as what Terry had done to him for MONTHS. He's the one that deserves the boos. Pathetic.

what makes me sick..anyone of them who did that I wonder how they would react in the same situation..:mad:

JT lives in a lovely little dreamworld even his stepford wife ignores what he really is.
  • Options
    ~Gemma!~Gemma! Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loubooboo wrote: »
    i think wayne bridge should have shaked hands as personal promblems should be kept at home

What? Stuff the whole 'lets keep it behind close doors'. The man lied to his so called best friend for ages, and he expects to accept an hand shake? :confused: No thanks!
  • Options
    MonkeylalalaMonkeylalala Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The bikini pic in that article always makes me LOL. She's obviously bought herself a size eight bikini when she's more like a size fourteen. The rolls of fat coming over the top of her ikini bottoms is gross.

She would look fine if she wore a bikini that fit her, but that one doesn't by any stretch of the imagination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So Terry's wife has forgiven him.......again:rolleyes: and you now expect Bridge to just shake hands and get over it. Bridge has made a huge sacrifice this week pulling out of the World Cup and he feels his place is untenable and his best friend betrayed him, I'd say he's entitled to feel a bit miffed.
    I'm sure a lot of footballers have problems at home when they go to work.....as we all do and we get on with it, but when the problem is playing against you then you can't expect Bridge to brush it aside and show compassion toward Terry.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is breaking news on sky news! :eek:

And people thought them covering the Cheryl/Ashley split was ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sorry, why the hell should you you shake the hand of someone who's be ******* your girlfriend?

Doing your best mates missus is one of the lowest things you could do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    I like the way they've been running chat shows on the radio, talking like it would all be alright if they'd shake hands and all would be forgiven, as if the act of touching hands effects magic. Like they were little boys... it must be more like "you nobbed my woman, it's lucky for you I don't knee you in the b*****ks you ****"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know. Chelsea season ticket holder do tend to be knob though so I'm not surprised.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love the pic where the Ref is not watching who's hand he is about to shake but watching Bridge's hand engrossed :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    good for him. id have done the same thing.
    JT is a disgusting sleaze with no morals, JT doesnt deserve any respect from WB after what he did.

I'm sure he's still too mad and hurt to even be cival, i dont blame him.
  • Options
    pognog2pognog2 Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, why the hell should you you shake the hand of someone who's be ******* your girlfriend?

Doing your best mates missus is one of the lowest things you could do.

They had already split up when JT shagged her - IMO Bridges is an idiot for pulling out of the world cup & refusing to shake someones hand because of his 'principles'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok - I know that John Terry shagged Wayne Bridges ex (but as she was his ex what is the big deal for him).

John Terry's wife had every right to be hacked off and embarrassed but why is Wayne Bridges behaving this way if he wasn't even with the girl.

Just asking

oooh just seen post above saying same thing.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bikini pic in that article always makes me LOL. She's obviously bought herself a size eight bikini when she's more like a size fourteen. The rolls of fat coming over the top of her ikini bottoms is gross.

She would look fine if she wore a bikini that fit her, but that one doesn't by any stretch of the imagination.

Goodness, Vanessa look like a whale standing next to Cheryl and she isn't even that big at all:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    I'd kick him in the nuts, never mind shake his hand... JT is just vile. :mad:
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with how Wayne Bridge has carried himself through all this APART from the fact he wants to cut payments to his son, that is wrong
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good boy Wayne :)
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Ok - I know that John Terry shagged Wayne Bridges ex (but as she was his ex what is the big deal for him).

Because Terry was reportedly trying to help mediate between the two at the time!

WB was probably hoping that they could reconcile.

Great article by Brian Reade in todays Mirror sums it up.
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    I thought Wayne Bridge and his girlfriend had already split up at the time when Terry slept with her?

It's not cool to sleep with your mates ex-girlfriend but it don't think it's that awful.