Options

OMG! Would you????

missmaisiemissmaisie Posts: 170
Forum Member
I have just caught up with yesterday's 'Come Dine', where a cheesecake recipe went wrong and had to be done again. Fair enough.

BUT, she tipped the whole flaming thing down the sink :eek::eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I could NEVER do something like that ...
Would you???

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I know the episode you're talking about but i'm not sure if you're shocked by the waste or how it was disposed of?

If it was inedible then i'd bin it (grudgingly). If not, i'd try and use it for something else. But no, I wouldn't throw it down the sink (unless it was all liquid)...that's what bins are for :p
  • Options
    simon40simon40 Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it was a sink with a waste disposal system fitted.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our sink gets blocked easily as we are on the third floor so I would never do that! :mad:
  • Options
    AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean you are shocked because of food being wasted or because the sink might get blocked?

Its not clear mate.

:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes is it because they might block the sink or the waste?

I would flush it down the loo, put it out for the birds or make it into something else.
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that the one where she had forgotten to put the cheese in so it hadn't set and was very runny. While I agree she was wasteful and could have made something else with it I don't think there was any harm putting it down the sink
  • Options
    missmaisiemissmaisie Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Oops - it wasn't clear was it :o

My horror is about the drains - I can't believe what people chuck down an ordinary sink.
  • Options
    AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missmaisie wrote: »
    Oops - it wasn't clear was it :o

My horror is about the drains - I can't believe what people chuck down an ordinary sink.

I'd call the police if I was you!!!!

And write a very strongly worded letter of complaint to white star line company!!!

:D

Sorry, just joking.