Options

Hayley, Kieron and possibly Gary on This Morning today.

Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
Forum Member
✭✭
For anyone who wants to watch, Hayley just tweeted she's on her way to the This Morning studios with Kieron. Nothing about Gary but I don't see why he wouldn't be on too.

Comments

• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    For anyone who wants to watch, Hayley just tweeted she's on her way to the This Morning studios with Kieron. Nothing about Gary but I don't see why he wouldn't be on too.

Thanks Strictly. Chris who lost to Suzanne is on the Wright Stuff if anyone is interested. Sorry, I don't know his surname.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,659
    Forum Member
    Thanks Strictly. Chris who lost to Suzanne is on the Wright Stuff if anyone is interested. Sorry, I don't know his surname.
    Fountain.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Fountain.

Thank you lulu, Matthew has just told me:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary has just tweeted this!

Morning all ! Just on my way to see Holly and Philip on this morning. Hope you have a nice day. . Wed means you're nearly at the weekend !x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    Gary has just tweeted this!

Morning all ! Just on my way to see Holly and Philip on this morning. Hope you have a nice day. . Wed means you're nearly at the weekend !x

YAY! :)
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    cant believe its all over on sunday:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had to mute the TV until the DOI bit comes on....why do people watch this drivel everyday?..... and how come they manage to have a full 15 minutes before they go to an Ad break?
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All three are on right now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAY he's doing What About Now again! My fave :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that one too.... and doesn't Gary look nice this morning in his jeans, white shirt and jacket instead of poncy sequins!!! :D
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary just referred to What About Now as 'the Westlife song', even though he skated to the original Daughtry version :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like that one too.... and doesn't Gary look nice this morning in his jeans, white shirt and jacket instead of poncy sequins!!! :D

Yes, he does look lovely :D

Seems kind of shy though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really like his shyness and find it quite endearing! Kieron seems a sweet guy too!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,659
    Forum Member

I like that about him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like his shyness and find it quite endearing!

I like it too! I just think a lot of people interpret it as dull/boring. Oh well. :)

(wow, someone saying nice things about Gary on DS. I feel like I'm in some sort of alternate universe. :D)
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe Hollyoaks couldn't at least have given Kieron the whole of this week off to concentrate on the skating! :o

You'd think they could have let him catch up next week!

I thought all three came across well. :) Though I don't know why they couldn't just tell us what the repeated routines were, given we know all of them already! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm glad he is doing that one, that was the week when I thought he made a breakthrough with the performance side of his skating....will he do that, flying and possibly bolero or is there another routine as well?
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lousy programme - This Morning.

But......

Loved this bit of it though with the 3 finalists they all came over really well I even liked Haley who have never really warmed to. Good luck to all three. Kieron FTW.
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad he is doing that one, that was the week when I thought he made a breakthrough with the performance side of his skating....will he do that, flying and possibly bolero or is there another routine as well?
    I think 4 routines in one week my be a little over-ambitious... :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, there's no other routines, Hayley said three. :)

And I don't think Gary needs to worry about the Bolero. :cry:
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed it:(. Well there is always ITV iplayer:). It's nice they all came across well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it:(. Well there is always ITV iplayer:). It's nice they all came across well.
    They all came over really nice (an extra special mention for the lovely Gary) and their appearance improved This Morning 100% ;)

I liked how Kieron and Hayley said they met in October at their first training session in Bradford and after crashing headlong into the wall of the rink, they shook hands and said "see you at the final" :D

I'm sorry that Kieron is having to travel up and down, learn lines etc as well as try and get in his rehearsals for skating and it's a pity he wasn't allowed a few days off!
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They all came over really nice (an extra special mention for the lovely Gary) and their appearance improved This Morning 100% ;)

I liked how Kieron and Hayley said they met in October at their first training session in Bradford and after crashing headlong into the wall of the rink, they shook hands and said "see you at the final" :D

I'm sorry that Kieron is having to travel up and down, learn lines etc as well as try and get in his rehearsals for skating and it's a pity he wasn't allowed a few days off!

Ah thanks for that bit extra information. It always warms my heart when the finalists get on well, even if we supporters can't always agree;). The first time I ever saw that was between Mark Ramprakesh and Matt Dawson in SCD.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm just looked in TVTimes mag and it said it was meant to be Jayne and Chris that were to be on today so dont know what happened there maybe the finalists were brought in at last minute or something.
  • Options
    peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Hmmm just looked in TVTimes mag and it said it was meant to be Jayne and Chris that were to be on today so dont know what happened there maybe the finalists were brought in at last minute or something.

i think they are on tomorrow, although they will be on The One Show tonight 7pm BBC1