Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 21)

Comments

• Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should know by now that Shane loooves to set the cat amongst the pigeons! :D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member
    ok, enjoy... i did my bit for smutty society. seeyaz later x
  • Options
    Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    surreal wrote: »
    You should know by now that Shane loooves to set the cat amongst the pigeons! :D;)

damn i forgot DAMN YOU SHANE
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok, enjoy... i did my bit for smutty society. seeyaz later x

Thanks indie:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fell for it - hook, line and sinker.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    I had to skip a lot of the pregnancy speculation because to quite Phil, "it was doin' my nut in' a little bit. But did we get the Inside Soap bit where it actually says..."Amira's test is negative" Also that she plans to tell Syed she's not pregnant after all?

Anyway it fits in with the test getting mixed up and she actually is doesn't it?

I also liked the Day in the life with Nitin.. He says; " Nina Marc, Himesh and I always go for lunch together which is quite funny. Today Nina fancied a Subway, so we all walked there together. We're pretty much like a surrogate family." (Hopefully one day soon to adopt one more!)

I also like where he said "At some point in the afternoon, hysteria sets in and Nina and Marc will start giggling. Once they've calmed down, Himesh will strat up and I'll have to remind him that he's a professional actor."

Be nice to remember that during the next few weeks!

But it does make me very happy that he sounds so happy ' with the storyline because I had been afraid that he wouldn't like the direction his character was going in. So either he doesn't mind or he does redeem himself!
    hello. Is that all from latest IS mag...so many articles and spoilers everywhere I am getting lost.

preeya is pretty but too...you know how scott maslen put it :o

???He said what about fellow actor? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Last week I asked the lovely SummerMay if she could put the three Syed at the window pics together (maria threw in a threat about dungeons and Zainab with a paint roller but Summer May is such a trooper/trouper and all around wonderful Chryedian I don't even think the threat was needed!:D)

And she's come up with these for us all...aren't they brilliant?! Thankyou soooo much SummerMay!!

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6126/window04465612.png Just beautiful! Isn't she amazing?

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5920/window02extratile07012.jpg wow

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3449/window02extratile000901.jpg love this

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1491/window02extratile912.jpg :cry:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7640/window02tile0112.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8426/window0301012.png

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4915/window03010012.png perfect

These are so lovely SummerMay, thank you, and thank you to Who Me? for posting them. :)

The dangling lights outside the window in the wedding episode one reminds me of prison bars... :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fell for it - hook, line and sinker.:D

Yeap! He's a teaser alright! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG

So deliciously domestic and hot and happy and coupley

Lurrvvvvee it :D
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG!! I am so excited/nervous/scared for this reveal!! Seriously! Sy loooks so angry. Amira looks angry too, and Christian just looks broken. I have a theory.

Christian rips down the wallpaper and tells her about the affair. Syed denies it and says he is lying (jealous blah blah). Back to Masoods - this is where my theory goes a bit lost cos somehow Christian gets Syed to admit it in front of everyone. But in that pic it really does look like Syed is angry at Christian.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katia123 wrote: »
    hello. Is that all from latest IS mag...so many articles and spoilers everywhere I am getting lost.

scott was in a club answering questions on female chracter hotness in the show, when asked about preeya scott said she looks like a frog/alien but is hot:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    indie im going to read the fic really SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY like i always do
    little by little
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These are so lovely SummerMay, thank you, and thank you to Who Me? for posting them. :)

The dangling lights outside the window in the wedding episode one reminds me of prison bars... :cry:

They do!:(
    Eeek the wedding lights are prison bars!
    Katia123 wrote: »

Yes it is Katia. They said...

..."Amira's test is negative." (at the salon...but we think there's a mix up )

(but Chelsea's is positive but Amira has already told Syed/ Masoods that she thinks she is.

It also says that..."she plans to tell Syed she's not pregnant after all."
    Which I wasn't sure we'd had definitely stated like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    OMG!! I am so excited/nervous/scared for this reveal!! Seriously! Sy loooks so angry. Amira looks angry too, and Christian just looks broken. I have a theory.

Christian rips down the wallpaper and tells her about the affair. Syed denies it and says he is lying (jealous blah blah). Back to Masoods - this is where my theory goes a bit lost cos somehow Christian gets Syed to admit it in front of everyone. But in that pic it really does look like Syed is angry at Christian.

Yes - he looks furious and frightened. Doesn't Amira run back to the party and tell all? Syed tries to stop her, perhaps, saying it's not true, and that's when Christain says he ought to tell the truth.

It's a thought.
  • Options
    RemmaRemma Posts: 4,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mistified wrote: »
    Because Amira was to tell Syed that Christian let her down and didn't show up, so she painted the room all by herself. It was all part of the plan to get Syed on side. You would have heard Syed mention it too "you did all this painting?".

Oh, I've just thought, maybe this is how she comes to tell Syed that Chrstian helped her out. When Syed says that maybe they don't need Christian's help to decorate anymore, perhaps he uses the fact that she did so much alone to justify it. She would then have to come clean and admit that Christian had, in fact, been there, and that would lead on to the confession of him being the onle to tell her how to connect with Syed. That would make a bit more sense than her just blurting it out for no reason.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    Shane you don't like him...you drool over the boy, and over Johnny, and over the two of them....go on, admit it! :D

Actually I'm just a johnny guy!!!! Don't get me wrong...Marc is hot...but Johnny is the one who does it for me!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »

I think he looks despairing and shocked more than anything :(

Christian looks all broken but defiant......

I don't think Syed could lie about not loving Christian........could he? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shanejm wrote: »
    Actually I'm just a johnny guy!!!! Don't get me wrong...Marc is hot...but Johnny is the one who does it for me!!!

I think Syed is extraordinarily beautiful, and I love him.

But Christian is who does it for me too.;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know you're a Johnny guy! But I also know you like to tease us all here :) By the way are watching Over The Rainbow by any chance?
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remma wrote: »
    Oh, I've just thought, maybe this is how she comes to tell Syed that Chrstian helped her out. When Syed says that maybe they don't need Christian's help to decorate anymore, perhaps he uses the fact that she did so much alone to justify it. She would then have to come clean and admit that Christian had, in fact, been there, and that would lead on to the confession of him being the onle to tell her how to connect with Syed. That would make a bit more sense than her just blurting it out for no reason.

Good reasoning! I still wish they'd flipping well let Syed do some decorating though.... in some tight t shirts!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They do!:(
    Eeek the wedding lights are prison bars!

Yes it is Katia. They said...

..."Amira's test is negative." (at the salon...but we think there's a mix up )

(but Chelsea's is positive but Amira has already told Syed/ Masoods that she thinks she is.

It also says that..."she plans to tell Syed she's not pregnant after all."
    Which I wasn't sure we'd had definitely stated like that.

So she's up the duff after all? Brilliant :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kind of UGLY!!! Not attractive.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    I think he looks despairing and shocked more than anything :(

Christian looks all broken but defiant......

I don't think Syed could lie about not loving Christian........could he? :(

I think he might - furious at Christian - he denies it - Amira tells, - it makes sense of Christian's line 'tell the truth'.
This discussion has been closed.