Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 24)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And tomorrow poor Syed takes a verbal battering from Z and M :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    ardchoile wrote: »
    It was rather a mixed bag, wasn't it? Mostly awful, some very lovely, but bittersweet overall because we know what's coming next.

Yes bittersweet is the word :( We know it all comes crashing down tomorrow and Mon - oh God I can't bear to see it :cry:
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoppyMay wrote: »
    Can you believe Syed was saying all that stuff?? :cry: and :)

He's come so so so far........only for parents to guilt and shame the strength out of him.

EVIL B*STARDS

You are so right.

They suck the LIFE out of Syed.:(
  • Options
    Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    'but its enough now'

acting is immense jesus
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,211
    Forum Member
    "I'm not finished here yet"

No C you are not. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for this love remember.

Arghhhh so sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christian so wants to believe Syed. His whole being wants to. Oh can't stop watching it all..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,486
    Forum Member
    That last scene: no joke, I swear there is a fanfic by someone which has Chryed talking about their dream getaway scenario, with a cottage and a dog. Does anyone else know the one I'm talking about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    'whats that place'

hes like a little boy...OH JESUS THYEY NEED TO GO TO YORKSHIRE NOW..runaway lovers its so romantic and tragic
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christian totally knew that Mas knew and yet didn't say anything to Sy. Are we supposed to think he told him off-screen or what?

I don't think Christian knows that Masood knows. You'd have thought he would have guessed it after the slap the other day, and the truly awful conversation tonight, but I don't think he does. Why would he have pretended the paint was affecting his eyes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,431
    Forum Member
    That last scene: no joke, I swear there is a fanfic by someone which has Chryed talking about their dream getaway scenario, with a cottage and a dog. Does anyone else know the one I'm talking about?

I think I have read that
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My firm believe is that Masood would have been fine with Syed being gay if he'd been open about it from the start while he was single. I think he has more of a problem with Syed's adultery and betrayal of Amira than his homosexuality.

Oh yes that would be Masood the adulterer then? Or maybe Masood the lying two faced git who gambled away his wife's life savings and had to secretly remortage their home while she was pregnant.That paragon of virtue Masood?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Can't get this tune out my head now...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I7XCBzTC3I&feature=related
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    'but its enough now'

acting is immense jesus

That line was a killer, alongside Syed's "I want to hold your hand". Guh :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christian rubbing his neck and back.....aww!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, spoilers are a curse. If we didn't know what was coming then the the "twist" of Amira "not being pregnant", as it was set up to look, would have had us squeeeeeeing like crazy. In light of Syed's decision to spill, the idea of no baby would make everything alright!!

Instead, we're doomed............until June anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,431
    Forum Member
    who me? wrote: »
    Oh yes that would be Masood the adulterer then? Or maybe Masood the lying two faced git who gambled away his wife's life savings and had to secretly remortage their home while she was pregnant.That paragon of virtue Masood?

Masood and Zainab are hypocrites, :mad:
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found the scene between Mas and Christian gripping but equally disturbing.

My heart broke for Christian. It annoyed me how Mas referred to Christian as a preditor after he saw Christian cry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek::eek: I think its my one!!! :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »

Masood is fundamentally a good, decent man so yes - that Masood! And I'd hardly equate one kiss with Jane to the full-on affair Syed has been having.
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    I am still annoyed the preview showed that last scene. Why would you give away the ending like that ? - it was totaly spoiled as i saw it most of it the other day.

And Mas he is such a t*sser . He is just a nasty man and Zainab , well the less said the better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Omg Northern Marc Is Ffin Hot.....jesus
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow and Monday are actually going to rip our hearts out :(
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mistified wrote: »
    You know, spoilers are a curse. If we didn't know what was coming then the the "twist" of Amira "not being pregnant", as it was set up to look, would have had us squeeeeeeing like crazy. In light of Syed's decision to spill, the idea of no baby would make everything alright!!

Instead, we're doomed............until June anyway.

I know. Are any of us sitting here without a depressed look on our face?
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Angel_Lou wrote: »
    He does crying like no one I've ever seen :cry:

Absolutely, he's a really really fantastic cryer, he seems to be one of these actors who can just turn it on like that! Marc too, I think.

You see some actors who really struggle to even squeeze a tear out during emotional scenes, and this really lessens the dramatic impact.

JP just kills me everytime though, he does tears, angst and heartbreak so well :cry:
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was not said was just as powerful as what was said...Mas, calling Christian a predator :(:mad: EE has been amazing by including such line because it's a sad reflection of what so many seem to think of gay men :( Then seeing how Mas wants to protect Syed, crazy as it sounds, he does love him, so in his mind he's doing the right thing...no one is thinking of Amira...and Syed! Little boy lost, so lost...he needs to hit rock bottom, to open his eyes, to understand that it takes courage to face the impossible.

Zainab hugged him? I wanted to scream at the TV! So NOW he's worthy of hugging! You can see how much that meant to him! And to know what she will saying to him in weeks to come...yeap! I've lost the ability to string sentences together tonight...it's too much tragedy. Christian is heart broken, Syed is scared and lost, Mas and Zainab just want to protect their family and save face, Amira knows how bad her marriage is, and no one speaks up! :(
This discussion has been closed.