Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louie dancing on FiveLive with Travel Reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D0YeNW3G-s
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iain Lee posted on his Twitter that Andrew Stone will be on his Absolute radio show this Monday night 11pm - 1am.
    ITunes podcast available the next morning if you dont want to listen live.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icehot69 wrote: »
    Starman are at the Nightingale in Birmingham on the 12 June LOL

I'm going to make a sign saying "Your Sh!t without Rosalie"
    Evil but funny. ;)
  • Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    louie dancing on FiveLive with Travel Reporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D0YeNW3G-s

He was hilarious on that.
    He kept calling the travel girl 'travel' and the newsreader 'news' lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    icehot69 wrote: »
    Starman are at the Nightingale in Birmingham on the 12 June LOL

I'm going to make a sign saying "Your Sh!t without Rosalie"

You should probably make it say 'You're Shit without Rosalie' assuming you don't want to be heckled by the band for your grammar and punctuation.
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should probably make it say 'You're **** without Rosalie' assuming you don't want to be heckled by the band for your grammar and punctuation.

i took it to mean he deliberately masked the swearword to bypass any profanity filters on this forum :confused:
  • Options
    ChynaSChynaS Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Rob is such a ****.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..... where's the sixth one? Oh yeah I sacked her" :rolleyes: how stuck-up of you Rob. Him and Andrew are so suited. I thought she was going anyway? They're both so jealous that Rosalie has been approached by the same people they themselves were trying to impress (and failed).

20 minutes in and I don't like how the episode has been shown - with bits of the O2 show mixed in the prep before the show. I'd much prefer they just so (less of) the prep then the show as it was.
  • Options
    ChynaSChynaS Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hehe - I do love Jesus. Andrew is gonna go ape!!
  • Options
    Gareth56Gareth56 Posts: 2,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does 'Starman' et al really believe they have any talent?
  • Options
    Mr WendalMr Wendal Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    How old is this Tricia lady? she acts like a loud and immature teenager :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can smell the smell of desire ! and what a great lyric that is. yeah thats why your talentless andrew stone. leave song writing to people who can actually do it. infact leave my tv screen because apart from you i actually quite like pineapple dance studio....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myss wrote: »
    "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..... where's the sixth one? Oh yeah I sacked her" :rolleyes: how stuck-up of you Rob. Him and Andrew are so suited. I thought she was going anyway? They're both so jealous that Rosalie has been approached by the same people they themselves were trying to impress (and failed).

20 minutes in and I don't like how the episode has been shown - with bits of the O2 show mixed in the prep before the show. I'd much prefer they just so (less of) the prep then the show as it was.

Rob and Andrew are idiots. I wish we had seen more of Mark than Andrew during the series.

Love Jesus though as would have liked to see Andrews face when he saw his coloured in picture hehe
  • Options
    Dino MDino M Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tricia needs another injection and I am not on about botox, as she is so highly strung, shame she is not strung up. She reminds me of the idiot who was really think and stupid on Big Brother a couple of years ago, I cannot remember her name, but they even look a bit alike.

I used to think Andrew Stone was the worst thing on Pineapple, but he looks and sounds almost normal to the idiot manager of the girl band. The one that thinks kids should be taught how to fake tan from an early age. The idiot that that hairsprays his face, as he must be the most vain person I have ever seen. He just needs a good slap and his face messed up a bit, but he would probably be the kind to commit suicide if he had a scar or spot on his face. The man is an idiot that I would just like to slap.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My face was like this :eek: when I saw Andrew Stone's costume .......
  • Options
    lozloz Posts: 4,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    My face was like this :eek: when I saw Andrew Stone's costume .......

I did warn you earlier.... :)
    loz wrote: »
    Just wait till you see Andrew's and starmans costumes in the finalle. They are so bad I still can't believe it is 'reality' and not just scripted. No one would surely chose to dress like that...

Actually, if it wasn't clear in the programme on Sunday, in the first set the band were all dressed up in Clockwork Orange outfits, apart from Andrew in his 'star'.
    In the 2nd set, they all had animal costumes on, apart from Andrew in his gold cat suit...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jacqui.b wrote: »
    Rob and Andrew are idiots.

I did wonder when Andrew was hugging Rob for so long and ended up saying "I love you", whether we were going to get some startling revelation!

But Rob was quick to dismiss it with a 'people will think I am gay' kind of remark...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seemed odd to me that Rob and everyone made jokes about firing Rosalee. It all seemed really forced, and trying to ensure everyone that he fired her and that she didn't want to leave. That long hug was weird, as well. I got the feeling that Andrew had started to realise what a joke he is. The part in the costume shop where he was sitting on the floor for ages and laughing kind of scared me :o

And does anyone know if the part where Wizard Sleeve stole Trisha's room was scripted? There were parts it seemed like it was (when he picked her up at the end) and parts where she looked like she was really angry with them. I'm not sure she'd be that good of an actress, but I don't really want to believe anyone would throw a hissy fit over a dressing room...
  • Options
    JohnTheDrumJohnTheDrum Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Unless I missed it in the previous 14 pages,( and if I have I apologise) I can't believe no-one has picked up on the "band" name...Wizard Sleeve
    :D:eek:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I missed it in the previous 14 pages,( and if I have I apologise) I can't believe no-one has picked up on the "band" name...Wizard Sleeve

Louie did make reference in the show at some point
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    :D:eek:;)

I dont get it?
  • Options
    FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I've just caught up with last nights show, and thought Louis was fantastic when he we dancing for his husband, it is such a good dancer.

His husband must have been over the moon with it, I saw Emma Bunton wiping her eyes at one point.

It was nice to see everyone backstage watching him too.
  • Options
    xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not getting Wizard Sleeve either :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wizards-sleeve

Wizard Sleeve.

"an extra large and cavernous minge."
  • Options
    wsmansemwsmansem Posts: 1,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of the Fe-Nix girls are just stunning !!!