Your current TV crushes

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LnMidna wrote: »
    Richard Armitage is hot.

I saw the poster for his new show on Sky 1. I almost didn't see the car as I was crossing the road :o

Is that the Strike Back poster by any chance??
    I've been meaning to search for who it was as he's gorgeous. ;)
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LnMidna wrote: »
    Gary Sinise is yummy.

AND Mark Harmon (NCIS)!! For me it would be a close call to say who I prefer the most!:)
  • Options
    LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AND Mark Harmon (NCIS)!! For me it would be a close call to say who I prefer the most!:)

A woman after my own heart :D

I would love for there to be a cross-over ep, especially as they were both marine types.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 5: NCIS and the lovely Mark Harmon now, followed by CSI: New York with the lovely Gary Sinise.. That's my night sorted. ;)
  • Options
    Chocolate MonkeChocolate Monke Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric Szmanda on CSI.
    John Krasinski on The Office (US)
    Jamie Bamber from BSG and Law and Order UK.
    Zachary Quinto on Heroes (I really couldn't see it when he was on 24, but saw it straight away the first time I set eyes on Sylar)

For starters...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Blemished wrote: »
    Channel 5: NCIS and the lovely Mark Harmon now, followed by CSI: New York with the lovely Gary Sinise.. That's my night sorted. ;)

I like bonasera ( great name even though she is supposed to be greek) but don't like Cally Doo-kayayayane.....

I like Sinise in a hetero way - he is a very good square jawed hero..

I like the geeky lab girl in CSI LV too.....Wendy?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Michael French (Nick Jordan - Casualty)
    Marc Elliott (Syed Masood - EastEnders)
    Marco Pierre White
    Gino D'Acampo
    Lisa Edelstein (Lisa Cuddy - House) - Yes she's a woman and I don't normally swing that way, but there's just something about her, I can't explain it...
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new arrival recently on the US soap The Bold and the Beautiful got me thinking, they've got a hell of a lot of 'beautiful people' on their soaps. Here are my picks.

Texas Battle, Brandon Beemer, Don Diamont, Rick Hearst, Aaron D Spears, Mykel Shannon Jenkins - "The Bold and the Beautiful"

Daniel Cosgrove, Van Hansis, Billy Magnussen, Grayson McCouch, Michael Park, Jake Silbermann - "As the World Turns"

John Driscoll, Daniel Goddard, Christian LeBlanc, Greg Rikaart - "The Young and the Restless"

Cameron Mathison, Adam Mayfield, Cornelius Smith Jr., Jacob Young - "All My Children"

Shawn Christian, Casey Jon Diedrick, Galen Gering, Mark Hapka, Eric Martsolf - "Days of our Lives"

Brandon Barash, Steve Burton, Jason Thompson - "General Hospital"

David Fumero, John-Paul Lavoisier, Mark Lawson - "One Life To Live"

Personal favourites of mine being Shawn Christian and David Fumero :)
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The men of NCIS have all got it going on, Di Nozzo, McGee and Gibbs, now there is a place I would love to work! Just throw in the Winchester brothers from Supernatural and I would be one very happy girl!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    syed out of eastenders .He is seriously hot .:D
  • Options
    rachelgatarachelgata Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stefan Gates. The kids TV chef-type person. :o

btw it's a crime that I discovered this fine thread languishing on page 5 :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    Yup, Syed from Eastenders. He is so beautiful, I don't think it's possible that he is human.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    has anyone metioned the Salvator brothers from the Vampire Diaries?;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Wesley Stefan in Vampire Diaries

Dan Ewing was in Home & Away and now in Power Rangers (now i dont mind watching kids shows with my son lol)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Jensen Ackles form Supernatural(even though he's now off the market:()
    Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds (he plays Morgan)
    Richard Armitage
    Morris Chestnut from V
    Mehcad Brooks from True Blood
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alys Fowler 'The Edible Garden' on BBC 1.

Shame about the tat on her inside left arm below her elbow, but she has an earthy, sexy brat pack eighties chick look about her that makes you say 'I would' :eek:
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Laurence Fox, in any part but particularly as Hathaway in Lewis. I think he is scrumptious.

Hari Dhillon who plays Michael Spence in Holby. I dreamed he was my dancing partner on Strictly Come Dancing once. Gorgeous.
  • Options
    will2510will2510 Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blemished wrote: »
    So glad it's not just me who thinks that! The guy who plays Amira's dad isn't bad either. :o
    Also liking Gary Sinise aka Mac in CSI: New York and Chace Crawford though he's usually not my "type."

Ramon Tikaram - very nice.:D
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AntoniaA wrote: »
    Laurence Fox, in any part but particularly as Hathaway in Lewis. I think he is scrumptious.

then I propose we team up so you can have him while I have his wife Billie Piper, whadya say?

Now I want to find someone who can make Freddie Prinze Jr happy while I do the same for his wife Sarah 'buffy' Michelle Gellar...! ;)
  • Options
    Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    I like bonasera ( great name even though she is supposed to be greek) but don't like Cally Doo-kayayayane.....

I like Sinise in a hetero way - he is a very good square jawed hero..

I like the geeky lab girl in CSI LV too.....Wendy?

If we are talking about CSI ladies, my vote goes to Eva LaRue who plays Natalia Boa Vista in Miami.

Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows in Vegas) is hot if you are more MILF inclined.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elizabeth Mitchell - Erica Evans in the new V the more I watch her the more I realise just how sexy she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    candide wrote: »
    has anyone metioned the Salvator brothers from the Vampire Diaries?;)

:D I think people laid claim to Ian and Paul a couple of pages back...then maybe on the first page too. But they are gorgeous. Especially Ian/Damon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Also Gary Sinise, Rufus Sewell (he was in eleventh hour), Robert Knepper (prison break), Steve Valentine (crossing Jordan), Carlos Bernard (24). I have a very big list of celeb crushes.
  • Options
    clementine77clementine77 Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't kick Kris Marshall out of bed ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Probably not a tv personality, but what the hell.

Becky Mantin, weather presenter on ITV. I actually pay attention to the weather when she's on :)