Options

What age did you lose your V plates?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always worth a shot at those that have put out before. ;)

That is true, especially when you lose it in quite a slutty way :o. Thing is I have made a point of not talking to him for a couple of years and he won't stop phoning/texting/emailing me! I mean there's trying it on and there's just being plain annoying.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next questions should be where and how
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    EIghteen and I was madly in love. Awww :D
  • Options
    boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Next questions should be where and how

Put my shingaling in her hoohaa. you know where that is right? :D
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hehe, i know that part, i lost my virginty on a staircase :D
  • Options
    Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't remember exactly when. It must have been quite late on though because it was dark outside.
  • Options
    boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    hehe, i know that part, i lost my virginty on a staircase :D

A step up from where I lost mine lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was 12 but only did the deed about 5 or 6 times and then didn't again till I was 14, so if anyone asks I always say I was 14 :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    Chubbler wrote: »
    I was 12 but only did the deed about 5 or 6 times and then didn't again till I was 14, so if anyone asks I always say I was 14 :o

:eek: was it actually something you truly desired and 'understood'?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    12?! Bloody Hell! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    Neb Adra wrote: »
    That is true, especially when you lose it in quite a slutty way :o. Thing is I have made a point of not talking to him for a couple of years and he won't stop phoning/texting/emailing me! I mean there's trying it on and there's just being plain annoying.

Maybe he feels used. You get him have sex with him to lose your virginity that you was getting worried about. Then you stop talking to him for years ...

I would feel used :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chubbler wrote: »

Sorry to be rude...but how old are you? Just intrested in what Generation you are from :)
  • Options
    michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was 16. (I'm 33 now) He was my first proper boyfriend and I'd gone to dinner at his house with him and his Parents. Afterwards we went upstairs to 'watch a video' only to discover his Mum had very kindly left a packet of condoms on the pillow. :eek: :o
  • Options
    Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seventeen, just a week before my 18th. I was at a party and met this girl called Pauline, bought her pie & chips and the rest is a blur...
    This was 1971....
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thirteen, with an 'older woman'... OK, she was 14. And a half. That's very important at that age.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone here...NOT lost them??!
  • Options
    vicktrickvicktrick Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    14, i'm 26 now. Was at his house in the bed, was a load of rubbish.
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got 3 points on my licence :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he feels used. You get him have sex with him to lose your virginity that you was getting worried about. Then you stop talking to him for years ... I would feel used :)

Hmm maybe but I "did it" with him for over a year on and off, then went off to uni, I though he would kind of figure that I had moved on to be honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunkissed wrote: »
    Has anyone here...NOT lost them??!

Me

_______
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    19 .

i didn't like it, I have since declared myself asexual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmm maybe but I "did it" with him for over a year on and off, then went off to uni, I though he would kind of figure that I had moved on to be honest.

See in your first post you said he was still after you which you thought that meant you was good - it kind of implied you slept with him once - now if you slept with him more than once it changes the situation :D

Well I don't know if it was a mutual break up, or if you broke up with him or if you just went off to Uni and hoped that the distance would prove a sufficient enough clue that you didn't want to sleep with him anymore.

If it is either of the last two then that could be the reason for the constant texts, never underestimate a guy in love ability to hope things can get back to how it was :D
  • Options
    CRTHDCRTHD Posts: 7,602
    Forum Member
    14 at the Royal Showground Kenilworth (Agricultural show).

Broad daylight on the grass.

I can still picture it now.:) Hot summer in July.

Cant remember her name though.

I got the impression it wasn't her first though.

It felt great but it didn't last very long.

I remember thinking afterwards, what if.......

I was lucky that time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See in your first post you said he was still after you which you thought that meant you was good - it kind of implied you slept with him once - now if you slept with him more than once it changes the situation :D

Well I don't know if it was a mutual break up, or if you broke up with him or if you just went off to Uni and hoped that the distance would prove a sufficient enough clue that you didn't want to sleep with him anymore.

If it is either of the last two then that could be the reason for the constant texts, never underestimate a guy in love ability to hope things can get back to how it was :D

Trust me, no love involved, we were never in a relationship. I did hope the uni distance would be a bit of a clue though. I've explained a bit more in the thread I started :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trust me, no love involved, we were never in a relationship. I did hope the uni distance would be a bit of a clue though. I've explained a bit more in the thread I started :).

Aye. From reading the two threads I am getting the whole picture :) still some blokes don't understand until you tell them outright (even then it can be misunderstood) just tell him next time he texts never ignore as it leaves hope or send pictures of you with another guy :D