allegedly !!!!

First time I've heard about Dec:eek:
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »

are you serious?:eek: rumours have been for years on DS about him.(but then of course it could be just a rumour as he is loved up now isnt he;))
  • Options
    clitheroe1clitheroe1 Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Are you hinting at something? :eek:
    maureens wrote: »
    if you read the Ronan/Yvonne thread i put where at the time of Stephen's death Ronan took it so bad(genuinely) i did wonder if they have ever been more than friends?(then felt really bad for thinking it:() but is this what you are "hinting" at:eek: or am i way off?

All I'm suggesting is that when the newspapers have a story which for legal reasons or for reasons of not having sufficient evidence, they make very subtle hints about it to plant the idea in the public minds in the hope that someone picks up on it to encourange the story to come out. I think some newspapers were hinting at there being more than just a close friendship between Ronan and Steven Gately; that doesn't mean it's true, but they seemed to be testing that story.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »

Really :D Those rumours are a staple DS urban ledgend. No idea of the veracity.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    if you read the Ronan/Yvonne thread i put where at the time of Stephen's death Ronan took it so bad(genuinely) i did wonder if they have ever been more than friends?(then felt really bad for thinking it:() but is this what you are "hinting" at:eek: or am i way off?

People are more upset at losing someone they had a sexual relationship with, than someone they had a long friendship with?

I think many of those who have lost platonic friends and members of our family would disagree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    These are the gay rumours that I've heard:

John Travolta - DEFINITELY gay. Still denying it despite kissing a guy on lips quite openly at an airport
    Daniel Craig - I'd never thought about him until my step-sister told me (who's reasonably well connected) that she'd heard on good authority that his gf was a beard
    Simon Cowell - Really confused about this one. Heard on quite good authority from a friend in ITV that it was common knowledge, but I'm not so sure...
    Gerard Butler - Heard many rumours but not really investigated them myself
    Joe McElderry - DEFINITELY gay.
    Ben Shepherd - Heard so many rumours but now he's married with kids I think, so I don't know
    Queen Latifah - DEFINITELY gay.
    Callum Blue - DEFINTELY gay. He's not that famous but my ex has been to bed with him three times!
    Jon Lee (Sclub) - DEFINITELY gay, ditto Noel from Hear'say(!), Aaron from Sclub juniors(!)
    Colin Jackon - DEFINITELY gay

I know loads more, but that's all I can think of for now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calebolly wrote: »

John Travolta - DEFINITELY gay. Still denying it despite kissing a guy on lips quite openly at an airport
    Daniel Craig - I'd never thought about him until my step-sister told me (who's reasonably well connected) that she'd heard on good authority that his gf was a beard
    Simon Cowell - Really confused about this one. Heard on quite good authority from a friend in ITV that it was common knowledge, but I'm not so sure...
    Ben Shepherd - Heard so many rumours but now he's married with kids I think, so I don't know
    Callum Blue - DEFINTELY gay. He's not that famous but my ex has been to bed with him three times!
    Jon Lee (Sclub) - DEFINITELY gay, ditto Noel from Hear'say(!), Aaron from Sclub juniors(!)

Lol :D. For the ones where people aren't sure I mentally tick the experimenting/bisexual box myself ;)

I had to google Callum Blue but...good for you friend?
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f1d wrote: »
    Sean from Coronation Street... aka Antony Cotton?

I don't think he's in the closet... the doors were flung open ages ago...

LOL! There was never a closet to hold that one in!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Ball
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

awww come on post again i want to know who else is(please no one post and say "does it matter"! ) i was enjoying reading your post!!:D
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I think John Travolta may be gay, he is quite camp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man with a large chin who likes to play the Generation Game.

The man who is a Laydeeee who has just celebrated his nuptuals with a rather camp collection of guests at Claridges last week, bless him.
  • Options
    Eat The TellyEat The Telly Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anybody mentioned Tom Cruise? He is the most obvious one that has been doing the rounds for years
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Meluha - what a wonderful image that conjures up with Faye Reagan Valentine :D
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Basically look at who Kelly Brook has dated. ;)
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Has anyone mentioned the lovely MIKA, the pop-rock singer? He's a cert!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone mentioned the lovely MIKA, the pop-rock singer? He's a cert!

This is what Mika has to say on the matter...

'In a September 2009 interview in Gay & Night, Mika commented on his sexuality: "I've never ever labeled myself. But having said that; I've never limited my life, I've never limited who I sleep with"'

Which sort of alludes to him being bisexual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Novaman wrote: »
    The man with a large chin who likes to play the Generation Game.

The man who is a Laydeeee who has just celebrated his nuptuals with a rather camp collection of guests at Claridges last week, bless him.

:eek: Really? With the super sucessful model wife? Are you sure this isn't just rumours and typecasting? I was thinking since he actually got married he wasn't.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's recently remarried so I think the beard thing is less likely.
  • Options
    Paper DollPaper Doll Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heard from someone "in the biz" that both Mitchell brothers are gay and everyone knew on set.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aimee26 wrote: »
    This is what Mika has to say on the matter...

'In a September 2009 interview in Gay & Night, Mika commented on his sexuality: "I've never ever labeled myself. But having said that; I've never limited my life, I've never limited who I sleep with"'

Which sort of alludes to him being bisexual.

I love how you acknowledge Mika's refusal to label himself by labelling him...

Bisexuality is a hard label to ascribe to (as someone that has loved men and women, I can relate). Life is more fluid than a label intends to define you, as Mika says. Homosexuality does exactly what it says on the tin, but bisexuality has a few different meanings, not least of which it also means "Of two sexes", ergo "haermaphropdite"... (don't qualify, there - and I've seen Mika in his pants... Don't think he does either ;-))

Useage of the term "gay" informs on a cultural and social leaning towards sexual orientation rather than just defining oneself in terms of sex, so if I were to be anything, I'd say I was "queer"... but sometimes I'm just out and out "gay"...

Back on topic...

Ben Shepherd is just a toff, so thinking he's gay is an easy mistake to make (file also under: Ben Fogle, Alistair Sooke, Prince Edward, but not Alistair Appleton)
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Has anybody mentioned Tom Cruise? He is the most obvious one that has been doing the rounds for years

Tom Cruise is definitely gay
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McSpanky wrote: »
    I love how you acknowledge Mika's refusal to label himself by labelling him...

Bisexuality is a hard label to ascribe to (as someone that has loved men and women, I can relate). Life is more fluid than a label intends to define you, as Mika says. Homosexuality does exactly what it says on the tin, but bisexuality has a few different meanings, not least of which it also means "Of two sexes", ergo "haermaphropdite"... (don't qualify, there - and I've seen Mika in his pants... Don't think he does either ;-))

Useage of the term "gay" informs on a cultural and social leaning towards sexual orientation rather than just defining oneself in terms of sex, so if I were to be anything, I'd say I was "queer"... but sometimes I'm just out and out "gay"...

Back on topic...

Ben Shepherd is just a toff, so thinking he's gay is an easy mistake to make (file also under: Ben Fogle, Alistair Sooke, Prince Edward, but not Alistair Appleton)

I do know what you mean (as someone that likes men and women too and has defined herself as bisexual, but isn't fully happy with the label), I was just defining by the most common terms that appear in our society - I think a lot of people would have a problem referring to Mika as 'queer' due to the negative connotations that unfortunately still reside within the word, regardless of the gay community's wish to use it in a positive sense.

Anyway, I think Mika's got a good attitude towards sexuality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paper Doll wrote: »
    Heard from someone "in the biz" that both Mitchell brothers are gay and everyone knew on set.

Interesting. I'd seen about Ross Kemp before but not Steve Mcfadden.
This discussion has been closed.