Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This celebrity who was more popular in the 80’s has become a risk taker and has recently been trying to convince his hook-ups to have sex in public places. The last public place? A bathroom at the local courthouse in the middle of the day. Now I guess we know where the wild things really are. Not Charlie Sheen.

Fancy a slice of bacon? Got to be Mr Flashdance to me.
    It’s not so simple with this celeb couple. They recently had a knock-down, drag-out fight after she learned that he and his brother were partying until dawn with a gaggle of gorgeous girls.

Yip, i'm also thinking of the one married to the one of the brothers from the US rock band.
    Which swingin’ married used to enjoy picking up girls in parking lots and taking them home to re-enact scenes from one of his most famous movies back in his single days?

Alleged to be a certain Robin Hood. Not the new one, the Prince of Theives.
    This A list athlete (in his sport anyway) told his C list movie actress wife that he didn't want her anywhere near him during some press he is doing. He feels like she tries to take all the attention away from him and makes every conversation or interview about her projects and her life and totally ignores him.

Think the wife is the Desperate Housewife who is married to the basketball star.
    This C+/B- primarily television actress was doing press for her hit almost network ensemble television show. She showed up to everything she was supposed to, but was so whacked out on drugs that it hardly even mattered. Forget about interviews, she could barely form words.

Could be a certain blonde starlet from Mad Men married to Don Draper. Although i would class her as B-list rather than C. The new season starts next month.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    Have you read about the one which is apparently a disney star who had her heart broken by a certain 'bro' a short while back and was the top suspect in another blind vice about an tweener who was caught getting frisky with her bodyguards, the blind item was about a young singer who has moved in with her manager and his wife whom she is involved with...the manager is supposedly her ex's father....if its true, oh my giddy aunt is that sick and twisted...ill try and find this BV and post it later...xo

This could be the BI you're referring to:

BuzzFoto: It looks like polygamy isn’t just for HBO and religious fundamentalists anymore… This young singer is sleeping and living with her married manager and his wife. Both women know about the relationship and both are still devoted to him. The singer doesn’t have a good relationship with her own family and her manager has been with her for a while so we suppose it makes sense she would look to him for comfort. However, he takes advantage of the women in his life and makes them feel like they should be lucky to deserve him. It seems to be working since this has been going on for months now. Not Selena Gomez.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CDAN: This movie actor is B list although he definitely has A++ name recognition. Young. Not some faded A lister who is now a B. Our actor has been in some of the biggest hits of all time. Anyway, although our actor considers himself heterosexual and he has/had a very famous, very public heterosexual romance, he told someone the other day that 'if you get orally serviced by a guy, its doesn't mean you are gay. In fact, I just had a guy I have known for awhile do that to me last week'.

Blind Gossip 1: This amusing actor – who stars in at least one big movie coming out this year – is becoming more and more open about his gender preference. He’s not one of those guys who interviewers ask about his sexuality. Maybe it’s because he behaved himself during the time he was married (yes, to a woman). Maybe it’s because many of his characters are larger than life. In any case, he’s recently been hitting on a male pop star with whom he has a prior work connection. It will be interesting to see who he brings to his movie premiere(s). It certainly won’t be the pop star, who plans on staying in the closet for at least a few more years

Blind Gossip 2: This movie actress is known for her beauty: piercing eyes, full lips, shapely legs, gorgeous hair. Oh, wait. Better scratch that last one off the list. She has been dieting so strictly that her hair has started falling out in clumps. She has a new project filming soon, so she’s been trying out hair extensions. We’re sure she’ll credit the extensions for the sudden increase in length, but when you see her, you’ll know that longer hair wasn’t the motivating factor for her new hairdo.

Blind Gossip 3: Which A-list actress is so concerned about wrinkles, she stores bottles of Botox in her freezer? She never has to worry about getting a last-minute treatment – whenever she needs an injection, she has a plastic surgeon come right to her home!

BuzzFoto 1: These two movie co-stars are cheating with each other. One is an A List male with a wife and the other B List maybe. They fell in love on the set of the movie and although filming is wrapped and the movie will be out soon, the two are coming up with a million ways to meet up. They are going in on some charity work together so they can be closer. The sad thing is, the A-lister’s poor wife has no clue and brags to all her friends about her husband’s fidelity. She is completely devoted to him, but he is telling his new actress girlfriend he’ll be leaving his wife very soon. Not Liev Schreiber.

BuzzFoto 2: It was ages ago when this actor was considered a heart throb, and now the actor is struggling to cling to a career that’s just as doomed as his thinning hair line. The actor not only has terrible plugs (we suspect, this is unconfirmed) but is hoping to get implants in his derriere in order to do a nude scene that he’s hoping will put him back in sex symbol status. We don’t mind his acting, but we think we should keep the clothes on and face facts. Not Nicolas Cage.
  • Options
    eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Blind Gossip 1: This amusing actor – who stars in at least one big movie coming out this year – is becoming more and more open about his gender preference. He’s not one of those guys who interviewers ask about his sexuality. Maybe it’s because he behaved himself during the time he was married (yes, to a woman). Maybe it’s because many of his characters are larger than life. In any case, he’s recently been hitting on a male pop star with whom he has a prior work connection. It will be interesting to see who he brings to his movie premiere(s). It certainly won’t be the pop star, who plans on staying in the closet for at least a few more years

Zoolander or the golfer?
  • Options
    mazolaukmazolauk Posts: 212
    Forum Member

Zoolander or the golfer?

Shrek and Mr Sexyback
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Zoolander or the golfer?

Ya i think its Austin powers.. hints being "larger then life" shrek, "because he behaved" Austin powers and he worked with trousersnake who is almost rumoured to be gay on the shrek movies
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    mazolauk wrote: »
    Shrek and Mr Sexyback

he has never been married.
  • Options
    looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkii wrote: »
    Shrek has been married, I believe
  • Options
    eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Do you honestly believe he could be that way inclined? Anyhow should you be classified as homosexual if you recieve oral sex from a member of the same sex?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    CDAN: This movie actor is B list although he definitely has A++ name recognition. Young. Not some faded A lister who is now a B. Our actor has been in some of the biggest hits of all time. Anyway, although our actor considers himself heterosexual and he has/had a very famous, very public heterosexual romance, he told someone the other day that 'if you get orally serviced by a guy, its doesn't mean you are gay. In fact, I just had a guy I have known for awhile do that to me last week'.

I'm not actually too sure on this, just a hunch, but maybe someone elflike who is also handy with a sword, who might have spent some time in the Caribbean... Oh by the way, did you know it's Bloomsday soon? ;)
    BuzzFoto 1: These two movie co-stars are cheating with each other. One is an A List male with a wife and the other B List maybe. They fell in love on the set of the movie and although filming is wrapped and the movie will be out soon, the two are coming up with a million ways to meet up. They are going in on some charity work together so they can be closer. The sad thing is, the A-lister’s poor wife has no clue and brags to all her friends about her husband’s fidelity. She is completely devoted to him, but he is telling his new actress girlfriend he’ll be leaving his wife very soon. Not Liev Schreiber.

BuzzFoto 2: It was ages ago when this actor was considered a heart throb, and now the actor is struggling to cling to a career that’s just as doomed as his thinning hair line. The actor not only has terrible plugs (we suspect, this is unconfirmed) but is hoping to get implants in his derriere in order to do a nude scene that he’s hoping will put him back in sex symbol status. We don’t mind his acting, but we think we should keep the clothes on and face facts. Not Nicolas Cage.

The first one, Wolverine has just finished making a movie and has some very attractive co-stars... INCLUDING Liev Schrieber, who we've been told it's not. Or it could be one of the other actors involved in the same film. IMDB is your friend :)

The second one, is it a Wrestler?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

he was married for 12 yrs
    Do you honestly believe he could be that way inclined? Anyhow should you be classified as homosexual if you recieve oral sex from a member of the same sex?

well oral sex is an act of sex so yes i would regard someone to be gay or that way inclined if they are on the receiving end of a sex act from a member of same sex
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The first one, Wolverine has just finished making a movie and has some very attractive co-stars... INCLUDING Liev Schrieber, who we've been told it's not. Or it could be one of the other actors involved in the same film. IMDB is your friend :)

The second one, is it a Wrestler?

Is Wolverine really classed as A-list?

The 2nd one is believed to be the star and director of the forthcoming The Expendables.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Anyhow should you be classified as homosexual if you recieve oral sex from a member of the same sex?

Uh, yes.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blind Gossip 2: This movie actress is known for her beauty: piercing eyes, full lips, shapely legs, gorgeous hair. Oh, wait. Better scratch that last one off the list. She has been dieting so strictly that her hair has started falling out in clumps. She has a new project filming soon, so she’s been trying out hair extensions. We’re sure she’ll credit the extensions for the sudden increase in length, but when you see her, you’ll know that longer hair wasn’t the motivating factor for her new hairdo.

Blind Gossip 3: Which A-list actress is so concerned about wrinkles, she stores bottles of Botox in her freezer? She never has to worry about getting a last-minute treatment – whenever she needs an injection, she has a plastic surgeon come right to her home!

Blindgossip 2-Mrs Smith?
    Buzzfoto 2-did he used to like girls named Heather and once interview a Vampire?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Ted C:
    Seems like there's a diva on every movie set these days, huh? And we're not just talking big-budget flicks like Twilight, because some of these bossy babies are wreaking havoc on indie sets, too.

Meet Polly Luscious-Locks, one of H'woods hottest leading ladies and a real pain in the ass to deal with—in a number of capacities. Especially when it comes to matters of money, because P3 wants more, more, more. Like, now: Polly is getting ready to shoot her newest film and the cute-as-a-button star is absolutely perfect for the role—which is why she knows she can get the studio to pony up a bigger paycheck to keep her happy. But here's the prob: Unlike Polly's other recent flicks—which have done fairly well at the box office and have definitely boosted her star name—there just isn't enough money in the budget to meet her greedy needs.

But sources super close to Luscious-Locks say she's bragging about how bitchy she's being and that she won't take no for an answer. So...Poll won't take no for an answer, so the studio is doing everything it can to scrounge up the cash—like ditching a Hollywood heavyweight that was supposed to appear in the movie for an actor they know will work for a much cheaper paycheck. And we do mean much.

But it's not that kicked-aside dude we feel bad for—it's the film's director. They've had to put up with their fair share of divas in the past and probably thought they were finally free of the drama. Uh, hardly! Maybe it's a good thing the studio is keeping their lips zipped about Polly's part in this mess—so far. Which totally works for Polly, because she's got an uppity image to protect. Not as adorable as you thought, not at all. And It Ain't: Miley Cyrus, Dakota Fanning, Selena Gomez

The blonde Mamma Mia girl? If it is her she sounds like a right bitch! I'm disappointed, i always thought of her to be a nice person.
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think so. Look at the list of people that have been ruled out, maybe that's a clue. I'd say it is someone along those lines instead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think so. Look at the list of people that have been ruled out, maybe that's a clue. I'd say it is someone along those lines instead.

Maybe one of the girls from Gossip Girl?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The names mentioned are mostly tweeners. Name someone along those lines who could be classed as a 'leading lady'? Definetely someone much older!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of along the lines of Natalie Keener who was certainly Up In The Air or Gabriella Montez who was in love with the popular guy Troy during High School or Edward Cullen's leading lady??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Spanx wrote: »
    he was married for 12 yrs

are we thinking of the same person? Mr former Mouseketeer?
  • Options
    ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are we thinking of the same person? Mr former Mouseketeer?

I thought it was Mr Shrek.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    From Ted C:

The blonde Mamma Mia girl? If it is her she sounds like a right bitch! I'm disappointed, i always thought of her to be a nice person.

With all the clues, I'm thinking it's Mr Smiths ex wife.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking Polly Luscious-Locks might be a certain singer who had a swift rise to fame after a massive ego stole her moment and ruined her Best Day. She was in a movie about a Love Story recently wasn't she? The thing that throws me is "Leading Hollywood Lady"...But the people its not suggests it's a tweener person and it says she's adorable etc...Hmm...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Valerian wrote: »
    I thought it was Mr Shrek.

You're both right. It's the funnyman actor who was married - Shrek was married for 12 years. And he's having an affair with a male popstar who was in one of his films - Mr Mousketeer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    medulla_86 wrote: »
    You're both right. It's the funnyman actor who was married - Shrek was married for 12 years. And he's having an affair with a male popstar who was in one of his films - Mr Mousketeer.

they aren't actually having an affair are they? i thought shrek just fancied him? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.