Options

Doc Martin (Part 6 — Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just upload a new video
    YT didn't like the song ....if you want to see it is up on my blog now http://gy53byg.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    YT didn't like the song ....if you want to see it is up on my blog now http://gy53byg.blogspot.com/

Great video TC. Loved the song :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks TC, I never knew what that song was called before :D Loved it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah now crisps I could happily live without, guess it's the sweet v savoury taste thing. ;)

Never - crisps (especially cheese& onion) beat chocolate every time:D:D
  • Options
    whalewhale Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone, great chapter MM keep them coming.

Just wondered if anyone else noticed in the second ep., of Season 4 when DM and LG are talking on his patio about her being pregnant, his right hand is miraculously cured when only a few minutes earlier BT was looking at the inflammation from his stitches!! Also when the lady on the bicycle hits Mr Tischell if you slow mo you can see it's the stunt woman, the wonders of modern technology producers must dread.... How can you tell I have just received my new DM DVD ha

I also love choc and crisps unfortunately!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great vid, TC. So true too. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whale wrote: »

Just wondered if anyone else noticed in the second ep., of Season 4 when DM and LG are talking on his patio about her being pregnant, his right hand is miraculously cured when only a few minutes earlier BT was looking at the inflammation from his stitches!! Also when the lady on the bicycle hits Mr Tischell if you slow mo you can see it's the stunt woman, the wonders of modern technology producers must dread.... How can you tell I have just received my new DM DVD ha

Thx, whale. :):):)
    BP should employ you to do continuity for them. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love your vid & the one by Send too xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whale wrote: »

Perhaps BT's miraculous medical powers cured it instantly - vomit vomit :rolleyes::rolleyes: or maybe just the magic of seeing Louisa again made the wound spontaneously heal - I prefer that thought :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps BT's miraculous medical powers cured it instantly - vomit vomit :rolleyes::rolleyes: or maybe just the magic of seeing Louisa again made the wound spontaneously heal - I prefer that thought :):)

That's a nice one :) (second one, obviously!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    That's a nice one :) (second one, obviously!)

Due to an empty house this evening and a complete lack of interest in football, I may just have to watch S4 all over again to check these things out - such a hard task but it's gotta be done :cool::p:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Due to an empty house this evening and a complete lack of interest in football, I may just have to watch S4 all over again to check these things out - such a hard task but it's gotta be done :cool::p:rolleyes:

Poor you. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Join the club :cool: although I'll probably be watching The Vice because I'm very into it at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Join the club :cool: although I'll probably be watching The Vice because I'm very into it at the moment.

I never really got into The Vice - obviously you would recommend it? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I think it's really good. Not for everyone though - my dad said he liked the earlier series but later on it got a bit heavy. I love it all though, I managed to find the drug addiction storyline romantic and sweet, in a weird way :D I'm a sucker for the tiniest hint of romance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I found it gripping but grim (and there were one or two things that really annoyed me). Not for anyone who likes happy endings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »
    I found it gripping but grim (and there were one or two things that really annoyed me). Not for anyone who likes happy endings.

That's probably me out then - I usually prefer a happy ending of some sort, although some things are so good you kind of forgive them.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think it's really good. Not for everyone though - my dad said he liked the earlier series but later on it got a bit heavy. I love it all though, I managed to find the drug addiction storyline romantic and sweet, in a weird way :D I'm a sucker for the tiniest hint of romance.

I'm the world's worst for anything even slightly romantic, but as I haven't watched The vice, I'm struggling with the concept of drug addiction being romantic:confused: But if you say it's romantic,maybe I'll have to watch some:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm the world's worst for anything even slightly romantic, but as I haven't watched The vice, I'm struggling with the concept of drug addiction being romantic:confused: But if you say it's romantic,maybe I'll have to watch some:confused:

It was just sweet the way the man was going out of his way and stuff to help her, and fighting for her and how upset he was when she was taking the drugs. It was sweet :) I don't think it technically would class as romantic though, I just liked it :) But then CC was involved, and so there was a high probability I'd like it anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd have to disagree with Sen, I'm afraid. That episode was astonishingly well acted and amazing (CC and Ken Stott were brilliant) but not romantic (except in the angst sense).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have to disagree with Sen, I'm afraid. That episode was astonishingly well acted and amazing (CC and Ken Stott were brilliant) but not romantic (except in the angst sense).

Well I only watched a few minutes, I was getting video clips at the time. I'm still only on series two :D maybe when I've watched it all in order my opinion will change. But when he was saying that she was beautiful and that he loved her, it seemed romantic.

EDIT: Or was he speaking platonically?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I only watched a few minutes, I was getting video clips at the time. I'm still only on series two :D maybe when I've watched it all in order my opinion will change. But when he was saying that she was beautiful and that he loved her, it seemed romantic.

EDIT: Or was he speaking platonically?

No, he wasn't speaking platonically but I'll be interested to see what you think when you've watched all of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he wasn't speaking platonically but I'll be interested to see what you think when you've watched all of it.

That's what I'll be watching then, over the next few weeks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :(:D:o:mad::mad::eek::cry:;):sleep::yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did anyone make somekind of account on in the year when DM would end his medical training?
This discussion has been closed.