Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Spanx wrote: »
    My best mate hung around with King Henry as a teenager, lets just say his other half is a fake. king henry is well known for his alcoholism where he's from on one occasion he passed out in a men's bathroom not before he had peed all over himself quite sad really!

I have met the 'OH' socially on a number of occasions, she used to go to the same Uni as a mutual friend and I have never met anyone so up themselves. She actually has the opposite of body dysmorphica I have heard her refer to herself as very casually in a conversation as 'beautiful'. She isn't. She is a really fake, sneery type of person.

Never seen or heard any mention of the King though not sure if they are still 'together.'
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which blonde was so drunk at a recent festival she lost her boyfriend and burst out crying in the VIP area? She eventually hooked up with another guy and skipped off into the night.

This is from the Daily Star - is it just me, or does something so dull need to be a blind item? Does anyone give a monkey's if some girl got drunk and cried?:rolleyes:

Had she had a LOTT to drink alfie??
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which of this year's Big Brother contestants
    was described by a Popbitch reader who
    shagged them last year as "fame hungry
    and well into watersports"?

Which heavily-tipped new singer has been
    enlivening their touring schedule
    (and ensuring the good reviews continue)
    by sleeping with as many music journalists
    as possible? We've counted 14, we think.

Thanks to Popbitch:)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which of this year's Big Brother contestants
    was described by a Popbitch reader who
    shagged them last year as "fame hungry
    and well into watersports"?

Which heavily-tipped new singer has been
    enlivening their touring schedule
    (and ensuring the good reviews continue)
    by sleeping with as many music journalists
    as possible? We've counted 14, we think.

Thanks to Popbitch:)

Not a clue on either but got to admire the commitment of the singer. Putting her mouth (so to speak) where the money is. :D

BB contestant? Jay-z's missus? She seems pretty fame-hungry....
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Some of these are so hard to work out. The BB contestant could be any of them. I think they are all fame hungry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

But watersports? Eurgh. She just doesn't seem grubby enough.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But watersports? Eurgh. She just doesn't seem grubby enough.

Missed that bit. Sounds more like it might be a bloke then....

The monk? God botherers are usually up to all sorts. Or no, maybe the Aussie? He looks really grubby to me...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed that bit. Sounds more like it might be a bloke then....

The monk? God botherers are usually up to all sorts. Or no, maybe the Aussie? He looks really grubby to me...
    Lol at your God botherers comment:):D:)

Who knows and who really cares - this is Big Brother we are discussing, and they ain't showbiz!!:D

I did post this is the BB forum as well;) Just about every housemate is a contender;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol at your God botherers comment:):D:)

Who knows and who really cares - this is Big Brother we are discussing, and they ain't showbiz!!:D

I did post this is the BB forum as well;) Just about every housemate is a contender;)

Hahaa. Yes, true. If you're on BB, you're fame hungry by default. ;)
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a clue on either but got to admire the commitment of the singer. Putting her mouth (so to speak) where the money is. :D

She's not a Geldof, but she's got a lot going for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    A Lott going for her, perhaps?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gotcha. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This married television actress is sleeping with her costar. Actually, she sleeps with lots of her costars. Her hubby knows about it, and is okay with it, because he too has his own group of lady friends he frequents. They claim the open marriage actually strengthens their relationship.

ok this has been solved as the "friend" who likes younger men on her new show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This married television actress is sleeping with her costar. Actually, she sleeps with lots of her costars. Her hubby knows about it, and is okay with it, because he too has his own group of lady friends he frequents. They claim the open marriage actually strengthens their relationship.

I found it odd that they were both at the Lakers game yesterday and they weren't sitting together. She was with her friend and he was with his.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it odd that they were both at the Lakers game yesterday and they weren't sitting together. She was with her friend and he was with his.
    The most astonishing thing about that blind item is the fact that the Hollywood actor enjoys the company of other ladies, most BI's about Hollywood guys suggest they bat for the other team. It makes a refreshing change:D And if an open marriage works for them, then it's all good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    gv6l wrote: »
    "F1 is never a sport shy of controversy and idiots - this story only adds weight to that particular mathematical equation. Well this particular fairly senior employee confused everyone by "leaving" his post whilst only halfway through his contract without kicking up a stink or taking the team to the cleaners."

Wait - this should give us clues - neither of the above mentioned guys left in the middle of a season. It's less likely to be a driver and more a designer or engineer.

actually it does say contract and not season. could be a driver

Well the team would have to be the Silver one who are sponsored by a mobile phone company. The discovery of such a text would have created a major problem inside the team and the sender would have to go.

The insulted party could be the driver or the driver's manager, either way it is a disgrace.

The chairman of the team in question did leave the company in April 2010 after only one year in the job, which surprised the F1 world.

Most people wouldn't have heard of him although a search for "chairman leaves f1 team" should give food for thought.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Which of this year's Big Brother contestants was described by a Popbitch reader who shagged them last year as "fame hungry and well into watersports"?

Could it a typo and is actually Davina? ;)

The 'them' suggests a male contestant but I'm not watching so have no idea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh no I hope not her :( I really like her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He gave a quite ambiguous interview recently and it's easy to read between the lines -
    we’re honest with each other… Relationships take a lot of work.

Whatever. Good for them if it works. I like her, she was always my favourite friend!
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheGossipBoy – What Canadian has taken HW by storm and has been hanging out with a certain singer/actress? This girl is known for her love of the gays and has taken to setting her new friend up with another gay star that she is often accused of hooking up with. If the world learned of the breaking news of the gay affair of these two stars, the tween world would explode

Guess:

Canadian - The dodgy dancer from the hottest TV show around just now

Other gay star - Mr Six-Pack from the hottest film franchise around just now

Singer/Actress - A wizard using her powers to become the next Miley Cyrus

CDAN – This aging, foreign born former A list movie and television actor has always seemed to be pretty straight. I mean the guy has been married. Well, those perceptions might be changing because he was spotted in a dressing room groping and fondling this married, foreign born, C list movie and television actor. He is probably B list or even A list overseas.

No idea!
  • Options
    S4BUKS4BUK Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    By the guesses:
    1. I've spent far too much time listening to Fin(n)ley Quaye just to avoid spending time with my Twilight obsessed friend J-Cub!
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »
    TheGossipBoy – What Canadian has taken HW by storm and has been hanging out with a certain singer/actress? This girl is known for her love of the gays and has taken to setting her new friend up with another gay star that she is often accused of hooking up with. If the world learned of the breaking news of the gay affair of these two stars, the tween world would explode

Guess:

Canadian - The dodgy dancer from the hottest TV show around just now

Other gay star - Mr Six-Pack from the hottest film franchise around just now

Singer/Actress - A wizard using her powers to become the next Miley Cyrus

No idea!

A is absolutely obvious to anyone who has a gleeful tv habit, somefinn should alert them to who it is. Especially since several refereneces are made to his dancing.
    Mr Six Pack may need to get a taylored shirt or suit to be seen in the twilight.

Singer actress may need to be Swift to be recognised and could always get a job as a Taylor ;)
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheddy99 wrote: »
    Singer actress may need to be Swift to be recognised and could always get a job as a Taylor ;)

I did think that was possible, but I'm not sure she'd be classed as singer/actress. And the wizard is currently filming with the dodgy dancer.

Although I read a few guesses that the Canadian could be a very young singer rather than an actor. If it really was this teenage singer, then Twitter would have a complete meltdown!
  • Options
    lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »
    I did think that was possible, but I'm not sure she'd be classed as singer/actress. And the wizard is currently filming with the dodgy dancer.

Although I read a few guesses that the Canadian could be a very young singer rather than an actor. If it really was this teenage singer, then Twitter would have a complete meltdown!

Wasn't she acting in a Valentine's themed movie with her 'freind' Mr Six Pack out earlier this year? That would cover 'singer/actress' -
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheddy99 wrote: »
    A is absolutely obvious to anyone who has a gleeful tv habit, somefinn should alert them to who it is. Especially since several refereneces are made to his dancing.
    This may just been right. It fits the BI so perfectly. Would the other person who he got set up with also star in the tv show?
This discussion has been closed.