Options

Rooney, having a go at fans for booing

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Rooney, had a go at fans for booing, the man is a idiot, what does he want, pat on the back!

Admin Edit: The title of this thread has been edited to remove the offensive remark. Please keep the rules in mind when posting in the future.

Comments

• Options
    darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    overpaid brat
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, do you think the England 'fans' booing their own teams helps the players?
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Dont pick him for England and let him get on with playing for United.

Apparently that would make England fans happy judging by their reaction to him and as a United fan id be chuffed.

Problem solved.
  • Options
    MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not clever of him. Tonights performace was awful, did he expect them to be cheered off, clapped off :confused:

Surely not!
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I agree with Rooney.

I am disapointed, but if I was there, I wouldn't boo the team.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    What did he exactly say?

"Nice that the home fans boo ya....?"
  • Options
    Pink_PounderPink_Pounder Posts: 13,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darkmoth wrote: »
    overpaid brat

Underpaid whinger?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Dont pick him for England and let him get on with playing for United.

Apparently that would make England fans happy judging by their reaction to him and as a United fan id be chuffed.

Problem solved.

That sounds fair to me.

Even as an Englishman, Englishmen during the world cup can really annoy me sometimes.
  • Options
    HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    Underpaid whinger?

Stop sucking Rooney's balls. He was awful tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hetal wrote: »

Having one bad match means defending him in a non-footballing sense is 'sucking his balls', does it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but Rooney has no right to moan. Absolutely no right.These fans sang their heart out and saved for ages to come see a terrible terrible peformance? I'd do worse if I was there. If it was an Italian(I am Italian) i'd want to rip his head off for being so damn childish and disrespectful. He was crap deal with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    Hetal wrote: »

:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Potholderz wrote: »
    That sounds fair to me.

Even as an Englishman, Englishmen during the world cup can really annoy me sometimes.

As a scotsman im actually quite happy to watch England win and even im getting pissed of with the level of idiocy displayed on here from people who were probably watching big brother last week and will be back to that next week.
  • Options
    lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    So, do you think the England 'fans' booing their own teams helps the players?

To be fair the fans paid thousands to be there, even when times are tough back home and a bit of heart and spirit from England would have been apprciated. If it were say Brazil in a tough match then you could understand the result but it was Algeria and I'm not surprised the fans were pissed off!
  • Options
    GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    Heat of the moment, frustrated at his own/the teams performance, its just his character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why fans who spent so much money getting to South Africa need to hide criticism of a team who were useless and didn't even seem bothered. These are meant to be professional footballers they have to deal with it and accept it.Don't want it?Play well
  • Options
    Pink_PounderPink_Pounder Posts: 13,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having one bad match means defending him in a non-footballing sense is 'sucking his balls', does it?

...I would happily suck Rooney's balls, for the record.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To be fair the fans paid thousands to be there, even when times are tough back home and a bit of heart and spirit from England would have been apprciated. If it were say Brazil in a tough match then you could understand the result but it was Algeria and I'm not surprised the fans were pissed off!

Rooney is probably the only player i know of who has been criticised for "caring too much", "loving the game" and "wearing his heart on his sleeve" to the extent that people say its a bad thing.

Apparently now he doesnt give a toss.

Funny that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you go to see your team play, you do it in the knowledge that they might not win.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Thick overpaid ar*ehole thug. I wonder if he really wants England to win; he cant even be bothered to sing the National Anthem but he's quite happy to take the money in the name of England. Unpatriotic prat!!! grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of fans have spent a lot of their money coming to see England perform. They are not expecting to see bad performance. These players are paid lots, so they should get there act together.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    Rooney is probably the only player i know of who has been criticised for "caring too much", "loving the game" and "wearing his heart on his sleeve" to the extent that people say its a bad thing.

Apparently now he doesnt give a toss.

Funny that.

Exactly- his anger at the fans just shows how frustrated he is at his performance and how much getting a positive reaction means to him.
  • Options
    roidboy_roidboy_ Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rooney is a load of crap

world class my ars*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roidboy_ wrote: »
    rooney is a load of crap

world class my ars*

Voice of reason, eh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Thick overpaid ar*ehole thug. I wonder if he really wants England to win; he cant even be bothered to sing the National Anthem but he's quite happy to take the money in the name of England. Unpatriotic prat!!! grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

He doesnt get paid for playing for England. Dont let facts get in the way of a mindless rant though.