Comments

• Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I really hope this does well. Can't wait for her album :D
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    is anyone actually quite suprised that this is doing fairly well on itunes? its not one of her best tunes, but its OK. but it hasnt had any airplay has it?? even on the music channels i never ever see it on, never heard it on radio. i presumed it would bomb miserably!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The only music channel I've seen it on is that 'FLAVA' channel once or twice. I don't really listen to the radio much but I think it must be playing on Choice FM. She's going back to her core urban audience so they're the ones really getting behind her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOVE this song! Bought it earlier ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOVE this song! Bought it earlier ;)

Thats what I like to hear :p. I really want this to do well.
  • Options
    Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can she atcully release a song without a collaborations, she is actully the queen of collaborators. I'm sure she could prehaps release a few singles on her own, to prove she can make it on her own.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    The video to this is just WOW. Bey has competition!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can she atcully release a song without a collaborations, she is actully the queen of collaborators. I'm sure she could prehaps release a few singles on her own, to prove she can make it on her own.

I don't like saying this but I do think she's become... irrelevant. She's certainly not as big as she was ages ago!
  • Options
    Forum Member

This is rumoured to be her next singe. It's all her and it's fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8n-p3SqOk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    I don't like saying this but I do think she's become... irrelevant. She's certainly not as big as she was ages ago!

Please get yourself a dictionary before you start throwing around words that you obviously don't understand. If she was irrelevant then people wouldn't be buying her song. She's doing really well on iTunes right now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please get yourself a dictionary before you start throwing around words that you obviously don't understand. If she was irrelevant then people wouldn't be buying her song. She's doing really well on iTunes right now!

EXCUSE me I know what irrelevant means THANK YOU. Maybe I should've used another word but my point still stands. I like her but she's not as famous as she was a few years ago.. majority of people have lost interest in her. OKAY.
  • Options
    delectabledelectable Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's over....her best days are behind her!

Enter at no.75....therefore she isnt really relevant...she's meh! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    delectable wrote: »
    She's over....her best days are behind her!

Enter at no.75....therefore she isnt really relevant...she's meh! :p

I forgot you were an expert in relevancy. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    delectabledelectable Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course an artist, who was quite big 2004-2005, had a huge flop for her last album (as I predicted). And, now she enters at no.75.

Just saying, people tried to dig at LoveBug, by saying she was 47 etc on iTunes, as if that's great or something! :rolleyes: She's at no50 on the Hot 100, won't even dream of touching the top 10, despite the whorish behaviour of the vid! But, then again Im not surprised even with JT she only managed one week at no.10 on the Hot100! :p