Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's at least 40.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    Its sun beds she will look about 70 when she hits 40.

Absolutely.
    Her skin looks fried and leathery. If she didn't keep the tanning up she would look even worse.
    Poor Corin, imagine being that dissaticefied with your looks that you are prepared to put your health at risk.
    She is extraordinarilly vain but I think it is more of a necessity to feel good in herself rather than attract men (or women in her case.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    To be fair, Jordan would probably look as leathery as Corin (and not the mid-leather look she is now) without the monthly £1000 dermabraision sessions.

And Botox. ;)

Perhaps Corin should stop the tanning beds and fake tan and use the money to do the same!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's what Lea Walker would have been like had she not been so barmy.
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Corin is brilliant. I really like her. I think this series is fantastic to be honest. It's shame that not as many people are watching like three or four years ago but that's ok. 3million is still decent and it's up on last year. Personally i think It could be as good as BB7 or BB5.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that I think a person's appearance matters, but I believe that Corin is 29. Some people do look older than their age and with Corin it is largely sun damage. She has admitted and joked about that herself.

I think she would look a lot younger if she wore less fake tan, lightened her hair and didn't wear it in a Croydon Facelift style. Smoking probably doesn't help either.

I think she is still an inherently pretty woman though. She has lovely bright eyes, good bone structure and a toned figure.
  • Options
    louisa320louisa320 Posts: 7,459
    Forum Member
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    do people really believe she is 29? i really don't. i think she must be about 38 but im surprised it hasn't been picked up on if she is. maybe she just had a hard life or something

I am nearly 25 and i would honestly say she looks well in her 30s.
    She wears too much make up, too much tan and looks aged. I think she would look better with less slap on. Just my opinion though :)
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not that I think a person's appearance matters, but I believe that Corin is 29. Some people do look older than their age and with Corin it is largely sun damage. She has admitted and joked about that herself.

I think she would look a lot younger if she wore less fake tan, lightened her hair and didn't wear it in a Croydon Facelift style. Smoking probably doesn't help either.

I think she is still an inherently pretty woman though. She has lovely bright eyes, good bone structure and a toned figure.

I think she could have been beautiful at 16 (unless the smoking began at 10)
  • Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    Yeh, I'd say 39 for Lorainne Chase look-a-like. Jordan? Whatever Corin!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really thought she was about mid 30s :/ She doesn't look 29.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on! Some forum member must be registered on ancestry.co.uk!

Her birth certificate is right there!
  • Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    I think she could have been beautiful at 16 (unless the smoking began at 10)

Sunbeds - that's the problem.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    She's middle 40's.
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone a paid-up member of ancestry.co.uk?

There's a single birth record for a Corin Edith Forshaw in Cheshire where she lives, but I can't see the birthdate unless registered.

This will sort it out.

I'm a member, but isn't Forshaw her married name? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Denise wrote: »
    I am amazed someone can look like that so young but suppose she is a good advert against excessive use of sunbeds. She doesn't even seem to act like a young woman in her twenties, I feel I am watching a 40s odd woman trying to look younger.

I agree and have thought this since day one, she looks nearer to 40 than 30 and she talks in childish manner, trying not to give her age away IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofieellis wrote: »
    I'm a member, but isn't Forshaw her married name? :confused:

It's the only Cheshire-born Corin I could find.

You could just try Corin, Stockport, 1980-81, and see what comes up.
  • Options
    Barbarella81Barbarella81 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well unless Corin has been lying about her age for several years - this seems to agree with her age being 29:

http://menmedia.co.uk/news/s/504240_tributes_paid_to_gravel_crush_dad
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the only Cheshire-born Corin I could find.

You could just try Corin, Stockport, 1980-81, and see what comes up.

I've just checked and her husband's name was Alex Hayden, so Forshaw must be her maiden name.

There is a Corin Edith Forshaw registered in the 2nd quarter 1981, Tameside Lancashire, Cheshire, which would make her 29.

There is also a Corinne Elena C Forshaw registered June 1997, so obviously too late.

Apart from that, there are no other Corin Forshaws at all. So, she's telling the truth.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon she was around when England won the world cup ! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well unless Corin has been lying about her age for several years - this seems to agree with her age being 29:

http://menmedia.co.uk/news/s/504240_tributes_paid_to_gravel_crush_dad

Wow.... I know this is slightly off, considering the content of the article...... but she looked even older at 24.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow.... I know this is slightly off, considering the content of the article...... but she looked even older at 24.

I agree - I think she looks better now than she did back then.
  • Options
    Barbarella81Barbarella81 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree! She reminds me of Bronagh Waugh from Hollyoaks in that photo, and looks so much better these days!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree! She reminds me of Bronagh Waugh from Hollyoaks in that photo, and looks so much better these days!

She looks like a Bo Selecta character in that photo....
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's what sunbeds, sunbathing and make-up do. I get teased for being pale, but at least I get told I look 20 when I'm 27, and I expect to have healthy skin when I'm older.

(I like Corin, so this is not anti-Corin. More, anti-suntan).

Don't forget smoking.

I'm not judging either, just saying. She does look older than 29 but I think it's mainly because she's so plasticy looking. And she does look a lot better without all the slap and the frightmare eyebrows.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    Pleeease!! I'm 35 this year, haven't had any 'work' done and she looks older than I do.

I would put her around 38/39 on a good day.

I know!! I've just turned 34 but she makes me look 20! I'm sun savvy, maybe that helps