Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 13)

Comments

• Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello All :D
    Good Morning even:eek:
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    I don't watch it either, I was told about it and someone produced a screenshot - she was in a bikini and had a snake............:eek::eek:

We had the sound muted ( the best way to watch BBBM ) we thought it was Susan Boyle :eek:
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »

Morning Moots - couldnt you sleep :D
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member

Morning Mootle :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning All,
    it pished me off too. I was so entertained by it that I went to bed early..........
    Hello and welcome Artemesia:D

To date I havent ventured into chatter so know nothing of The Pub but if there is a scary barman over there I wont go
    I've lurked there a bit, but haven't been brave enough to post.:eek:
    oathy wrote: »
    Morning guys xxx

really hacked off...woke up and the bastard MRSA is back all over my face right down to my uper lip...*fume fume and more fume*.....

lol..just when I thought it was going to be nice with me
    {{{{{oathy}}}}}:(:( you are so brave - there is nothing lol about it.
    Scots rool wrote: »

I love farming.
    me too :o
    However it is not a good pursuit for a person who is as obsessive/compusive as I am.:o
    acker wrote: »
    We had the sound muted ( the best way to watch BBBM ) we thought it was Susan Boyle
    Ma Baker was also shown briefly on BBLB yesterday:mad:
    The only reason she stayed so long in the house was because she wasn't nominated. I think we only had one chance to evict her early on and we blew it.:mad:
    It would be a massive mistake to have her on All Stars...
    Morning Moots - couldnt you sleep
    Hello Flora and acker :D
    I have a hospital appointment at 1.30, so have to leave here in 5 minutes:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Laters whhoooosh>>>>>>>
  • Options
    LittsisLittsis Posts: 11,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ************* spends more time going to hospital than the rest of us put together....she even left the BB house for hospital visits...I doubt they put her file away....
    Just because soemone mentions her on her that is no excuse for you to join in. It is not my business to suggest what should or should not be posted on here. But it would be worth YOUR while to leave it alone on here. Just in case you are in any doubt I MEAN IT.
    Morning oathy :D

Sorry to hear your news :( its fatal to think something will be nice because sods law it goes the other way
    Especially true when it comes to me.
    acker wrote: »
    We had the sound muted ( the best way to watch BBBM ) we thought it was Susan Boyle :eek:
    SB is much more feminine than C, and has benefited from facial attention.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To date I havent ventured into chatter so know nothing of The Pub but if there is a scary barman over there I wont go
    Chinny isn't scary.......anyway, I run the pub so you need to be more scared of me. :p
    Hello All
    Good Morning even
    Wet the bed did you? :p
    Hello and welcome Artemesia
    Ma Baker was also shown briefly on BBLB yesterday:mad:
    The only reason she stayed so long in the house was because she wasn't nominated. I think we only had one chance to evict her early on and we blew it.:mad:
    It would be a massive mistake to have her on All Stars...

Hello Flora and acker :D
    I have a hospital appointment at 1.30, so have to leave here in 5 minutes:(
    The rest of the HM's were a bunch of wusses, why they tolerated that harridan I'll never know!!

As for her being on the AllStars......that's a contradiction if ever there was one. She's no bloody star!!! :mad::mad:
  • Options
    Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Littsis wrote: »
    Just because soemone mentions her on her that is no excuse for you to join in. It is not my business to suggest what should or should not be posted on here. But it would be worth YOUR while to leave it alone on here. Just in case you are in any doubt I MEAN IT.Especially true when it comes to me.

Sorry, I don't understand. :confused:
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ’d affernoon. :)

Been watching the Live feeds they show on telly and last night JJ and Keeva were effing every other word. Watch this afternoon and there’s no swearing. Have they been given instructions? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »

Been watching the Live feeds they show on telly and last night JJ and Keeva were effing every other word. Watch this afternoon and there’s no swearing. Have they been given instructions? :confused:
    They cut out the swearing for afternoon TV. It's the same with the morning repeats HL shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because soemone mentions her on her that is no excuse for you to join in. It is not my business to suggest what should or should not be posted on here. But it would be worth YOUR while to leave it alone on here. Just in case you are in any doubt I MEAN IT.Especially true when it comes to me.

Sorry, I don't understand. :confused:

There were two different points covered above.
    The first was my advice to you that just because someone other than you mentions a certain person's name, it does not give you carte blanche to enter debate on the topic of that person, namely CH.

The second point was a general one relating to something completely different. Advice was given that when you expect something nice to happen, it usually goes wrong. I was giving further advice, that I can not be relied on to be nice, namely that I tend to be nice when least expected rather than when expected.
  • Options
    Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member

There were two different points covered above.
    The first was my advice to you that just because someone other than you mentions a certain person's name, it does not give you carte blanche to enter debate on the topic of that person, namely CH.
    The second point was a general one relating to something completely different. Advice was given that when you expect something nice to happen, it usually goes wrong. I was giving further advice, that I can not be relied on to be nice, namely that I tend to be nice when least expected rather than when expected.

Yes, it does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

JJ and Keeva weren’t swearing, though. I was watching their lips. Maybe they were just angry last night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/QUOTE]
    You have, possibly deliberately , missed the point I was making.
    The choice is yours, but I am suggesting that it would be worth your while when it comes to your relationship with me not to engage in discussion of that particular matter on this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ll come back later when the atmosphere is more pleasant. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Och just ignore it gemo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJ and Keeva weren’t swearing, though. I was watching their lips. Maybe they were just angry last night.

Very odd.........they both seem to be angry all of the time. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon All :)
    Can you help me, please?

We don't plate up food in our house nor do we know anyone who does.

I note on twitter that people take photos of plated up food in their own homes. Is this something you are familiar with? Is it regional?

What is plated up food.. Is it when you keep all the leftovers for later ie a 'doggie bag ???
    I hope her appearance on BBBM doesn't betoken a return with the Allstars - but I fear it does........:

:mad: not only scraping the bottom of the barrel but removing it and digging deeper

Coooo heeee its meeee and the Fluffster is around:p nowt more pleasant than the young Fluffers:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Very odd.........they both seem to be angry all of the time. :eek:

Maybe JJ was particularly sweary last night. I know Nathan was dreadful and I found him unlistenable too. I find the constant repition of any word or phrase grating whether or not it is swearing – y’know used every other word can make my toes curl. I hadn’t really noticed it with JJ until last night. He was talking about being himself and not doing things to please the BB audience.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What is plated up food.. Is it when you keep all the leftovers for later ie a 'doggie bag ???

:mad: not only scraping the bottom of the barrel but removing it and digging deeper

Coooo heeee its meeee and the Fluffster is around:p nowt more pleasant than the young Fluffers:p

’d affernoon, Balders and Fluffers. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [
    Oooh yes, what time will that be, and then i can come back too.
    Maybe JJ was particularly sweary last night. I know Nathan was dreadful and I found him unlistenable too. I find the constant repition of any word or phrase grating whether or not it is swearing – y’know used every other word can make my toes curl. I hadn’t really noticed it with JJ until last night. He was talking about being himself and not doing things to please the BB audience.

I agree. My OH says "d ye know what I mean" all the time and it drives me crazy.
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good afternoon Everyone.:)

Wish they would get Dave out, listening to the undertin what he says is a bit worrying, he had a lot to say about Keeva but he wouldn't say it to her just to an audience, it was about her showing her chest through a shirt and it wasn't even her that threw the water on it anyway, and he was really laying into her.
    It was nearly as bad when he smudged all the lipstick off one of the girls because he didn't like the colour, and he was nasty about it and hurt them.
    He actually assaulted her.

Think he is best out of there before someone gets hurt, he's a nasty man lurking and hiding under that religous front.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Evening Balders........you would never have 'leftovers'. :p
    Plated up means everything on the plate IE. potatoes, meat & veg.......as opposed to helping yourself. :D
    When it 1st started I thought it was a pleasant change not to hear many of them swear......I then realised it had been heavily censored. :rolleyes:
    There are a few of them I can't stand listening to.....Josie is one of them!!! Her voice really grates on my last remaining nerve!! :mad:

I think he may have shot himself in the foot with that particular rant last night. Eejit. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good afternoon Everyone.:)

Wish they would get Dave out, listening to the undertin what he says is a bit worrying, he had a lot to say about Keeva but he wouldn't say it to her just to an audience, it was about her showing her chest through a shirt and it wasn't even her that threw the water on it anyway, and he was really laying into her.
    It was nearly as bad when he smudged all the lipstick off one of the girls because he didn't like the colour, and he was nasty about it and hurt them.
    He actually assaulted her.

Think he is best out of there before someone gets hurt, he's a nasty man lurking and hiding under that religous front.

Evening Hicky, I find his double standards breathtaking........he encourages Mario to show off his testicles (even lying on the bed to have a closer look), yet has a problem with seeing a woman's boobs. He's a bloody weirdo. Oh has no problems with allowing another guy to put his head on his crotch. :rolleyes:

If he had tried that on me RE. the lipstick I would have decked him! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.