Options

Bunch of sanctimonious self-conscious fun sucking whingers

hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
Forum Member
Josie telling JJ how Keeva jumped around in her underwear - JJ saying really? :eek: Good grief, what would her boyfriend say, her having a bit of drunken fun 'n all:rolleyes:

JJ saying how he hasn't drunk since he's been in there - doesn't want to lose control I guess, and say, have some fun:rolleyes:

Keely moralistically announcing that someone is bitching within her hearing:eek: - heavens forfend that her delicate ethical standards are so assaulted.;)

Dave stating with religious moral authority that Keeva getting drunk and larking about is just so negative and brings down the house.:p

Keeva being described as negative because she wants to spend some money on alcohol:eek:

Ben threatening to leave because he's sleepy:o

Josie actually having to leave her two friends when they start bitching (to tell the rest of the house) in case she is corrupted by their negativity

Who are these people? And what did they do with the real BB contestants? You know, the ones they had to bring in the 10% limit for alcohol for to stop them spending every pound of their budget on booze?

Comments

• Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    Josie telling JJ how Keeva jumped around in her underwear - JJ saying really? :eek: Good grief, what would her boyfriend say, her having a bit of drunken fun 'n all:rolleyes:

JJ saying how he hasn't drunk since he's been in there - doesn't want to lose control I guess, and say, have some fun:rolleyes:

Keely moralistically announcing that someone is bitching within her hearing:eek: - heavens forfend that her delicate ethical standards are so assaulted.;)

Dave stating with religious moral authority that Keeva getting drunk and larking about is just so negative and brings down the house.:p

Keeva being described as negative because she wants to spend some money on alcohol:eek:

Josie actually having to leave her two friends when they start bitching (to tell the rest of the house) in case she is corrupted by their negativity

Who are these people? And what did they do with the real BB contestants? You know, the ones they had to bring in the 10% limit for alcohol for to stop them spending every pound of their budget on booze?

Good post.

Fun sucking and thumb sucking.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Products of the nanny state.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, I know, never in the history of BB has semi-bare tits caused such offence!!!!!
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Well said. I have to agree.

These people are so uptight and scared of letting go.

Is it because of desperation to win? Or because what we saw if they did let go would be highly unpleasant?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And the thumb-sucker is STILL seeking reassurance!!! Words fail me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL, I know, never in the history of BB has semi-bare tits caused such offence!!!!!

It's the hypocrisy too - apparently it's just fine for Mario to walk around with his ball-bag hanging free.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bloody well said. Turf them all out and get some proper HMs in there who know how to have a good time. I'm struggling to even like Ben anymore and he's been my favourite from the beginning. What a waste of a BB this is turning out to be.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if they have a food fight Daddy-Steve puts his foot down !

a food fight !

this lot are useless , spineless . and they claim they're being positive , 3 days of mass bitching about keeva makes them happy , even happier when she goes , none of them give a sh*t and they call themselves 'positive ' !

keeva gets drunk , flashes her boobs and she's 'horrible' and negative !

it's bzarre !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This deserves to be read by many.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christ, Keeley's just said "Yes, let's bring out the best in each other".

Self-congratulatory load of farts.
  • Options
    ShellsBluBikiniShellsBluBikini Posts: 2,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More daring and high jinx in many an old folks home I would say.

Blue Peter has more edge than BB these days.:eek:
  • Options
    VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good points. These pearl clutching ninnies are a disaster.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    here here i agree there awfull.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Birdcage wrote: »
    It's the hypocrisy too - apparently it's just fine for Mario to walk around with his ball-bag hanging free.

Rachel and Josie seem to honestly believe that Keeva's semi-state of undress and running around Benny Hill style the other night may have actually jeopardised her relationship! They seem to think he may have dumped her!

Did these two just come out of a Nunnery?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Christ, Keeley's just said "Yes, let's bring out the best in each other".

Self-congratulatory load of farts.

Talk about patronising.

The woman who said she was going in there to take over.

What, apart from the dishes, did she do?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OH yeah, I forgot about thst, at least Keeva has the excuse she was drunk, as far as i can remember Rachel threw the water over her hence "bare" boobies show through her shirt, next day i remember Dave in the BR bitching to Keelley, Ben and Rachel about Keeva being basically a scarlett woman, its beyond me, i am old enough to be Keevas mother but FGS!!! remember Shell streaking around the garden!!!! it really is time for BB to FLATLINE______________________!!!!!!
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ, I can't believe what's happened in the last few days.

All over someone who had a wet see through shirt on.

What about Helen and the other two having a nude bath together?

What about Makosi?

How many H/Ms have plastered their naked bodies across our screens in many a BB?

The OP is right. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rachel and Josie seem to honestly believe that Keeva's semi-state of undress and running around Benny Hill style the other night may have actually jeopardised her relationship! They seem to think he may have dumped her!

Did these two just come out of a Nunnery?:confused:

It's quite depressing.

When it comes to other people having some fun they seem to have the mindset of a repressed spinster, circa 1935.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OH yeah, I forgot about thst, at least Keeva has the excuse she was drunk, as far as i can remember Rachel threw the water over her hence "bare" boobies show through her shirt, next day i remember Dave in the BR bitching to Keelley, Ben and Rachel about Keeva being basically a scarlett woman, its beyond me, i am old enough to be Keevas mother but FGS!!! remember Shell streaking around the garden!!!! it really is time for BB to FLATLINE______________________!!!!!![/QUOTE]

:D

Someone up above mentioned Nanny State - I think they could be right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good post.

Fun sucking and thumb sucking.

Try saying that when you're pissed as a newt!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gibletjohn wrote: »
    Try saying that when you're pissed as a newt!:D

:D

• Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »
    It's quite depressing.

When it comes to other people having some fun they seem to have the mindset of a repressed spinster, circa 1935.

Jesus, that is soooooooooooooooo funny. :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL!!!!! Bloody hell i must be a right rebel!!! bare boobies and hanging balls dont offend me!!!! I actually think Steve, ben and Dave are sucking the life out of the house!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote: »
    It's quite depressing.

haha - give them all bicycles with front baskets on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent post OP