Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 50)

Comments

• Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *goes To Watch Cut Finger...gets Her Golf Ignoring Glasses On!*
  • Options
    DaisyunuDaisyunu Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, I get to come back! Might be a bit yoyoing between here and not though.

Loving the caps so far. :D They're all in such good quality too!

Congrats on 10, 000 posts Susan :):)
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    crazysusan wrote: »
    well this is my 10,000

I just wanted to say that you guys are wonderful
    this place is simply amazing,
    All the posts are amazing for different reasons, from deep and insightful, to squeeeeeeeeeeeing, laughing and crying. It is like a home. It is without doubt an amazing community of incredable people.
    Each and everyone of you guys are simply amazing.

When i watched ee last year for the first time in many years because i had heard about this potentially amazing storyline, i never realised how important it would become to me.
    It is an amazing and truely beautiful love story of two men in love and i thank my lucky star that i decided to take a chance to watch it.

the story has taught me so much and it led me to this wonderful place and you wonderful people,

the story and the people in this thread have enriched my life.

thanks to all you guys, and thanks marc and johny and DTC

love susan

Well Done :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sazwilkie wrote: »
    WARNING - The following may cause melting, puddles of squee to appear and just general :eek:-ness!!

2 words..... cut finger *dies*

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab227/Chryedfan/Hands/cutfinger.png

Guh :D:D:D

I loved that scene so much I can even forgive Christian's god awful outfit :eek: golfing trousers!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,699
    Forum Member
    Chryed Angel

Season 2

Why are you so good to me - after everything I did?

Because - you and I are one
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WARNING - The following may cause melting, puddles of squee to appear and just general :eek:-ness!!

2 more words : beautiful hands!
    *dies too*
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*thud* flies away to chryed heaven :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *goes To Watch Cut Finger...gets Her Golf Ignoring Glasses On!*

Haha, I went to watch it as well! One of my favourite scenes.
  • Options
    Joules38Joules38 Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ok Saz your killing me with these
    Good job I've had a drink, what about you, did I hear you mention you found some cider left over from last week, well what's stopping you, but just the one remember last Sunday:o

Joules
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Starfish :)

Congratulations Susan :), brilliant post!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazysusan wrote: »
    well this is my 10,000

I just wanted to say that you guys are wonderful
    this place is simply amazing,
    All the posts are amazing for different reasons, from deep and insightful, to squeeeeeeeeeeeing, laughing and crying. It is like a home. It is without doubt an amazing community of incredable people.
    Each and everyone of you guys are simply amazing.

When i watched ee last year for the first time in many years because i had heard about this potentially amazing storyline, i never realised how important it would become to me.
    It is an amazing and truely beautiful love story of two men in love and i thank my lucky star that i decided to take a chance to watch it.

the story has taught me so much and it led me to this wonderful place and you wonderful people,

the story and the people in this thread have enriched my life.

thanks to all you guys, and thanks marc and johny and DTC

love susan

Well Done You!A fabulous milestone-looking forward to the next 10,000:D
  • Options
    sazwilkiesazwilkie Posts: 9,686
    Forum Member
    Joules38 wrote: »
    Good job I've had a drink, what about you, did I hear you mention you found some cider left over from last week, well what's stopping you, but just the one remember last Sunday:o

Joules

Nope, none tonight. Got 'faaaaahmily' day tomorrow and my mother will slaughter me if I turn up to church hungover :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    She's a bit of a diva is our Preeya. I think Marc really had a soft spot for her, but all the comments I have heard from her about him it was like she was distancing herself from him, not wanting anyone to think there was any romantic connection ..... more fool her. :eek: ;)

Apparently they considered each other like brother and sister. I'm not sure if they were telling the truth though...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok, i will repeat the war cry, Preeya for international success,

even if you dont like the song, buy it for someone else. you never know they may like it

preeya for international success, so she never comes back to ee:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,699
    Forum Member
    Chryed Angel

Season 2

What are you thinking about?

You. Us.
  • Options
    Joules38Joules38 Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, none tonight. Got 'faaaaahmily' day tomorrow and my mother will slaughter me if I turn up to church hungover :o

Well you are very sensible Saz:)
    Also a clear head for the photo's is best

Joules
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guh, cut finger, the chemistry, the tension, the look in Syed's eyes...guh, guh, guh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member

Guh. It's amazing how you can see such tenderness just from a picture of their hands. The way Christians is cradling Syed's hand.

Watching Top Gear. So funny. They're driving homemade motorhomes down to Cornwall and Jeremy's nearly tipped his car right over it's that tall. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

awww!!!!!!!!!!! :D i love these
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D
    When they held hands on Monday night they were stood the other way around which obviously is a way of showing how they are one and the same person because their lives, hearts and souls are entwined.... obviously:sleep::sleep::sleep::o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya Susan - I think that's really worthy of consideration. It's got an iconic quality to it. I think it's a great photograph - it sums up the storyline perfectly at that moment without their faces. Hope your headache goes soon. :)

Okay - quick messages:

LWP - congrats on 2000 - you got their pretty quick!
    Saz - our screen cap queen - congrats on 8000 and lovely post!

BiddyClaire - our e-mail radio ambassador extraordinaire - well done you and another Chryedian e-mail read out. I will check online to see if I can hear the interview somewhere else as missed it all. Bit disappointed with their choice of words about 'Syed alienating his family' - they chose to reject him, not the other way around. It makes me annoyed their seems to be such a lot of blinkered short sightedness around this particular area of the struggle in gay rights.

Big Wave to Grenniespex if you are still online. Will pm you soon as promised, over the next couple of days.

Oh well, serious hat off now, and get ready for some squeeing!!

hiya back, thanks for the best wishes

yes, on my next trip London, i am going to pop over to tate modern. In all seriousnes as you say, it has can iconic quality to it.
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joules38 wrote: »

Joules

Not even a leeettle one? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LooC wrote: »
    Guh. It's amazing how you can see such tenderness just from a picture of their hands. The way Christians is cradling Syed's hand.

Watching Top Gear. So funny. They're driving homemade motorhomes down to Cornwall and Jeremy's nearly tipped his car right over it's that tall. :D

I love that Top Gear episode! It's a shame they didn't come to the area of Cornwall I live in - it would have been amazing to see in person!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.