Options

I DETEST Mario!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
Forum Member
He makes my skin crawl, he's just a little poop. Grrrr. I detest his smarmy little voice, his sleazy comments, his nasty little sulks and strops.

If he spoke to me the way he spoke to Ben, ooh, I'd have to...better not say - I'm winding myself up, I tell thee!

He's a horrible little smart-ass.

I just want to ping his nose really hard :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed !
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seer wrote: »
    He makes my skin crawl, he's just a little poop. Grrrr. I detest his smarmy little voice, his sleazy comments, his nasty little sulks and strops.

If he spoke to me the way he spoke to Ben, ooh, I'd have to...better not say - I'm winding myself up, I tell thee!

Oddly enough i feel just like that about Dave!! i dont mind Mario at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    If this were a Mills & Boon story - you'd be trapped with him in a thunderstorm and falling hopelessly in love halfway through the thread.

Are you sure it's not kicking in yet? :D
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    Me too, what exactly does he do or bring to the house, his alleged popularity is beyond me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If this were a Mills & Boon story - you'd be trapped with him in a thunderstorm and falling hopelessly in love halfway through the thread.

Are you sure it's not kicking in yet? :D

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! :D
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't agree with this, don't detest mario he goes in my 'alright ok for the moment' category, but I had to :D at the pinging of the nose!!! I have similar detests for Ben and Dave, I'd like to double ping their noses!!!!
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Forget the Mills and Boon stuff....I just don't like him....and if Ben goes becos of him, he's finished as far as this series is concerned!!:mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP. Mario thinks that everyone owes him a living and that he is special.
    He is nearing the age of thirty and by his own confession he has done nothing with his life so far. That isn't every other housemates' fault. He seems to have had a sole ambition to get into the Big Brother house and he acheived it but it has been down hill from there because he has been thoroughly miserable ever since.
    Maybe Mario is hugely disappointed with the show in that he really thought it would be full of Gay men for him to bond with. Either way Mario has taken it out on Ben. Which is somewhat unfair.
    I have always kind of liked Mario but recently he has become bitter and twisted. Shame.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    CloudyE wrote: »
    Me too, what exactly does he do or bring to the house, his alleged popularity is beyond me.

Agree - since the mole task what has he bought to the show:( He thinks being bitchy and nasty is the way to get airtime:eek: Sadly that won't bring him popularity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    [/B]

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! :D

Ah well we're still on the first page of the thread - best be prepared though - ideally you should change into something floaty and apricot coloured.

If he gets chosen during S&R, his reaction is going to cause a very physical reaction :D
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    yes forgot noone is allowed to be rude back to Ben. That makes them evil. Yet Ben is given the green light
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not alone. Odious little poop that he is.
  • Options
    TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    I quite like him, seems a decent sort.
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    bradvilla wrote: »
    yes forgot noone is allowed to be rude back to Ben. That makes them evil. Yet Ben is given the green light

Ben states the observational facts, mario simply makes things up in an obvious attempt to discredit Ben. The difference is vast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bradvilla wrote: »

No it's not Ben-specific - he's just a toad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with the OP, sleaze bag of the highest order and such a petulant little ********.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate him.

And on the subject of him not having done anything with his life, I hate that aspect of him. No wonder he's got himself into a spiral of depression. It's hard enough being up-beat when you've done loads in your life --I'm 32 and I'm proud of what I've achieved, but it still doesn't feel like enough.

Get off your arse you self-pitying little arse, and stop expecting things to fall into your lap.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Mario is an attention seeking spoilt brat.

He's acting like a baby, throwing his dummy out of the pram cos Ben aint interested. A bit like the Josie/JJ nomance really.
    Mario and Josie are both behaving quite predatory towards Ben and JJ.
    Josie keeps getting upset if JJ indicates he doesnt fancy her or tries to distance himself in some small way & Mario is the same with Ben, very jealous since the newbies came in and Ben is giving him even less attention.

These people need to get a grip.

A solution for this would be for Ben & JJ to share a bed, and Mario and Josie could bother each other.
  • Options
    frootysaladfrootysalad Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soozy wrote: »
    I'm with the OP, sleaze bag of the highest order and such a petulant little ********.

my thoughts too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    cant stand him!!!!!!!!!!!! was watching live feed last night and was loving the parrot task then along comes mario and starts stripping ewwwwhhhhhh ,that was so wrong on so many different levels , had to turn it off !!! :rolleyes: wonder if i can get a refund from channel 4 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Grrr, I'm with you OP!

He's nothing but a conceited weedy little twerp, constantly trying to impress people. As for him believing he's a "Trophy" ??? My God, he's deluded beyond belief. :mad:

On Sunday when he was having his strop for not being in the limelight ( :D ) , he walked out of the garden loo and Ben put his arm around him, asking what the problem was. Mario threw Ben's arm away with the most spoiled, nasty, screwed up face imaginable. Now, Mario really won't leave people alone when they ask him too, but doesn't like it reciprocated and I just hope he's called on it, along with his other childish Prima Donna behaviour. Knob.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Forget the Mills and Boon stuff....I just don't like him....and if Ben goes becos of him, he's finished as far as this series is concerned!!:mad::mad:

haha this forum is a bit like ben's ego, it's all about ben, if mario continues to let ben walk all over him, he's ok, he's useful, but now he decided enough is enough he's detested
  • Options
    KatraKatra Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Where is his secret to be revealed in week 6 - did I miss it or was it a porky pie -
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was ok during the first week but he's super useless if he thinks he can use that as a ticket for ever more, the spoilt gawky, lazy, arrogant idiot. He must have spent ten years planning how to win BB by streaking. Funnily enough he is just a soppy, useless streak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    yeah he really annoys me now was quite funny the first week