Options

Corrie- Dont Axe Chesney

Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is starting to grow up into being a man now. It would be so ubfair to axe him. Sam Aston is quite a good actor. Remember he won Best Newcomer at the National Television Awards in 2004. If he was axed Fiz's character would be pointless too.

Comments

• Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is starting to grow up into being a man now. It would be so ubfair to axe him. Sam Aston is quite a good actor. Remember he won Best Newcomer at the National Television Awards in 2004. If he was axed Fiz's character would be pointless too.

2004 was a long time ago I didn't watch Corrie back then but now I find him pointless I don't think he's the best actor and with John presumably leaving as he's bound to get found out as villian's always do, Fiz isn't great so I think they should axe both of them whenever John leaves or they should give them a good storyline.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he needs to go along with his sister (and her dreary husband)
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, Chesney is poor & should go, along with John & Kirk.
  • Options
    wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    . If he was axed Fiz's character would be pointless too.

Fiz is already pointless
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wont axe Chesney, I'm sure, as I think it,s pretty obvious that John will be one of the victims of the tram disaster( cant see them going down the prison route again with him), so Ches would have to be around to comfort Fiz:yawn:
  • Options
    charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wont axe Chesney, I'm sure, as I think it,s pretty obvious that John will be one of the victims of the tram disaster( cant see them going down the prison route again with him), so Ches would have to be around to comfort Fiz:yawn:

Surely Fizz would get sent down aswell for covering up his identity theft?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    I do think it is time that Fiz, John and Ches should go on the tram or not lol, they seem to have been a bit of the odd ones out since Les and Cilla left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has gotta be the most offensice thread ever the OP should be stripped of his posting privliges for making such unbeleavable statments! :D:D:D:p:cool:
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, he needs to go along with his sister (and her dreary husband)
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    Sorry, Chesney is poor & should go, along with John & Kirk.
    Fiz is already pointless
    DJDave wrote: »
    I do think it is time that Fiz, John and Ches should go on the tram or not lol, they seem to have been a bit of the odd ones out since Les and Cilla left.

as above - get rid
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him and his sister clearly need to go. Boring, bland, pointless characters taking up spots that could be filled by other actors.
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Fizz would get sent down aswell for covering up his identity theft?

He would be a dead cert for going back inside, but I cant see them locking Fiz away, as she didn't really do anything that terrible, did she?:confused:
  • Options
    billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    He's got to go
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't done anything for ages, other than this pointless "I'm leaving school and working at a market selling dog collars" storyline, what is his point there? There'd be no loss.