Options

Your most favourite/ funniest moment of all time over the past 11 years? (Merged)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We are all a bit doom and gloom at the moment so I thought maybe as the end is nigh we could do a couple of fun threads and have a laugh so here we go I'll start! My favourite bb moment was jade naked in strip poker just because it was before all the housemates were so aware of the cameras and I was so mortified!

Comments

• Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB2 - towards the end the HMs had to sculp another HMs head from clay. Helen dod Brian and it was particularly bad and it was HILARIOUS watching him mock it.

BB3 - Kate falling over putting her trousers on, Alex in the DR asking for headache tablets and the production staff in gales of laughter in the background.

BB5 - the "ladygarden" thing when the Lipgloss Bitches were in the DR, also Mario taking his mum out on Final Night when he slipped.

BB9 - Mikey eating the chilli
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favourite - Aisleyne becoming top girl

Funniest - Mikey and the Scotch Bonnet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Loved the Spencer/Jade convo about 'East Angular'.
    Loved the whole verrucca incident.
    Loved' Be careful Sandy!!!'

I miss BB3 and the live screening so much. There were hardly any sound dips either.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma ansd Michelle in the Secret Room
    Ahmed trying to get Michelle's unifrm
    Ben and Sergeant Hawkes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    BB2 - towards the end the HMs had to sculp another HMs head from clay. Helen dod Brian and it was particularly bad and it was HILARIOUS watching him mock it.

BB3 - Kate falling over putting her trousers on, Alex in the DR asking for headache tablets and the production staff in gales of laughter in the background.

BB5 - the "ladygarden" thing when the Lipgloss Bitches were in the DR, also Mario taking his mum out on Final Night when he slipped.

BB9 - Mikey eating the chilli
    I was trying so hard to remember which housemate took their mum out that was hilarious!
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly Kemal's "At least someone got wet tonight!" line directed at Maxwell/Saskia.
  • Options
    BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The anticipation and build up to Carole coming out of the task room when Kara Louise was preparing the chicken and used veggie Carole's nut roast as the stuffing - then watching her take it out of the cooked chicken before Carole spotted it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't believe I forgot..'You shut up,...no you shut up'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBTweets wrote: »
    The anticipation and build up to Carole coming out of the task room when Kara Louise was preparing the chicken and used veggie Carole's nut roast as the stuffing - then watching her take it out of the cooked chicken before Carole spotted it.

I never saw this and still haven't, from what I heard it was the highlight of the series :D
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Box task.
  • Options
    Overlook HotelOverlook Hotel Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ill-fated "Teen BB"...hilarious from start to finish...and the only 100% certain live sex too....with a girl with no eye brows i seem to remember, followed by Safe Sex Counselling...kind of after the horse had shot his bolt...the most miserable bitter, twisted Asian lad getting the boot first & leaving saying "Yeah, vote the Pa*ki out innit!" a class show...i dunno why they never repeated it?

Sandy going up & over the roof...class way to quit...no whining, no "I think I want to leave" etc....only beaten by Leo Sayer taking on the security guards on his departure..priceless!
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    The Box task.

"You shutup"

"No, you shutup"

"No, you shutup"

"No you shutup"

Hilarious!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ill-fated "Teen BB"...hilarious from start to finish...and the only 100% certain live sex too....with a girl with no eye brows i seem to remember, followed by Safe Sex Counselling...kind of after the horse had shot his bolt...the most miserable bitter, twisted Asian lad getting the boot first & leaving saying "Yeah, vote the Pa*ki out innit!" a class show...i dunno why they never repeated it?

Sandy going up & over the roof...class way to quit...no whining, no "I think I want to leave" etc....only beaten by Leo Sayer taking on the security guards on his departure..priceless!
    :D

I particularly enjoyed Sandy pissing in the bin before he left :D
  • Options
    ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Dare I mention Kinga...:eek:
  • Options
    Fuzzy WarblesFuzzy Warbles Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB 5 when what's his name (dressed as a panto dame) and what's his name (dressed up as a clown) were bitching about Michelle and some other gobby thingy ma bobser whose name has escaped me after they were put back into the house.
    Sorry, I'm very tired and it was so long ago. It was very funny though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi and Antony in the pool ewww
    Verne troyer drunk ramming the diary room door on his scooter!
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex BB3 - 'Thats the way ahha ahha I like it ahhha ahha'
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ha Ha:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Things/people I will always love and remember from BB

I like Blinking I do - Helen BB2
    Brian D winning BB2
    Spencer to Jade - BB3 "Have you been taking stupid pills again" after her east angular comment
    Bubble telling Brian D he was the funniest person he had ever met, and Brian D getting embarrased
    Glyn and Spider in the DR speaking welsh bb7
    Samanda bb8
    Seany pushing Charley in the pool bb8
    Liam McGough
    Glyn "Here I go again on my own":D
    Mikey/Glyn friendship
    Rex Newmark BB9
    Siavash Bb10
    Davina and Dermot O'Leary:D

Loads more so I'll be back :)
  • Options
    Overlook HotelOverlook Hotel Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course, well remembered!! :D
    ftw774 wrote: »
    Dare I mention Kinga...:eek:

Yes Anthony never quite got over that did he?
    http://i37.tinypic.com/2emiuit.jpg
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahmed smashing up that Statue (was it named Maureen?).
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kemal in stilletos trying to control Sci dog in the dog training task.

Makosi falling in the mud during the same task on the obstacle course

Derek blindfolded in the diary room being freaked out by a chicken on a piece of string

Craig in his Myra Hindley wig :D

Nikki in the ipod dancing task

and I agree about the Box task
  • Options
    lemonpinkladylemonpinklady Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember a very pi$$ed off Craig Coates dressed as a pirate (I think) having to sing a song? He just mimes in such a bad mood, it was hilarious.
  • Options
    Fuzzy WarblesFuzzy Warbles Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The spy task/ Myra Hindley bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Siavash rolling around in that barrel in the diary room and not being able to get up.

And the twinnies thinking they were psychopathic with the collanders on their heads, also in the diary room. Oh LOL! :D