Options

WHATM: Big Brother 11 - Day 63 - Tuesday 10th August 2010 - 6pm til 12:00am

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashbury wrote: »
    I'm not sure if the HMs know about the 2 remaining horses staying in the Foal hole overnight.
    It doesnt look like it, but I think i heard Dave refer to it earlier, before the quiz?

Pretty sure they know.... they said they'd be sleeping in the stable.
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    I'm the :cool: aunt. ;)

I'm :cool: but giddy with it..;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,018
    Forum Member
    Cazarella wrote: »
    Anyone know what she said that was so controversial?

She's really been banging on about John James a lot, mentioning the pool incident. I just tend to ignore her posts though, she's a bit of a spammer.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they getting on again yet?
    Sorry for butting in I have no livefeed.

You're not butting in, ask away :)

(sorry I don't know though :o)

Corin loves her outfit, she looks good in it. Pink and black horse riding gear.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kate_71UK wrote: »
    She's a big let down. I want Dave to go first, but kind of hope it's a double so she can trot on too.

She and JJ2 are most likely to go I think. But Dave isn't as popular as he was.

Anyway Sam is safe.
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corin says that this is one of her faveourite outfits so far - Sam is clip clopping around the living room (I can see him banging the coconut shells together getting rather wearisome)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    A special comb that gets the cat's loose fur out. Stops them moulting so much.

Can't get my ones to stay still enough. :(

Oh yes...mine love that....they like it best if use it when they are at the scratching post........they like to get their claws into something when I comb them...and I prefer it not to be me.:p
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corin appearing and saying that she loves her outfit. I believe her because it appears to be the first one she hasn't needed to Corinate. :D
  • Options
    LECLEC Posts: 9,208
    Forum Member
    *delurks*

John James is out of his task costume as he is not wearing the 'brown' singlet thingy

*relurks*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not on Sunshines twitter but the ones reported here were to do with Josie.

• Options
    Forum Member
    it's a comb that gets out all the under fur....the stuff that you usually find all over the house
    it's supposed to cut down on moulting by 90%....which with 5-6 cats I could do with

I have one....they do work.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LEC wrote: »
    *delurks*

John James is out of his task costume as he is not wearing the 'brown' singlet thingy

*relurks*

His is black, and he has it on....they are allowed to take the top part off when they hear the 'neigh' sound.:)
  • Options
    googlebabygooglebaby Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Notaword wrote: »
    I wanted to add one or two more for Josie but chickened out........:D

At the risk of not liking the answer - what is Mario called. Apart from Dave, Steve and JJ's incessant and now very tedious Mole or Moley. Moody might be better.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    LMAO at Sam - "those trousers look really nice on you - they emphasise your camel toe!!"

I don't know how he does it!:D

he;s so quick.....a very funny guy:D:D:D:D

can't wait for LF to start
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol they think theres an eviction tomorow and a double one
  • Options
    bbjay1118bbjay1118 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FFS, if you were worried about it being JJ's last week Mario, why didn't you just throw the last task to Sam so he could have a shot?
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ1 and Mario are in the garden. JJ1 says that if there is a double he thinks JJ2 will go tomorrow.

Mario is licking the chocolate starfish of JJ1 by saying Andrew and him will throw the final part of the task so JJ1 & JJ2 can get the special prize
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    His is black, and he has it on....they are allowed to take the top part off when they hear the 'neigh' sound.:)
    Considering that the top part is Joe John it's a good thing he isn't wearing it. :p
  • Options
    LECLEC Posts: 9,208
    Forum Member
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Are you eyeing him up queeny? ;):D

:eek:

not as a winner atm:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario and John are chatting at the carousel... Mario wondering about John's thoughts on the risk that JJ2 would go this week... JJ2 thinks he might... Mario and Andrew are offering to let the JJs win as the special prize might be something live to the audience, so that JJ2 gets the chance for a special moment. John says he'll think about it, but they're not going to tell JJ2.

eta Mario has also said that they may thrash them anyway, but thought they'd offer. John is thanking him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,018
    Forum Member
    Cazarella wrote: »

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:twitter.com+Sunshine+martyn+twitter&hl=en&prmd=o&ei=xNNhTNHwL4_y4gaoxZibCg&start=20&sa=N&fp=cd0f9931f627fe71

If you look at this search, it shows deleted tweets. Only comments I've seen are denying that she's jealous of Josie.
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario sucking up to JJ1 - he feels he's nearly back in the fold.
  • Options
    CandiceCandice Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    Words cannot describe how pathetic I find Mario.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Considering that the top part is Joe John it's a good thing he isn't wearing it. :p

They all have leggings though, so I think it means that they can take off the horsey part.;)