Options

Cheryl and Derek official.

Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to XF's Brian Fel something. They seem really happy and he thought they'd be cute together and is happy to say they are.. he knows because he is really close to the both of them.. aww:). I was kind of hoping she would spend some time on her own tho and not hook up with someone who looks a bit like her ex.:eek:

Its in the Daily Mirror.

I swear I must have some sort of sixth sense when it comes to Cheryl. I just asked what happened to her yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy for her. Derek seems to really like her and he seems nice.
  • Options
    stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    Honestly, who gives a crap?!

If you've got enough time to stalk celebrities via the press and paparazzi, you should go out and get a hobby or volunteer for good causes, instead of wasting your time lining the pockets of people selling themselves for a photo and a bit of time in the papers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    Honestly, who gives a crap?!

If you've got enough time
    to stalk celebrities via the press and paparazzi, you should go out and get a hobby or volunteer for good causes, instead of wasting your time lining the pockets of people selling themselves for a photo and a bit of time in the papers.

If you don't give a crap, why bother posting or even OPENING the thread?
  • Options
    stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LishaG wrote: »
    If you don't give a crap, why bother posting or even OPENING the thread?

Because everyone is allowed an opinion on this vapid, pointless non-story designed to keep a minimally talented artist in the public eye.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This relationship is about as real as Snow White! I can't believe the media are silly enough to fall for something that is so obviously fake and for publicity. Cheryl must be so miffed that Abbey Clancy has knocked her off the front pages and is getting all of her sympathy:rolleyes:
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't believe it's serious untill he asks her to go shopping with him :p
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please, Derek's possibly the gayest man ever.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks more like a gay best friend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Because everyone is allowed an opinion on this vapid, pointless non-story designed to keep a minimally talented artist in the public eye.

I wasn't trying to deny you your opinion, was just curious why you wasted your time that's all.

Having said that, I completely disagree with your post. Completely. What possessed you to write such bull?!

..she's not even minimally talented.
    :D
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is this 'official' someone who knows them a bit has seen them in the same room. It's not exactly from their management announcing they're at it like the clappers is it?
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian has said the report is bollocks anyway - http://twitter.com/brianfriedman/status/21023438262
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew! I can, at last, sleep tonight knowing that these two are now offically together. Infact, I am so happy for them that I have decided to sell my house and hand the profits over to them. May they live long and happy tabloid lives.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member

Her, hear
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to XF's Brian Fel something. They seem really happy and he thought they'd be cute together and is happy to say they are.. he knows because he is really close to the both of them.. aww:). I was kind of hoping she would spend some time on her own tho and not hook up with someone who looks a bit like her ex.:eek:

Its in the Daily Mirror.

I swear I must have some sort of sixth sense when it comes to Cheryl. I just asked what happened to her yesterday.

meh you could tell they were dating from ages ago anyway so its no new news, as for him looking like ashley he dont neot even a lil bit.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he dosent look anything like ashley cole?:confused::confused:
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meh you could tell they were dating from ages ago anyway so its no new news, as for him looking like ashley he dont not even a lil bit.

meant not
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Brian has said the report is bollocks anyway - http://twitter.com/brianfriedman/status/21023438262

Spkx, I think you are Derek Hough in disguise. :D
  • Options
    ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    He looks more like a gay best friend.

I thought so too.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Spkx, I think you are Derek Hough in disguise. :D

I'm actually openly gay
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    I'm actually openly gay

Nice one. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol@the mirror. If these words didn't come from Brian, how did they get them? Don't tell me they've been inventing stories again.:sleep:
  • Options
    flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what I think of these two. On the one hand, I think it's a load of bull, just a big publicity stunt to get him seen over here and her seen over there. Besides, isn't he gay so Cheryl isn't really his type.

If however they ARE a couple, Derek will soon be on the scrap heap of a rebound relationship unless he's been banging her since he started groping her in the Parachute video and the Ashley stories were only published so Cheryl could get out of her marriage and into Derek. Not saying the Ashley stories were made up, I know they wasn't, but some of them were years old and managed to keep out of the press until SOMEONE decided the time was right for the big reveal.
  • Options
    SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about rebounds, worse than you get in football.

This relationship is as real as Biffa's teeth, like her whole career in many words.
  • Options
    ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    At long last Cheryl can find some happiness in her life, she deserves it.
    I pray that they marry and have children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl is too busy for kids. She'll be busy trying to conquer the world.