dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - she looked beautiful :)
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the sunglasses because they're like Hollywood fake crap, she doesn't need it. I just love her being naturally lovely.
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A thoroughly nice girl who can laugh at herself, a quality very rare these days/
  • Options
    Sherry TrifleSherry Trifle Posts: 2,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh, I haven't seen her since her makeover, shall dash over to the C4 BB site now, see if there's any pics.

I think she's a lovely looking girl anyway though, plus her personality shines through, and as floppydog says, she can laugh at herself, a very endearing quality :)

edit: have seen the pics now, and wowser, I do hope John James is paying attention.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was absoloutely stunning. :) She is a very beautiful girl naturally but after having her hair done make up and beauty treatments she had a glow to her which was lovely. :)

All of them looked rather dapper. The boys all scrubbed up well and looked very suave and handsome and the haircuts have done them all the world of good.
  • Options
    PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pics or didn't happen
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen her piccie on the Channel 4 site and I have to agree. She looks stunning.
  • Options
    spikeripleyspikeripley Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What with the makeover to make her more appealing to viewers i.e to get more votes, what's the betting they supply her with an eviction outfit as well. She's already admitted she hasn't got one, well not one that would fit her now.

Can just imagine the crew running round in the background being ordered to find an outfit for Josie, ''Someone get Evans on the phone now, we need an eviction outfit for Josie size 16 aka 20 asap' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you're used to looking at spaced out Mario gawping, Dave exposing his throat, JJ pretending to be a corpse and Andrew staring at the floor, all with their mouths open to catch flies even Bob Righter looks stunningly beautiful. Sadly, however Josie looks it all goes awry as soon as she has a pick and starts talking about her period or wetting her nickers and all the other delightful topics she enjoys telling millions of us about.
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    I actually didnt like it and I quite like her. It wasnt really her look to me
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    bradvilla wrote: »
    I actually didnt like it and I quite like her. It wasnt really her look to me

I agree, it would look more like her if she had her thumb in her mouth or her finger up her nose.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Given she had spent almost the whole of the day being made up to look good (LF viewers would be mostly sick of how much time was spent on her), it is little wonder she was looking better than expected tonight.
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrinceGaz wrote: »
    Given she had spent almost the whole of the day being made up to look good (LF viewers would be mostly sick of how much time was spent on her), it is little wonder she was looking better than expected tonight.

Cool story, bro.
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Given she had an entire day of professional pampering she didn't look all that hot. The dress was hideous and the earrings were totally wrong for that dress. They should have put her in black dress with an empire waist, scooped neckline and sleeves (this would have taken away the focus on her arms and put in on her neck and chest area) with her lightly coiled in a chignon to put emphasis on her striking jawline and then earrings would have worked well. Next to the boys in tuxedos she looked under dressed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What with the makeover to make her more appealing to viewers i.e to get more votes, what's the betting they supply her with an eviction outfit as well. She's already admitted she hasn't got one, well not one that would fit her now.

Can just imagine the crew running round in the background being ordered to find an outfit for Josie, ''Someone get Evans on the phone now, we need an eviction outfit for Josie size 16 aka 20 asap' :D

I don't see how a makeover would get her more votes?

No need to be nasty either. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Given she had an entire day of professional pampering she didn't look all that hot. The dress was hideous and the earrings were totally wrong for that dress. They should have put her in black dress with an empire waist, scooped neckline and sleeves (this would have taken away the focus on her arms and put in on her neck and chest area) with her lightly coiled in a chignon to put emphasis on her striking jawline and then earrings would have worked well. Next to the boys in tuxedos she looked under dressed

Hi Gok :D

I haven't seen the full length outfit, only the face and upper body pics on the C4 BB website, so will wait and see, but what you're saying does make sense. :)
  • Options
    BohochicBohochic Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Gorgeous as always:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Gok :D

I haven't seen the full length outfit, only the face and upper body pics on the C4 BB website, so will wait and see, but what you're saying does make sense. :)

:D I bet Gok would agree when it doubt always go with the classic little black dress and covered her arms.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie needs to work on her inner self :)

The jealousy, vindictive part of her nature must go, before she can be trully appealing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me she's one of the most gorgeous BB females in years :)
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shame about the white tram lines from her bikini and the white ring around her neck from her Mic LOL
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I wasn't that impressed TBH.
    She just looks like yet another product of the sort of mentality that arbitrarily dictates the way celeb's "should" look.
    Yeah, she looks okay but it just seems as if somebody's applied Katie Price's hair-style and make-up to her.

In another thread I noticed somebody saying that a decent stylist shouldn't apply stuff without testing it first.
    I wonder if they DID test various things on prospective HMs before they went on the show?
    Mario has been telling Josie they'd be re-styled for over a month now.
    That seems like a rather random thing to assume unless he had some basis for his speculation.

Anyway, I think Josie looks okay but the generic "blonde bombshell" look that they chose for her does nothing special for her. It doesn't do anything to show her individualism.
    In a night-club, for example, Josie, the BB housemate, would have been more noticeable looking like she does when she applies her own make-up.
    As she looked today she'd just be any one of a hundred anonymous Jordan-alikes at a night-club.

Wasn't really keen on any of the make-overs.
    I genuinely thought they'd got the before and after pic's the wrong way around with Andrew.
    Dave's hair looks more boring than it did, JJ simply looks a bit tidier and Mario looks like a male version of what they did to Josie.

Still, as with most things, as long as THEY'RE happy with the results I guess it's gotta be a good thing.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »

You forgot to add, the flip flops she wore didn't help with her posture either :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    You forgot to add, the flip flops she wore didn't help with her posture either :)

LOL don't get me started. I'm a bit insane about appropriate footwear for the outfit. It's madness but I actually get slightly offended and annoyed when women take off their shoes to dance at functions like weddings. I can be a lunatic about heels with certain types of trousers and conversly flats with certain dresses and skirts. I'd walk my feet into bloody stumps before I'd wear flip flops with a formal dress. It's truly a sickness:D
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i;ve heard baseball bats can be quite stunning too