Options

'Waiting for Chryed to get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 56)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Bad idea watching EE before going to bed...too many images of Chryed playing thru my mind!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DanceDance wrote: »
    I've got an idea for a fic like that too. It's really weird writing them in a different story setting thingy (you know what I mean :rolleyes:)

Goodnight! x
    It is! Just make sure you write it! *stern mother mode*
    The more Chryed fic in the world, the better!
    LooC wrote: »
    I would actually be pretty upset with him if he bulked up.

I didn't realise it was 15 festivals. I knew it did pretty well, but that's good going. I so want to see it!

I love how lithe he is! And I just can't imagine it...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breadstix wrote: »
    I'm definitely seeing more definition here!! :p

Sorry bit obsessed now :o

I can see it now! As long as he stays like that...
    I love Christian's/Johnny's muscles but I prefer Marc's figure. *realises how pervy this sounds and shrugs, we've all heard worse on here!*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uh oh, look what i found as a comment on the EE sight
    I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE
    OMG!
    WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE LIKE THE CHRYED STRYLINE, IT'S REALLY BORING AND NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
    IM MEAN HOW MANY MUSLIM BOY'S HAVE A GAY CRUSH ON MUSCLE BRITISH BOYS.
    BUT THE BI-POLAR STORY LINE WITH STACEY IS AMAZING BECAUSE AT LEAST THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM THIS MENTAL ILLNESS.
    I MEAN BEING GAY AIN'T THAT BAD BUT ITS NOT LIFE-THREATENING TO YOU OR THOSE AROUND YOU

ETA someone also wrote
    i think chryed fans are selfish. they should be happy theyre together not moaning therye not onscreen. if phil & shirley were together properly id just be happy they were. of course i'd like to see them onscreen but i wouldnt be moaning about it as i know the show isnt only about them. i think chryed fans only watch it for them and are only bothering now incase theyre in it or theres something about them in an episode. its pathetic really. maybe if they werent so selfish they would have more now.

but then someone replied with
    There is nothing wrong with wanting to see more of a character/characters that you find very entertaining and enjoyable to watch. We went months after April before Christian and Syed were in the show again and it's been at least two weeks AGAIN since they were in it. I don't think they get too much air time, I don't think they get enough!!!

I mean no offence, but they are a much loved duo and loads of fans up and down the country adore them. Their story is brilliantly entertaining for romance/angst/cliffhangers etc and lots of people genuinely miss them when they aren't on the show. Phil Mitchell is in it all the bloody time and his character has been done to death in my opinion! Think of the years and years of him we have had to endure compared to the short time Chryed have been in the show. It's the same old thing with him, drunkeness, violence and shouting. The storyline may change but it's always those three things. He is so predictable and boring. Chryed on the other hand are a breath of fresh air. Their story of forbidden love across religion and cultures was controversial and beautifully handled by the script writers. Sy's family still have loads of issues with the relationship and Syed himself is struggling to adapt to his new life as a gay man. This story has MILES in it yet, unlike Phil who has been in the show for years and years and his character just goes round in circles. And to answer another of your comments, I don't just watch the show for Chryed, there are loads of other characters and storylines i like. They just happen to be my favourite and i don't think that makes Chryed fans selfish at all!

CHRYED FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i'll shut up now :o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    I love how lithe he is! And I just can't imagine it...

Me too! Lithe is one of my favourite Marc-adjectives. :D I don't usually find muscley guys attractive anyway, Johnny's kind of my exception, but it would look awful on Marc. I lve his body. He's too gorgeous to go changing anything. :p Or too gorgeous for his own good, which I have been known to say, more than once. :D
  • Options
    emma-saurusemma-saurus Posts: 8,150
    Forum Member
    Yeah, yeah, no-one say anything, I'm still here... :rolleyes:
    I had flashbacks to 'We make a good team.' in the unit after the food fight- they don't half like their food! Chutney, okra, flour and now custard creams!
    But yours works! I love them! They're BOYFRIENDS- need to hear one/the other/both actually say this! Or they're partners... remember that? When Syed said 'We're partners aren't we?' and Christian's like --> :D, pre first kiss!
    They're an US! :D

BIB1: Yeah I remember that :D
    BIB2: Squee!
    ambermum wrote: »
    Bad idea watching EE before going to bed...too many images of Chryed playing thru my mind!!

But it might bring you Chryed-dreamy-goodness!
    uh oh, look what i found as a comment on the EE sight...

Honestly some people :rolleyes: Fair enough if you don't like a particular storyline but because it's not 'life threatening'?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB1: Yeah I remember that :D
    BIB2: Squee!

But it might bring you Chryed-dreamy-goodness!

Honestly some people :rolleyes: Fair enough if you don't like a particular storyline but because it's not 'life threatening'?

exactly, in another post the same person said that they enjoyed the ryan and janine storylines. . . .sorry if i'm being stupid here but i don't remember their storyline being 'life-threatening'? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ETA someone also wrote

This is what I absolutely laaarve about Chryedians. Compare all three comments and it's the Chryedian one that has any depth to it, is articulate and gramatically correct :D

Bedtime!!! :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/scoop/a157161/polls-oaks-stunt-week-enders-syed-plot.html

Lol. About halfway down the page. Never seen that picture before. Love it. :p
  • Options
    emma-saurusemma-saurus Posts: 8,150
    Forum Member
    I'm off to bed..

Good luck to all those getting exam results tomorrow :)

Night :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/scoop/a157161/polls-oaks-stunt-week-enders-syed-plot.html

never seen that either :D looveee ittt :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure if anyone is still here, incase anyone is check out this video!
    it's by the same person who made that other incredible one, it's so good!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=624_9F1TiPU
  • Options
    pear_treepear_tree Posts: 4,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy bday, cazslag!!!
    Good luck all the GCSEers out there!!

Right well I think all spoiklers should come with this disclaimer:
    [highlight]We know nothing!! This is all pretence and LIES!! Remember we said some little chat in the Minute Mart was going to be a heart-to-heart in the Vic? Remember?? Well, expect this level of accuracy from now on. We, as spoikler writers, are The Epic Fail[/highlight]

Anyway, I'm so glad they were wrong - tonight was gorgeous (bonus: I'd just watched Rocknrolla with the gorgeousnesses that are Gerard Butler and Tom Hardy).
    My personal highlights were:

1) Normal couple kisses done with no further intention than to portray normality & reality
    2) Syed's blue t-shirt really suited him [/clothes watch]
    3) Syed was..... *breathes* in between Christian's legs!
    4) Mucho touchy-touchy <-- genuine Spanish
    5) Innuendo
    6) They showed the realism of Syed being frustrated with unemployment YET STILL managed to be cute in accepting working alongside his boyfriend
    7) The chemistry is getting rather objectively undeniable - I've always accepted peoples' rights to not 'get' their chemistry but ..come.. on!! It's effortless
    8) Lazarus cemented his place as top Chryed writer
    9) Syed wasn't rejected - as was mentioned, he was good at his job - he just felt fake in an industry (I know all too well) that glorifies and encourages arrogance
    10) The initiative Marc and Johnny show in their acting (again!!) - half the non-verbal element was not scripted like pulling at Christian's zip or flamboyantly wearing Syed's tie. Love it. Love them.

In other news, I was catching up with the UK chart and came across a song (Magnetic Man - I Need Air) where one of the lyrics was [think Christian 'invading Syed's space'] "You penetrate my space" - genius! I shall be using this from now on ;)

Anyhoo, night/morning all!
    xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pear_tree wrote: »
    Happy bday, cazslag!!!

[highlight]We know nothing!! This is all pretence and LIES!! Remember we said some little chat in the Minute Mart was going to be a heart-to-heart in the Vic? Remember?? Well, expect this level of accuracy from now on. We, as spoikler writers, are The Epic Fail[/highlight]

Anyway, I'm so glad they were wrong - tonight was gorgeous (bonus: I'd just watched Rocknrolla with the gorgeousnesses that are Gerard Butler and Tom Hardy).

1) Normal couple kisses done with no further intention than to portray normality & reality
    5) Innuendo
    6) They showed the realism of Syed being frustrated with unemployment YET STILL managed to be cute in accepting working alongside his boyfriend
    7) The chemistry is getting rather objectively undeniable - I've always accepted peoples' rights to not 'get' their chemistry but ..come.. on!! It's effortless
    9) Syed wasn't rejected - as was mentioned, he was good at his job - he just felt fake in an industry (I know all too well) that glorifies and encourages arrogance
    10) The initiative Marc and Johnny show in their acting (again!!) - half the non-verbal element was not scripted like pulling at Christian's zip or flamboyantly wearing Syed's tie. Love it. Love them.

In other news, I was catching up with the UK chart and came across a song (Magnetic Man - I Need Air) where one of the lyrics was [think Christian 'invading Syed's space'] "You penetrate my space" - genius! I shall be using this from now on ;)

xx

Morning all! Normally when I happen to wake up before my alarm I roll over and go back for another snooze. This morning I woke up and got so excited remembering last nights custard cream sofa snuggle I just had to wake up watch it *just a few* more times! :D

Also I just love this post Pear! Sums up everything I feel about this post and why I am awake and posting at 6:30 in the morning!

***Good Luck to all GCSE result-getters this morning!***
  • Options
    kperdnussekperdnusse Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    If I watch it enough times, that kiss will be shown *has not had an insomniac Chryedian night* :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member

ETA someone also wrote

oh dont shut up.... i find such post funny to read and am sure people lurk on here ... i love how where selfish for wanting more chryed (oh come on what else are we going to want... soap watching doesnt come with a be a saint badge*) and i love it when people say if we weren't so selfish we would get rewarded with more... like the fans of EE are kids and the soaps tptb are there master and the behaviour of the fan contributes to scraps of meat thrown out to the fans... seriously .... come on... seriously... there's more to life right, people know soaps are not built on reward v behaviour . but more on story telling and ratings right ...... *well apart from where chryed is concerend, which actually is the be all and end all:p*

it sometimes worries me how people make things so personal..... its a soap we will be here while the story is on and will leave when its done.. some find the presence of the fan base amusing some find it annoying... buts its not done for anyone else's entertainment or annoyance but our own... ...

we will be silly, will laugh, will annoy, will discuss and will debate ... at the end of the day I make one small promise .... and i promise i will not let anybody go build a shrine out in front of elstree when the day it all ends. looks across at chryedians...

...*put away the crayons and plackards chryedians...yes you chryedian over there i can see you... lol*

thats it for this morning over and out....
  • Options
    curlyhairrockscurlyhairrocks Posts: 10,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

awwwww love it :D
    Happy bday, cazslag!!!

5) Innuendo

xx
    Excellent post and I adored the episode.
    surreal wrote: »
    awwww they're so cute.
    clarineta wrote: »
    For some reason I think that the snuggling and light kisses and innuendos are way hotter than if we actually saw them having madhardrumba. Probably because I always focused on the love rather than the lust.
    I dont mean to say that I wouldnt want to see them snogging like on NYE but to me the meaningful scenes are the ones where we see how easily they live with eachother . the small touches,the looks,the jokes I find it so squeeeworthy.
    QFT.
    Towards the end of the scene Syed starts to fiddle with the zip on Christian's top and it seems to become more open. :D:D:D
    I noticed that squeee.
    Hands up...who spent most of the maintenance time watching the sofa snuggle???!!!
    Me about nearly 50 times already now.
    IPLAYER
    23:55 - Syed running his thumb up and down Christian's arm...SQUEEEEEEE

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all.

Still in happy floaty dreamy land after last night's episode. I so needed that. Yesterday was not a good day for me. It was my Nanna's funeral, and then I got yet another job rejection, then my stomach decided that I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything without going to the toilet. Which really sucked cause I have a tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food in the freezer that I really really wanted.

But the boys last night were just amazing, they made me go all gooey, and it was so nice to have them on screen again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All that talk of biscuits last night and no one mentioned the classic bourbon....tsk, tsk. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Happy Birthday Caz, have a fantastic day!

Someone remind me why I can't stay at home whatching clips all day, and have to go to work...:(
  • Options
    ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning happy Chryedians :)
    Happy bday, cazslag!!!

5) Innuendo

xx

Great post - it was a WONDERFUL Chryed EE!

And I can see your Spanish has really come on apace while you've been living there. ;):D
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sazwilkie wrote: »
    And we're back :D PICS!!!! (26 is my lovely new background btw!!)

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-1OJ.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-2urgh.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-3runnersanyone.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-4stunningprofile.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-5mwah.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-6caniborrow.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-7omgilovehim.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-8wallet.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-9househubby.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-10hahacute.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-11deflated.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-12househubby.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-13phwoar.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-14hands.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-15hello.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-16arms.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-17startofthesuit.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-18ooonice.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-19areyoutryingtokillmewithyourbeauty.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-20pout.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-21fuengerola.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-22walfordsjustfine.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-23kissnumber2.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-24awww.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-25me.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-26itsoffical.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-27pa.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-28huh.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-29guh.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-30greatteam.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-31checkinghimout.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-32perk.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-33sexwiththeboss.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-34smile.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-35lunchbreaks.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-36custardcreams.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-37sexlookwithoutadoubt.jpg
    http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac33/marcfan/D%20C/23-8-38getinthere.jpg
    *squee*

Seeing all these makes me want to go and watch it all again... It must be nearly 15 minutes since I've seen it now :o

Thank You :D

Oh, and I cannot believe DS came back to life three minutes after I threw a Kevin The Teenager type strop and went to bed :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Caz :)
    Saz thank you for all of the wonderful caps. :D

Off to get GCSe results in 1 and a half hours. Will be on n the afternoon to let you know how they went.
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Morning :) Don't forget that Johnny's on This Morning today :D

I keep watching last night's clips, can't get enough of them! :D

I still can't believe that Syed was actually IN BETWEEN Christian's legs! :D Pinch me now, this must be some kind of dream :rolleyes:

I seriously heart Kirkwood right now, he totally knows how to treat Chryed just like any other proper normal couple! :D

Btw, I was wondering how much of last night were Ellitridge directed to do and how much of it was themselves? :D I love them!!!!!

Happy Birthday Caz! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :) Don't forget that Johnny's on This Morning today :D

I keep watching last night's clips, can't get enough of them! :D

I still can't believe that Syed was actually IN BETWEEN Christian's legs! :D Pinch me now, this must be some kind of dream :rolleyes:I seriously heart Kirkwood right now, he totally knows how to treat Chryed just like any other proper normal couple! :D

Btw, I was wondering how much of last night were Ellitridge directed to do and how much of it was themselves? :D I love them!!!!!

Happy Birthday Caz! :)

Excellent post. I love BK and bib guh :D
    I've watched last night's clips about 100 times now. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to everyone getting results today!!

I bet I'm not the only one who woke up and watched last night's utter gorgeousness again. I can't believe how :D:D:D:D it was. TPTB are amazing giving us all this!!

Funny note: When I was watching for the umpteenth time last night my hubby asked me to pause the dvd player cos he couldn't work out how C and S's legs were entwined. He made a smutty comment about where Syed was lying (shan't repeat on here but I'm sure that you all get the idea!!) :eek::eek::eek:

There is so much chemistry between the boys. Nothing compares with this! I think BK and Richard Lazarus are Chryedian Saints. :D

Better watch again! ;);)
This discussion has been closed.