Options

Nadia and Brian just told Josie she was harsh on Caoimhe!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    I couldn't stand Keeva, but I didn't think she was doing anything wrong and I thought Josie was well out of order that time.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the things what frustrated me the most about the Caoimhe thing was that Josie was the one who made a point of making Caoimhe feel welcome and a part of the group when Shabby left and Caoimhe was isolated. I'm not saying it was Josie's intention to befriend her and then ditch her, but considering she had been making a point of being her friend, it really struck me as unfair that she extended the hand of friendship, and then pulled it away without even giving Caoimhe the chance to explain or even defend her innocence.

I went off Josie massively after that incident. I dont share the hatred that everyone on here seems to, but the whole thing put me right off. :p
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Think it's safe to say Keeva knows about last night now http://twitter.com/keevaguilfoyle

She could be a forum member or lurker methinks.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    Keeva was a bitch she was trying it on with jj after she knew how much Josie liked him, you don't do that to your friends. If she did like jj she could of at least waited until they were out the house.

I dont think that Keeva ever tried it on with John James, that was all in Josies mind and she made the whole thing up! Keeva was just a good friend of John James and was just a little tipsy and having a laugh! Josie has had a laugh and led Andrew on far more than Keeva ever flirted with John James!

Josie liked to flirt with the other males in the house but did not even like John James having other friends, she disliked him being friendly with Keeva, Sam and JJ2. Josie is very possessive with John James and this is what is probably eating her up at the moment. No knowing who he is with or what he is doing!
  • Options
    EugenieEugenie Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Lizzy, as much as I was annoyed with Josie over the Keeva thing and her jealousy of anybody else that close to John James, does not make Josie a bad person.

When you put everything else together that Josie done in the house, although I do think that she done things to keep in favour of the voting public, she done a lot of good things and also gave us an awful lot of laughs! In fact, she was the complete hm and this is why she won! At the end of the day it is a gameshow and Josie has done well to stay as long as she has, especially now that she is in with some of the stars from the other BBs. Most of them have got such big egos that Josie is like a fish out of water!

It is obvious that Josie is now struggling without John James and all the other hms that she become close to! I would love them to put John James back into the house, she needs a good friend right now! It is obvious that Nadia is really trying to get to Josie. I think that she really hates the fact that Josie was such a popular winner and would love her to walk!

I agree. Caoimhe was my favourite HM this year and had fantastic potential - I think she had enough self awareness to be able to improve her behaviour too. She was smart and Interesting.

However, I have always like both John James and Josie too.

Although Josie did not behave well, I do feel I kind of "got" why she was so upset behaved badly towards Caoimhe. I really feel in matters of the heart we are not rational and she was churning up with emotion. Whatever else one can say about Josie, her feelings for John James were very strong. So I kind of "forgave" her. Also, I think even Caoimhe would say it cannot have been purely Josie who drove her out. She was already feeling that way when Shabby left and was never really going to gel in that group. She's too strong a woman to let one person make her do something she did not want to do.

I think Josie is the most vulnerable in that house - although I know there is an obsessive hatred on here for her.

After all, the others are all seasoned BB contestants who have dealt both with the house and the after effects and been in the public eye.

Josie has come straight from a close knit house into a house where people are a lot more media savvy and mostly already know each other. I think that once the winning euphoria died off she must feel really flat and lonely.

Nadia is not concerned for Josie. Nadia is concerned about how she looks and knows she will gain points for criticising JJ1.

I do quite like Nadia out of the house but not when she is an HM if that makes sense!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    She could be a forum member or lurker methinks.
    I'd be very surprised if she was, to be honest. It strikes me that she just wants to put the Big Brother experience behind her for the most part, so I can't really seeing her lurking on BB forums. I'd say it's more likely that one of the other housemates saw it and let her know.

I think the most likely candidate for a DS forum member is the legendary Mr. Pepper. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whiggles wrote: »
    I'd be very surprised if she was, to be honest. It strikes me that she just wants to put the Big Brother experience behind her for the most part, so I can't really seeing her lurking on BB forums. I'd say it's more likely that one of the other housemates saw it and let her know.

I think the most likely candidate for a DS forum member is the legendary Mr. Pepper. :)

I'd say John James... he'd already said he was into the discussion boards before going in, can you imagine him now! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    One of the things what frustrated me the most about the Caoimhe thing was that Josie was the one who made a point of making Caoimhe feel welcome and a part of the group when Shabby left and Caoimhe was isolated. I'm not saying it was Josie's intention to befriend her and then ditch her, but considering she had been making a point of being her friend, it really struck me as unfair that she extended the hand of friendship, and then pulled it away without even giving Caoimhe the chance to explain or even defend her innocence.

I went off Josie massively after that incident. I dont share the hatred that everyone on here seems to, but the whole thing put me right off. :p

Yes, I totally agree with you. I was really angry over the whole incident but I have got over it now, even though I see the real Josie. But we all have our flaws and I think that Josie has a lot of insecurities but I have no hatred for her. I would just have liked her to have been seen has having some faults, rather than being a saint like Davina and some have portrayed her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    contejas wrote: »
    Bows in respect to Nadia (and a little clap to Brian)...

No-one else would have ever said that to her!:D

oh yes... Nadia I bow to your insightfulness, your bravery, and your excellent choice in shoes!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think that Keeva ever tried it on with John James, that was all in Josies mind and she made the whole thing up! Keeva was just a good friend of John James and was just a little tipsy and having a laugh! Josie has had a laugh and led Andrew on far more than Keeva ever flirted with John James!

Josie liked to flirt with the other males in the house but did not even like John James having other friends, she disliked him being friendly with Keeva, Sam and JJ2. Josie is very possessive with John James and this is what is probably eating her up at the moment. No knowing who he is with or what he is doing!

Exactly! the "lovely" Josie...

only lovely when she's getting it all her own way....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugenie wrote: »
    I agree. Caoimhe was my favourite HM this year and had fantastic potential - I think she had enough self awareness to be able to improve her behaviour too. She was smart and Interesting.

However, I have always like both John James and Josie too.

Although Josie did not behave well, I do feel I kind of "got" why she was so upset behaved badly towards Caoimhe. I really feel in matters of the heart we are not rational and she was churning up with emotion. Whatever else one can say about Josie, her feelings for John James were very strong. So I kind of "forgave" her. Also, I think even Caoimhe would say it cannot have been purely Josie who drove her out. She was already feeling that way when Shabby left and was never really going to gel in that group. She's too strong a woman to let one person make her do something she did not want to do.

I think Josie is the most vulnerable in that house - although I know there is an obsessive hatred on here for her.

After all, the others are all seasoned BB contestants who have dealt both with the house and the after effects and been in the public eye.

Josie has come straight from a close knit house into a house where people are a lot more media savvy and mostly already know each other. I think that once the winning euphoria died off she must feel really flat and lonely.

Nadia is not concerned for Josie. Nadia is concerned about how she looks and knows she will gain points for criticising JJ1.

I do quite like Nadia out of the house but not when she is an HM if that makes sense!

Well as much as I am glad that Josie has seen how others thought of the incident over Keeva, I do think that Nadia is being a real bitch and it is really obvious that she does not like Josie and feels threatened by her! I think that both Nadia and Makosi both dislike Josie. But, at the end of the day Josie did get rather too used to everybody singing her praises in BB11, especially the likes of Dave, who had his head up her backside!

But I do feel that Josie could do with a friend going in there, like John James or one of the others. But I dont think that it would be a good idea if it was Sam Pepper. He will tel herl about what all the other hms have said about her!

Maybe Josie is also upset about how she treated Keeva and she now knows how it must have felt!
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Think it's safe to say Keeva knows about last night now http://twitter.com/keevaguilfoyle

Mmmwwwwhahahahaha:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just what I have said in another thread, Josie trying to dig herself out of a hole now, saying that nobody liked Keeva! I wonder why, when she had turned everybody that did like her against her! Davina forgot to mention that one didn't she?

I will stick up for Josie on most things but not for that!

According to Davina, Josie is beautiful inside and out! Well, we know how much of the show Davina watches, don't we?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breege1 wrote: »
    Nadia also added that she was posessive and crazy about the whole JJ and Caoimhe thing and basically Josie was the reason Caoimhe walked. Ha!

At last....someone telling her the truth......maybe the fake monk was right after all, there is a Lawd.
  • Options
    theone82theone82 Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Im glad Josie is being told a few home truths

Her treatment of Keeva was f'in shocking
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Keever was no saint...she WAS making moves on JJ1..through sheer boredom i suspect....Josie confided in her and asked her not to say anything to JJ so what does she do...goes and tells him Josie doesnt fancy him.

But I remember her relief when Shabby left despite her attempt at crocodile tears that nobody actually saw....even through she said if Shabby left she'd leave too. I saw her agonising in the DR...'im mortified' about shabbys crush on her but at no point did she sit Shabby down and say...stop this...she was encouraging her and snogging her neck ffs.

When she was stuck alone after Shabby had gone it was Josie who offered freindship and if she hadnt Keever would have been a no mates...reduced to hanging with mario or going back to Iffy after calling iffy all the names under the sun for not wanting to hang with her and Shabby.

No Keever was a selfish manipulative bitch and Im only sorry she didnt hang around for the boo's.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whiggles wrote: »

You are probably right

I agree with you about Pepper.
    John james likes an argument so he might turn up on here some time.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    khushnud wrote: »
    According to Davina, Josie is beautiful inside and out! Well, we know how much of the show Davina watches, don't we?

She must watch with her eyes shut!
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khushnud wrote: »

This doesn't surprise me in the least........she loved Luke & Bex too.....that tells me a lot. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few days late with this one - but heck, BB covered it up again.

Didn't agree with what Nadia said about John James (it's pretty clear who is leading who on in that relationship!) but glad Josie was finally tackled over this issue as none of the HMs did, Big Brother didn't and Davina certainly didn't.

It was bad enough having Dave and Andrew in the house saying there was nothing bad at all about Josie without Davina disregarding that side too. Indeed a dis-service really to brand her 100% nice - she's no Rachel Rice. Her being a complete and utter bitch actually made her more interesting than that - but unfortunately we never got the chance to pass judgement on that!