Options

'Waiting for Chryed to get it On' - Christian & Syed (Part 57)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    wave all.. and night.. got to go now really.. have to be up early for work

LB have a nice time in America
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night CC, again thanks for defending me. Sleep well hun. :)
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you're going to America?:eek: I'm soooo NOT jealous :sleep:

me neither:sleep: while he's in america i'll be in my first week of doing a-levels. so not jealous::sleep:
  • Options
    ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    you're going to America?:eek: I'm soooo NOT jealous :sleep:

I can tell, so definitely not jealous, not one bit. :p

Thanks to Cooko and Maria, and night those going.
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ListedBuzz wrote: »
    I do normally, but not for the next week, America here I come.
    Have fun!
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    Im mostly on this thread and the Ronnie thread :), both are brilliant.

Its going well thanks! Very fast though more than half way through now, and these last 13-14 days go so quickly every year!

Not yet, going to watch it early morning, gonna download it now so its ready to watch in the morning :D. Did you enjoy it?

Yep i loved it. Hate how little screen time they are getting is my only negitive.
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder where M/Z think Tamwar is going when he sees Syed? Maybe Zainab 'knows' but is keeping quiet as she secretly wants Syed to have some support and contact with the family?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww have fun :)
    But you will come back and actually de lurk when you return won't you? :)
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Night CC, again thanks for defending me. Sleep well hun. :)
    It was nothing :) xx
    :rolleyes::p
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    I wonder where M/Z think Tamwar is going when he sees Syed? Maybe Zainab 'knows' but is keeping quiet as she secretly wants Syed to have some support and contact with the family?

BIB - That is very pausible
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night to all going :)
    i'm going into lurk-mode, my internet is being ridiculously slow (it always is in my bedroom :mad:)
    so if i don't get a chance to say goodnight then night! (couldn't resist, looks like he's waving goodbye! :p:D:D)
  • Options
    surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Have a fantastic time there :)
    Im mostly on this thread and the Ronnie thread :), both are brilliant.

QUOTE]

I only post here but I read in the Dr Who forum. TV Programmes, General Discussion, Advice and SCD...I read a lot here actually :o
    maria01 wrote: »
    wave all.. and night.. got to go now really.. have to be up early for work

LB have a nice time in America

Your Majesty! Hello...Good bye! :)
  • Options
    ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    Awww have fun :)
    But you will come back and actually de lurk when you return won't you? :)

It was nothing :) xx
    :rolleyes::p

most likely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,278
    Forum Member
    Hals_JP wrote: »
    Its a onion bagee because if you pause when syed and tam are on the couch you can see it on the plate

But at the end after roxys sick it sounds like hes joking on it :D That has to be my fav drunken christian but it seemed more johnny than christian

I think it's possibly the most drunk he's ever been.. on screen. considering he's no longer used to drinking and he did all those shots in, what I'm expecting, was a short period of time.

In fact I think it brings back memories of my own exceedingly drunk on shots evenings...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB - That is very pausible
    Agreed:)
    most likely.
    Yay! Thank you :) And thank you for sticking up for us in the other threads as well :)
  • Options
    stephness91stephness91 Posts: 6,584
    Forum Member
    Definitely going now.

NIGHT LOVES :D x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *sniggers*

Mr Pipe and Slippers best get his pipe and slippers out.. he'll have a splitting headache in the morning! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely going now.

night :)

need to stop staring at the cap of last nights kiss and lurking on the other thread
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely going now.

NIGHT LOVE! x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,278
    Forum Member
    okey doke....off to bed. thought we'd hit 69 (easier page number to remember to read from in the morning:D:D:D) but alas, just short :)

I've taken a quick look at the other threads and then beaten a hasty retreat... I'm quite happy here TYVM... will leave the drama to the characters :)

I lost a post not that long ago...let's see if this one posts!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    I've just realise that Christian won't be getting nookie tonight. Poor thing's probably been waiting all day. Oh well, serves him right for getting absolutely legless :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DanceDance wrote: »
    I've just realise that Christian won't be getting nookie tonight. Poor thing's probably been waiting all day. Oh well, serves him right for getting absolutely legless :rolleyes:

lol it certainly does:D
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blatantly the reason Sy was most peeved was cos he was had been waiting all day and was horny for his Superman and cos Christian was so plastered there was no chance of nookie...that is my explanation of the scene:sleep::sleep:..................:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry OT :cry:

I think I've just lost 5 years of my life!

A huge, monstrous black spider crawling along the wall, about half a metre from where I am sitting, in the near dark apart from the light of my computer screen! I feel sick. It's gone (I screamed the house down a tad :o) but I keep imagining it is still there and I can't sleep now....it has probably been there for ages :cry:
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member

But poor Syed will also be losing out. And just think they wont get any dueing the day due to it being Ramadan. So at least 48 hours without sex, if they had no afternoon nookie today.
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoanneK wrote: »
    Sorry OT :cry:

I think I've just lost 5 years of my life!

A huge, monstrous black spider crawling along the wall, about half a metre from where I am sitting, in the near dark apart from the light of my computer screen! I feel sick. It's gone (I screamed the house down a tad :o) but I keep imagining it is still there and I can't sleep now....it has probably been there for ages :cry:

Aaawww....*hugs*....I loathe spiders but there are always loads in my house:rolleyes:...think they lie in wait for me cos they know I hate them:rolleyes::(
This discussion has been closed.