Options

I can't believe they didn't show any of BBLBC (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably for the same reason that Ben`s Jerry Springer and other shows were never shown. Apart from being obvious self promoting attention seeking, its not really what BB is meant to be about, they are supposed to ignore the cameras not play to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I would say it was because it would need a LOT of editing it was great viewing
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,092
    Forum Member
    I would say it was because it would need a LOT of editing it was great viewing

For some reason the live pictures were badly cut, either someone having a joke or who's never vision mixed.

How difficult is it to cut up the camera to which someone is speaking, slowly and calmly?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,092
    Forum Member
    Something I've noticed in recent years is the highlights tend to end the day around midnight, despite events still taking place later.

CBB5 was classic, when Danielle Lloyd was called to the Diary room and asked about racist language. The programme ended with her saying something like, 'I've learnt a lot, it won't happen again'.

What they needed to show was what she said to housemates immediately afterward she left the diary room, then ending with her sitting among her chums in stoney silence.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Something I've noticed in recent years is the highlights tend to end the day around midnight, despite events still taking place later.

CBB5 was classic, when Danielle Lloyd was called to the Diary room and asked about racist language. The programme ended with her saying something like, 'I've learnt a lot, it won't happen again'.

What they needed to show was what she said to housemates immediately afterward she left the diary room, then ending with her sitting among her chums in stoney silence.

Yes they generally do your right.
  • Options
    MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It so reminds me of BB in it's heyday.

I know the producers have the winner already, but they should show this as it brings back so many memories, for BB fanatics, rather than the drivel of BB in the last few years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's rubbish, it's a couple of has beens pretending to be Waldorf and Statler, it's all been done before ("Jungle Cats"), it's ****ing over-****ing-loaded with ****ing VIctor ****ing swearing, it's full of jer-naat-a-means, it's boring and it goes on and on, and people laughing at their own jokes was never entertaining enough for national television. It would also upset those who like the HMs they slate, which might be most of the audience since they slate everyone except themselves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coz it's not as brilliant as you think it is lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry i'm going to have to ask, what is the hell is BBLBC?
  • Options
    p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    Mist wrote: »
    It so reminds me of BB in it's heyday.

I know the producers have the winner already, but they should show this as it brings back so many memories, for BB fanatics, rather than the drivel of BB in the last few years.

Because BB don't want Victor & Nick getting extra airtime.
    They don't want their "Golden Boy" Brian upstaged. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed the end of the HLs last night. Didn't they show any of it? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry i'm going to have to ask, what is the hell is BBLBC?

Victor & Nick have a little get together in the snug every night -when all the others are asleep.
    They put on a sort of "chat show" for the late night LF viewers (where they discuss the other HM's :D) and it's called Big Brothers Little Brothers Cousin. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pirouette. wrote: »
    I missed the end of the HLs last night. Didn't they show any of it? :(

Nope. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    p381 wrote: »
    Nope. :mad:

Psh, the editing team have no taste :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    Coz it's not as brilliant as you think it is lol

Doesn't matter whether it is brilliant or not : the fact is,two HMs are plotting in the snug every night against their fellow housemates.You would have thought that would be worthy of the highlights show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    they are not showing it again on todays highlights

evil producers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Doesn't matter whether it is brilliant or not : the fact is,two HMs are plotting in the snug every night against their fellow housemates.You would have thought that would be worthy of the highlights show.

Maybe they think it will sway people voting unfairly?
  • Options
    The Third EyeThe Third Eye Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    It's rubbish, it's a couple of has beens pretending to be Waldorf and Statler, it's all been done before ("Jungle Cats"), it's ****ing over-****ing-loaded with ****ing VIctor ****ing swearing, it's full of jer-naat-a-means, it's boring and it goes on and on, and people laughing at their own jokes was never entertaining enough for national television. It would also upset those who like the HMs they slate, which might be most of the audience since they slate everyone except themselves.

You've clearly not watched it, as (knowing BB as they do) Victor and Nick have avoided swearing on it, so that the LF doesn't get cut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    Maybe they think it will sway people voting unfairly?

I don't think they've ever had that problem before though. Surely if they were really worried about swaying the votes, they'd never be able to show any HM vocalising an opinion or bitching (depending how you see it :D ) about anyone else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought BBLBC is quite brilliant. Seeing Nick full of life and talking freely is quite refreshing. It was so funny and witty. But the producers don't want us to be entertained. They want us to follow whatever story is or appear to be developing. They are obsessed with romances of the fake kind.

Loud applause for Victor and Nick!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it's a cringe-worthy bad plea for attention, by 2 people who are about 200 IQ points dumber than they actually think they are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pirouette. wrote: »
    I don't think they've ever had that problem before though. Surely if they were really worried about swaying the votes, they'd never be able to show any HM vocalising an opinion or bitching (depending how you see it :D ) about anyone else.

Yeah I get what you mean but it's like they would be giving them there own special section.
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Um...because at best it's dull and at worst it's painful to watch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    docman wrote: »
    Um...because at best it's dull and at worst it's painful to watch.
    That doesn't stop X-Factor going out every Saturday night.
    People could be allowed to judge it and then everyone could have a good old laugh at how embarrassing/brilliant it is.

For most people, if it's not on the HLs it didn't happen.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    p381 wrote: »
    Because BB don't want Victor & Nick getting extra airtime.
    They don't want their "Golden Boy" Brian upstaged. :rolleyes:

That about sums it up;)