Options

Wayne Rooney a naughty boy again??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    Tinpot wrote: »
    The whole article is based on 'A source said' and 'The source added'. AKA, 'I'll prefix it with this and make up whatever comes into my head'.

A scan of the other stories by this 'journalist' reveal exactly the same M.O. An 'unnamed friend' was full of quotes about the Abi Clancy/Crouch affair too.

Yeah what's the call for the character assasination article.

The man already cheated on his pregnant wife, hardly a shocker that he is indifferent to getting divorced.

What's tomorrow's headline "Cheated on his pregnant wife...doesn't care about getting divorced...AND never replaced the lid on the toothpaste."
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    _drak wrote: »
    .AND never replaced the lid on the toothpaste."

Bloody hell, it's all coming out now. What sort of monster is he? Apart from Shrek, obviously.
  • Options
    Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    malaikah wrote: »

Oh now I really believe this garbage!! Come on, they are just making up this crap selling it to the first tabloid to the first one that would listen. They do not even bother fact checking, they just pay off the girls, and sell papers, without any regard for the lives they ruin. They are an embarrassment to anyone who is a Journalist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That overweight little retard really thinks he's God's gift to women. He has to pay a woman to have sex with him. LMAO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuck all today’s revelations appear to be coming from the manky, nasty and bitter cousin. Desperate media. Same desperado who wanted Wayne to break his legs in the world cup.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuck all today’s revelations appear to be coming from the manky, nasty and bitter cousin. Desperate media. Same desperado who wanted Wayne to break his legs in the world cup.

To be fair, Rooney cast them aside thinking they were beneath him. True or not besides the point, who is he to judge them when he clearly has no morals himself. Dont really blame them respnding like this. They seem to be sympathetic with Coleen, and critical of Wayne, done really see the problem. Once he became a footballer he was ashamed of them (again right or wrongly) which I thinks a digraceful way to treat your family. Just because you now have an image to keep and they embarass your 'status', doesnt mean rejecting them from your wedding is fair. And surprise surprise, he's ruined his own image :D Karma.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    To be fair, Rooney cast them aside thinking they were beneath him. True or not besides the point, who is he to judge them when he clearly has no morals himself. Dont really blame them respnding like this. They seem to be sympathetic with Coleen, and critical of Wayne, done really see the problem. Once he became a footballer he was ashamed of them (again right or wrongly) which I thinks a digraceful way to treat your family. Just because you now have an image to keep and they embarass your 'status', doesnt mean rejecting them from your wedding is fair. And surprise surprise, he's ruined his own image :D Karma.

I see your point but see it a different way. They embarrassed and tried to sell stories on Wayne and Coleen and were dumped because of that. They (the cousins) believe that Wayne and Coleen “stopped” them from getting into Big Brother and that they have stopped Natalie’s “modelling career.” Truth is she is exceptionally ugly and thousand’s of those who apply to get on Big Brother don’t make it. The girl cousin seems particularly desperate to get media attention.

I think coming forward now and selling stories/ making unfounded comments is disgusting and reeks of jealousy and bitterness. Not that I expect them to defend the indefensible.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see your point but see it a different way. They embarrassed and tried to sell stories on Wayne and Coleen and were dumped because of that. They (the cousins) believe that Wayne and Coleen “stopped” them from getting into Big Brother and that they have stopped Natalie’s “modelling career.” Truth is she is exceptionally ugly and thousand’s of those who apply to get on Big Brother don’t make it. The girl cousin seems particularly desperate to get media attention.

I think coming forward now and selling stories/ making unfounded comments is disgusting and reeks of jealousy and bitterness. Not that I expect them to defend the indefensible.

Im not excusing what she has become, I know that she has gotten quite desperate. However their were negative feelings towards them it appeared way before the wedding, that is why I believe they did start to behave in the manner in which they did. Again rightly or wrongly we'll never know the full extent. But his cousin at the time wasnt likely to say to Colleen it'll all end in tears, in the run up to the wedding if he hadnt of acted a certain way in the first place. That isnt something someone just plucks from thin air.

As far as coming forward with stories, well with the bitterness there I believe its possible, however in this instance all the media seem to have done is repeated/copied comments the girl wrote on her Facebook account, or Coleens Facebook page??? Im sure knowing her feelings on Wayne and knowing him as a person with Wayne being her cousin the papers will NOW approach her for her input or stories. I dont know exactly whats gone on their but theirs obviously ill feeling towards them from Wayne, and he's clearly disowned them would you expect them not to think 'Right you watch'????? Why would they protect him and not side with Coleen, when he had absolutely no interaction with them for several years?:eek:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    surely that second girl will be the other lady who Rooney and Jen and a threesome with?

I think more will come crawling out. Rooney another Tiger.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Release Me wrote: »
    The girl is hungry for fame so sold her story to the press and yet Rooney gets all the blame. :rolleyes:

Excuse me?
    So what if she did sell her story, I think Rooney was there, and paying for the sex...
    Shes a low morals disgusting prat, but he is even worse.

What I don't understand is how different this prostitute looks from photo to photo. In some she looks drop dead gorgeous (the one where she has all the writing on her) and in others she looks a bit like a bloke in drag.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Viridiana wrote: »
    It had to be hookers, who would sleep with someone has revolting as him if they were not being paid. I Know Colleen is not an oil painting but even her, got a career out of him.

Horrible man.

i agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After reading the story in the DM, I can see why she went to the bad. Very little parental control because rich daddy was never there, strict RC school education - a situation that's got rebellion written all over it. Mummy was 'a strict Roman Catholic' - as if that makes any difference.:rolleyes:

She's a dreadful little tart, and if her parents are disowning her, they need to take some of the blame for the way she's turned out.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The innocent party in all this will suffer the most.
    wayne was a bloody fool and deserves to lose his wife and little boy.
    This girl is to blame as well, for being greedy , knowing he is was married she went to the press nearly a year after this happened. Have her cash cows dried up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    The innocent party in all this will suffer the most.
    wayne was a bloody fool and deserves to lose his wife and little boy.
    This girl is to blame as well, for being greedy , knowing he is was married she went to the press nearly a year after this happened. Have her cash cows dried up?

The cow was probably getting herself an agent and negotiating a price, so that's why it's taken so long for these stories to come out. Now there's another 13 players she's going to reveal stories about, so more blokes will be shi**ing themselves, but more cash in her pocket.

It's sad when women get so much money from breaking up families and causing so much pain, but it's also sad, that the men involved feel the need to use prostitutes in the first place. The problem is they believe their millions will protect them from being discovered, and they think they're above the rest of the human race. Tossers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aeryn wrote: »
    That overweight little retard really thinks he's God's gift to women. He has to pay a woman to have sex with him. LMAO

Oh now come on.... be fair.
    He's not overweight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    I Know Colleen is not an oil painting but even her, got a career out of him.

To be fair, with Colleen he is STILL punching above his weight if he wasn't earning £150k a week.

Its amazing how earning £7.8 million a year can gain you new opportunities and open new doors (and legs)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizard Cundy now commenting.....am surprised she hasn't popped up before.....making money raising your profile out of misery, nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's sad when women get so much money from breaking up families and causing so much pain, but it's also sad, that the men involved feel the need to use prostitutes in the first place. The problem is they believe their millions will protect them from being discovered, and they think they're above the rest of the human race. Tossers.

Ultimately though, as the person in this that was in a relationship it was Rooney who broke up his family. I don't agree with what she did, but she bears no responsibility to Colleen Rooney or their child, he does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Excuse me?
    So what if she did sell her story, I think Rooney was there, and paying for the sex...
    Shes a low morals disgusting prat, but he is even worse.

hear hear!

So what if she made some money out of him, he should've kept his pecker in his pants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ultimately though, as the person in this that was in a relationship it was Rooney who broke up his family. I don't agree with what she did, but she bears no responsibility to Colleen Rooney or their child, he does.

We all have a still, small voice in the back of our heads, whether we have responsiblity for others feelings or not.

It's called a conscience. I hope Jennifer Thompson and Rooney can live with theirs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mykitten wrote: »
    hear hear!

So what if she made some money out of him, he should've kept his pecker in his pants.

If she was the one who pursued him, by all means condemn and call her out for the tart she is, but the truth is he went after her, and paid her for her services. He is the one to blame for this situation, she is just secondary, if it wasnt her it would have been another ho.
  • Options
    AquajaneyAquajaney Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malaikah wrote: »

Maybe he is right, maybe he feels Coleen and her family have just used him as a meal ticket.

It sounds if if what has been reported here is true he had had enough of the lot of them and I don't believe he is motivated by money and he doesn't know how to deal with it.

ETA they could prove me wrong by washing their hands of him and making do with what Coleen has earned and maintainence for the baby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd have to agree. Rooney at fault entirely. If you play with fire there is always the chance you may just get burnt.

There are no mitigating circumstances.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all have a still, small voice in the back of our heads, whether we have responsiblity for others feelings or not.

It's called a conscience. I hope Jennifer Thompson and Rooney can live with theirs.

Oh don't get me wrong I agree, but Rooney had everything to lose, Thompson wasn't gambling with anything and had proven already that having some kind of conscience wasn't an issue for her.