Options

Should Coleen forgive Wayne for his little indiscretion?

Comments

• Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it's a love match all right - Her love of his money :p

not any more! she has a rumoured eight million stashed away. Add to that what she will get from wayne she will be set up for a very nice life. A beautiful house over here and a reported five million house in barbados. i could live very comfortably on all of that.
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's their own business really what they decide to do. From an outsider's point of view, I think he's a bit of a rat and she deserves better... always thought Coleen seemed like a nice enough girl...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, Wayne even said he won't try and get her back
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I know, neither did her parents, they live in a house, bought and still owned by Wayne.. I'd be careful with my comments to the press, incase he booted me ooot.. lol lol ole Daddy'o inlaw, has allegedly said he's not welcome in our/his :confused: home anymore.. :D it's all very confusing... :rolleyes:

all could get messy...:eek:

And here is me thinking that a Father is putting his Daughter first...rather than a roof over his head. :rolleyes:

Good on him I say!
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If (and it's a big if, being one of these "a source said" comments) Wayne regards Coleen in the way the original linked article implied, then she should certainly dump him. An infidelity, or even more than one, are one thing, but that would make their marriage a mere sham.

I like Coleen; I'm sure she's no more perfect than anyone, but she does seem a kind, warm-hearted girl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl's thoughts: "Help, Coleen is stealing my press. We must do something."
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    allegedly...

A source said: 'Wayne is not prepared to take any s*** off the wife and her family, not least because they're all living a very nice life off the back of his talent.
    'If she can't handle it and it's over, so be it. Seems he thinks he can pretty much do what the hell he likes because they'd all be nothing without him.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1309788/Wayne-Rooneys-wife-Coleen-shows-strain-Jennifer-Thompson-sex-scandal.html#ixzz0yrbmq9R6

now THAT's funny :cool:

Well if that is Wayne's attitude, there is no way back for them. There is nothing left to save from this marriage. It looks as though Wayne thinks he has bought Coleen and her family!! He obviously has no respect for Coleen which is very sad when you consider how long they have been together and now they have a little boy. Wayne sounds awful, like a spoilt little boy who is no longer the centre of his wife's life. I always thought they were happily married, especially as they met so young before the world went mad and he became a football star. It seems, if these comments are true, Wayne has very little respect for women!!!!

If Coleen stay she has lost all power in this relationship and will be treated even worse by Big Boy Wayne.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And here is me thinking that a Father is putting his Daughter first...rather than a roof over his head. :rolleyes:

Good on him I say!

Coleen has 18 million of her own, according to reports so I doubt if his father-in-law is that worried about where he is going to live. Thankfully Coleen not only has money but a loving family to support her. So many women have to face ending their marriage with little money and no family support.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    denzl wrote: »
    Yeah, and maybe she refused sexual relations for 9 whole months.

Oh of course, silly of me not to realise that if a man cannot have sex with his wife he is entitled to find "comfort" with a prostitute. Women who are pregnant go through quite a difficult time, some are lucky and sail through it, some do not. It seems there are some men out there who are so self-involved that if their needs are not met......"I must be the centre of attention, I must be considered above all else" etc, they justify behaving like a cretin. Hey, if the shoe was on the other foot, how would you like it if you were ill/injured and your wife used it as an excuse to play away!!!!!

Good God, what happened to LOVE!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh it's a love match all right - Her love of his money :p

I think with Wayne and Coleen you are being unfair. Yes I think women lilke Abbey hang on for the money and fame, Toni Terry is a doormat, simple as that. No doubt we will hear about Terry and more women soon. Abbey has a finance who cheats with a prostitute, is a fully grown woman with a career as a model and TV presenter(!!) and yet will marry Peter (with a deal with Hello and OK of course) although she knows he has lied and cheated!! Coleen was very young, so was Wayne and according to her, they were dating and had not slept together when he went off with his friends to a Liverpool Brothel. I think their relationship was REAL but it seems as though Wayne is on one hell of an ego trip and sounds ghastly to live with. Runaway Coleen!!!!
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    denzl wrote: »
    Especially, with being a young man (and all that) who can have whatever he wants whenever he wants he must be under a great deal of pressure not to give way to the temptations that are constantly being offered up to him, so, if Coleen can put it down to another piece of male stupidity and some hookers taking advantage of a young fool whose common sense is clearly defaulting to his d**k, maybe, just maybe, he might get a second chance and not lose his family.

Lol. I don't think prostitutes "take advantage" of anyone. The man chooses to pay for sex - its a conscious decision.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    cath99 wrote: »
    Lol. I don't think prostitutes "take advantage" of anyone. The man chooses to pay for sex - its a conscious decision.

Although I'd say she took advantage of his status to make herself some £££. Oh that and adding £1000 to her cost!!

Yes I know people will say he's ugly she deserved the extra but I doubt if a minger on a stag do approached her she'd have said 'sorry but I need another £1000 in compo'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rooney's attitude to being found out suggests to me he isn't seeking a reconciliation. If that's the case and if Colleen was to forgive him and give their marriage another go, she will be taking back a man who not only cheats on her and disrespects her publically that deep down doesn't care whether he's with her or not. She should take control back and divorce him and get on with her life and find someone better. She may not get a man who makes as much money as Rooney but if she's not a gold digger(which I don't think she is) she shouldn't care for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LDN wrote: »
    Rooney's attitude to being found out suggests to me he isn't seeking a reconciliation. If that's the case and if Colleen was to forgive him and give their marriage another go, she will be taking back a man who not only cheats on her and disrespects her publically that deep down doesn't care whether he's with her or not. She should take control back and divorce him and get on with her life and find someone better. She may not get a man who makes as much money as Rooney but if she's not a gold digger(which I don't think she is) she shouldn't care for that.

I must admit I'm a bit wary about what he said given it came from 'a source' which always sounds like 'we bet he said' but time will tell I guess.

I've just read this though which makes me feel even more sorry for her....

"Friends last night revealed Coleen was dealt a second devastating blow at the weekend as her severely disabled sister Rosie, 12, suffered a stroke. She was in a coma fighting for life."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happens Coleen will not be leaving. Simply because she wants to keep the lifestyle she has at the moment. Without Rooney she is nothing so she will stay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's clear he doesn't care and is not pleading for her forgiveness, and that alone is reason enough to file for divorce. If she is supposed to come from a devout Catholic family, to not ask for forgiveness is the first sign that it's over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RED_ wrote: »
    Whatever happens Coleen will not be leaving. Simply because she wants to keep the lifestyle she has at the moment. Without Rooney she is nothing so she will stay.
    Considering she has her own personal 'fortune' (exaggerated in the press no doubt), and will get millions from him because she is the mother of his kid, she'll no doubt get the houses and lots of renewed media interest....what lifestyle do you expect she'll have post-divorce then? Living in a semi in Croxteth?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I must admit I'm a bit wary about what he said given it came from 'a source' which always sounds like 'we bet he said' but time will tell I guess.

I've just read this though which makes me feel even more sorry for her....

"Friends last night revealed Coleen was dealt a second devastating blow at the weekend as her severely disabled sister Rosie, 12, suffered a stroke. She was in a coma fighting for life."

Oh i feel for the poor girl and her family:(

As for Rooney, you're right we should take what's stated in the press as coming from sources with caution, but if that were to be the truth she should'nt need to think twice about leaving.
    If Rooney has a remaining decent bone in his body, he will leave Colleen alone for the timebeing and let her be with her family and assess what she want's to do with their marriage in her own time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    If Rooney really did say those thing about Coleen and her family his behaviour is beneath contempt.

It shouldn't surprise me , but there has been absolutely no criticism of his behaviour from the football media. This is in contrast to many other footballers like John Terry and Steven Gerrard who the football media have been critical of.

All we get is " Wayne is the greatest player we have, leave him alone" Sorry to disappoint you but Rooney's performances fo England in the last TWO world cups have been a total disgrace and scoring goals against second rate teams does not change that.

A football journalist , Mick Dennis, said this week on Radio5 that Rooney was England's best player during the WC and no-one disagreed with him. That shows the complete hold he has over journalists that they actually believe this stuff.

In contrast look at what happened to Tiger Woods, for less serious " offences" He was regarded by golf journalists as a complete outcast, and he is a great athlete , unlike Rooney.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LDN wrote: »
    Oh i feel for the poor girl and her family:(

As for Rooney, you're right we should take what's stated in the press as coming from sources with caution, but if that were to be the truth she should'nt need to think twice about leaving.
    If Rooney has a remaining decent bone in his body, he will leave Colleen alone for the timebeing and let her be with her family and assess what she want's to do with their marriage in her own time.

It just seems an odd comment from a random 'source'. His family have been more than vocal about their opinions of him posting on Facebook that he's a disgrace. If it had come from someone close to him then I'd assume they'd not be shy about saying it was them.

If he has said that though - kick him in the b0llocks and walk away. I fear that she is VERY family orientated and will fight for her marriage/child having a father figure but that's her decision. I'd fight tooth and nail for my marriage and admit that I'd be torn between looking weak by trying again with him or whether leaving would mean the hooker has triumphed by spilling the beans (or oats oo-er!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    david1955 wrote: »
    If Rooney really did say those thing about Coleen and her family his behaviour is beneath contempt.

It shouldn't surprise me , but there has been absolutely no criticism of his behaviour from the football media. This is in contrast to many other footballers like John Terry and Steven Gerrard who the football media have been critical of.

All we get is " Wayne is the greatest player we have, leave him alone" Sorry to disappoint you but Rooney's performances fo England in the last TWO world cups have been a total disgrace and scoring goals against second rate teams does not change that.

A football journalist , Mick Dennis, said this week on Radio5 that Rooney was England's best player during the WC and no-one disagreed with him. That shows the complete hold he has over journalists that they actually believe this stuff.

In contrast look at what happened to Tiger Woods, for less serious " offences" He was regarded by golf journalists as a complete outcast, and he is a great athlete , unlike Rooney.
    Well it's complete rubbish. How anyone can say Rooney was our best player in the World Cup needs to run and hide. It was in agreement that he was one of the biggest disappointments of the whole tournament out of ALL the teams. He did nowt.

The media still seem to think he's an 18 year old working class lad from Liverpool...when he's well into his twenties, playing for a huge team, married with a kid...it's time he and the media grew up. His image will be FOREVER muddied with seed. Prostitutes, brothels and cheating on your pregnant wife are some of the worst 'legal' things you can do.

And thank god he didn't score the winning goal last night against the 'mighty' Swiss, that would've been too much than he deserved.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Cheryl's thoughts: "Help, Coleen is stealing my press. We must do something."

:D:D

"Cheryl: I'm pregnant"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    s0436 wrote: »
    Well it's complete rubbish. How anyone can say Rooney was our best player in the World Cup needs to run and hide. It was in agreement that he was one of the biggest disappointments of the whole tournament out of ALL the teams. He did nowt.

The media still seem to think he's an 18 year old working class lad from Liverpool...when he's well into his twenties, playing for a huge team, married with a kid...it's time he and the media grew up. His image will be FOREVER muddied with seed. Prostitutes, brothels and cheating on your pregnant wife are some of the worst 'legal' things you can do.

And thank god he didn't score the winning goal last night against the 'mighty' Swiss, that would've been too much than he deserved.

It must be some sort of reverse snobbery, but I simply cannot understand why Rooney is regarded as some sort of God by the football media. His record for England against decent teams is quite abysmal. In fact he has never scored a goal or performed against any decent team since 2004.

When that guy Mick Dennis was confronted with Emails saying he was talking rubbish about Rooney being England's best player in the WC he got very angry and challenged his critics to look at the games . We don't need to Mick. He had a successful pass rate of 35%, the norm is 80%, and was disposessed 32 times in four games, something a pub player would be embarrassed about.

But his moral behaviour is so much worse. How can any commentator not comment on the recent allegations ,which he has not denied.

Nothing will change though. Good old Linekar and Lawro might make the odd joke , but we are all lads aren't we and can have a laugh about it. Never mind about the Missus
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,045
    Forum Member
    brickie wrote: »
    Well she had nothing before she met him.

& neither did he...If I remember correctly, they were 14 when they first got together...she's been with him from the beginning.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    She knew that he had done it before she got married, yet still got married.

i agree she gave him a chance he as done it again more fool her if she takes him back again