Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 36)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    misssara11 wrote: »
    Totally agree. Let's organise the troops.

Ok we need a plan of action Im gonna start making a giant JLS condom to protest with
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spacebabe wrote: »
    Posted a couple more early LF clips on DM including the dinner in the air from day 2 (not much happens but john looks handsome in a tux :))

http://www.dailymotion.com/spacebabe76/1

Awe thanks space I love seeing all the early stuff. :)
  • Options
    Pops~~Pops~~ Posts: 7,292
    Forum Member
    reddress wrote: »
    I did actually give serious though to if the condoms would be flavoured or not for the indivdual members.

Hehe sized I bet the little guys wont let that happen they'll all want to be extra large. :D
    Oh I love it Red. Plus a little recording of Simon Cowell at the end saying "that wasn't your best performance ever" :)
  • Options
    xxxtracyxxxxxxtracyxxx Posts: 8,444
    Forum Member

Thats the best fan vid yet.BEAUTIFUL :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rayforever wrote: »

Just read the DS BB going out with a BANG does anyone agree that the final was more of a damp squib, the only good parts were the tribute to Jade and the Time to say Goodbye vid which had already been shown on BBLB earlier, complete waste of finishing BB11 early Ultimate Housemate my foot (could have used another word here but I am a lady and I don't want to get banned cause I only worked out how to use this today).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry I have just got home (been out since early am) when rumours had started about JJJ splitting and now have seen Sunday Daily Star confirming this and that it started at XBox event and Sam said John James had to leave and that it bwas something to do with Josie but he was not allowed to say what

Please someone put me out of my misery
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pom Pom wrote: »
    You know, I'm a little upset that none of yous have mentioned JLS' JB! He's a total cutie! Poor guy ain't gonna sell any boxes at this rate. It's all Marvins and Astons in the bedside tables *shakes head*

Yay! So now I know the 4 names!

If they are 'sized' methinks Aston's popularity will take a nosedive. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pom Pom wrote: »
    You know, I'm a little upset that none of yous have mentioned JLS' JB! He's a total cutie! Poor guy ain't gonna sell any boxes at this rate. It's all Marvins and Astons in the bedside tables *shakes head*
    I'm sorry. What flavour would he be? ;)
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geonchors wrote: »
    Is it really wrong to listen to this....lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR3pQpqeqSc&feature=related

:p:cool::D

NO!!! Its totally normal. I even do the dance! I keep listening to Together in Electric Dreams which is even more cheesy:o Oh and Kylie Minogue, Put your Hand on your heart. Oh and Gary Numan Cars. And every time the thread goes all frazzled i listen to Panic by the Smiths just for the irony:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said it earlier and I will say it again can we please not discuss the flavour of JLS condoms please I for one hope they are not flavoured If they are that is just another dilemma couples will be faced with as if the colour and band member choices weren't enough! You just wait for it this is going to cause the divorce rate in britain to rocket! It'll be sky high if we do not stop them now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I said it earlier and I will say it again can we please not discuss the falour of JLS condoms please I for one hope they are not flavoured If they are that is just another dilemma couples will be faced with as if the colour and band member choices weren't enough! You just wait for it this is going to cause the divorce rate in britain to rocket! It'll be sky high if we do not stop them now!
    Spoilsport :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pops~~ wrote: »
    Oh I love it Red. Plus a little recording of Simon Cowell at the end saying "that wasn't your best performance ever" :)

Or if umm group activites is your thing '4 yessses'

God love JLS them and their condoms have been a little ray of sunshine today for us. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Off to bed kids. Sleep tight xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilsport :)

Ok Lets discuss it but this does not mean i condone what this has done to couples round the nation! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

God love JLS them and their condoms have been a little ray of sunshine today for us. :D

I was just going to say who knew that JLS could make me laugh so much?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Pmsl. They have been good for us today. Thanks boys :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bellabella wrote: »
    Ignoring all the mad stuff now

watched this
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xerjf5_night-4-part-2-jjj-govan-3some_shortfilms

day 4
    look at Rach1's face when she spots chemistry between JJJ

Someone on twitter sent Govan the link to my vids and i noticed he tweeted it to Josie, John and Rachael 1 :-) I tweeted him to say it was me who uploaded them and he (ie Govan, not John) replied saying he loved it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Arnie07 wrote: »
    Sorry I have just got home (been out since early am) when rumours had started about JJJ splitting and now have seen Sunday Daily Star confirming this and that it started at XBox event and Sam said John James had to leave and that it bwas something to do with Josie but he was not allowed to say what

I just think it's Daily Star starting/spreading rumours tbh and nothing more. At the end of the day, if they've had a row, they'll work it through, they've argued far worse in the house.

Don't worry :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night Pops. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Occasionally you gotta love what you can find on twitter....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8lde3VJAg1qbdplfo1_500.gif

My oh my! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    I said it earlier and I will say it again can we please not discuss the flavour of JLS condoms please I for one hope they are not flavoured If they are that is just another dilemma couples will be faced with as if the colour and band member choices weren't enough! You just wait for it this is going to cause the divorce rate in britain to rocket! It'll be sky high if we do not stop them now!

Me and the other half are discussing this right now lol. JLS mood killer condoms hehe x
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Night Night Night xxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arnie07 wrote: »

I say this with love.............get a grip! WTF has Daily star ever printed the truth they even admit their info is from the internet!
    JJ2 and sammy pepper have both said today they are together, fine and in love.
    Your going to have to get used to reading rubbish and internet rumours sadly this wont be the first but nothing is CONFIRMED until it comes from JJJ themselves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a little look on the play website and they had some pics of a PA with Ricky whittle.. everyone seems quite calm and nice..
This discussion has been closed.