Options

Remember when Science threw the Bin at Maxwell..................

p381p381 Posts: 5,936
Forum Member
.....this is too funny. :D (I loved Science)
http://www.nartube.net/20080ada93:E1XPnIPDBm8.html

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,111
    Forum Member
    Shame it missed. :o
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I was never a fan of Science, but Maxwell so deserved that. Arrogant sod!

Slightly o/t but am I right in remembering Kemal sticking a toilet brush in Sciences box during the box task?? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It "slipped". :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh the memories! Great housemate Science. I'm watching the Maxwell V Science eviction when Maxwell went :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahh the memories! Great housemate Science. I'm watching the Maxwell V Science eviction when Maxwell went :D

That's exactly what I'm doing too. :D
  • Options
    beemohbeemoh Posts: 7,073
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    Slightly o/t but am I right in remembering Kemal sticking a toilet brush in Sciences box during the box task?? :confused:

I think it was the other way around, I seem to remember Science giving up at the first sign of food.
  • Options
    SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »

I liked Science, so remember trying to make all kinds of escuses for him re that :o But no way it slipped :D When I think back on it now, Science shouldn't have done that really.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Saskia: "Maxwell will win this, one Million percent".
    PMSL!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

To be fair, it was a great excuse for him to use, as water was being chucked at him

I could tell that Maxwell was purposely going after Science for more sinister reasons than it just being a bit of fun.

I remember being concerned for Science how he is going to get away from it, then the bin went flying at Maxwell's head lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susann wrote: »
    I liked Science, so remember trying to make all kinds of escuses for him re that :o But no way it slipped :D When I think back on it now, Science shouldn't have done that really.
    Same here. There were other things he shouldn't have done, but with the company he was in they seemed forgivable things :D and so funny. The loo brush (^^^) was one and another was the legendary, "Nice wine". And didn't he huzz a glass of water at Kemal or Maxwell? Accidentally, obviously. ;):D
  • Options
    SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. There were other things he shouldn't have done, but with the company he was in they seemed forgivable things :D and so funny. The loo brush (^^^) was one and another was the legendary, "Nice wine". And didn't he huzz a glass of water at Kemal or Maxwell? Accidentally, obviously. ;):D

He had such a sweet face too, that he was like a naughty child whose naughtiness you just have to forgive :D
  • Options
    BaileyBigIdiotBaileyBigIdiot Posts: 4,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was never a fan of Science, but Maxwell so deserved that. Arrogant sod!

Kemal stuck a toilet brush in Roberto's box, Science was the first one to give up in the box task.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He had such a sweet face too, that he was like a naughty child whose naughtiness you just have to forgive :D

I know what you mean.
    Science could do no wrong, in my eyes. :D
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Kemal stuck a toilet brush in Roberto's box, Science was the first one to give up in the box task.

Aah thanks!
    I was convinced I could remember a toilet brush incident with Kemal but none of my mates could remember anything... i thought perhaps i was dreaming it :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aah thanks!
    I was convinced I could remember a toilet brush incident with Kemal but none of my mates could remember anything... i thought perhaps i was dreaming it :o

Kemal hated Roberto after a while due to Roberto bringing up the fact Kemal never "came out" to his parents prior to BB.

That happens to me, I am watching BB6 at the moment and I was sure before I watched it again all the housemates gave up at the same time on the box task after 10 minutes, because they couldn't be bothered, strange how the mind can alter memories.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can forgive Science virtually any action he took against Maxwell and his shabby little clique when I remember him boasting about how he'd put a bogie in Science's food. Fortunately the public did what BB didn't have the nuts to do and got rid of the git.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    I can forgive Science virtually any action he took against Maxwell and his shabby little clique when I remember him boasting about how he'd put a bogie in Science's food. Fortunately the public did what BB didn't have the nuts to do and got rid of the git.
    It was a scab.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, it was a great excuse for him to use, as water was being chucked at him

I could tell that Maxwell was purposely going after Science for more sinister reasons than it just being a bit of fun.

I remember being concerned for Science how he is going to get away from it, then the bin went flying at Maxwell's head lol
    PMSL

Imagine if they'd saved Sci until BB11 when he'd have been with Sam Pepper. Would've been a mad house! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, with those doe like eyes and cheeky grin he could (DID) get away with all sorts.
    "Science cannot be contained!"

One of my favourite Sci moments was when there was a storm one evening (in the sky I mean, not between HMs), and he said something about "lightning right there" (or wtte) and at that moment a great streak of lightning flashed exactly where he was pointing. It was dead on cue! He laughed like we all did!

And Sci dog. Aww. "It's what dogs DO!"
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've always thought Science was an annoying little twerp
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Science cannot be contained!"

One of my favourite Sci moments was when there was a storm one evening (in the sky I mean, not between HMs), and he said something about "lightning right there" (or wtte) and at that moment a great streak of lightning flashed exactly where he was pointing. It was dead on cue! He laughed like we all did!

And Sci dog. Aww. "It's what dogs DO!"

I am watching the pirate task, when Science got the longest sword making him captain the reactions from the other housemates were brilliant.

I know this is off topic but was there something wrong with Craig in that year, was he mentally unstable because he has been in the diary room a few times breaking down because he feels he is left out but he seems to get on with most of the housemates.
  • Options
    lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    does anyone have footage of science's' tweedle dum, tweedle dee , tweedle tw*t ' rant?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am watching the pirate task, when Science got the longest sword making him captain the reactions from the other housemates were brilliant.

I know this is off topic but was there something wrong with Craig in that year, was he mentally unstable because he has been in the diary room a few times breaking down because he feels he is left out but he seems to get on with most of the housemates.
    I thought Craig was just plain weird!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lescalja wrote: »
    does anyone have footage of science's' tweedle dum, tweedle dee , tweedle tw*t ' rant?

It was on Youtube, but got removed. :(
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Throw a bin at me again PMSL.

And wasn't that the year when Roberto threw noodles at Maxwell? If so what caused that?