Options

Nadia: Davina Made Me Hate Myself

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Im so glad she isnt trying to milk this situation. :rolleyes: She needs to grow up. She thought she was popular...the PUBLIC did not like her attitude so she has a tantrum. She is a child.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may be a woman but she needs to learn to behave in a more ladylike way.
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, didn't she tell Chantelle (about Preston) that 'you shouldn't let anyone define you' or WTTE? (Actually it may have been Makosi :confused:). But either way, to blame Davina is pretty low imo.

I think Nadia needs to take some much needed time out to establish what's really important to her, and not think that surgery is the answer to everything! She said herself that she thought her gender reassignment would make her happy, but it had not turned out that way. I want to feel sympathy for her, but I'm finding it hard when all she wants to do is blame everyone else for everything that she perceives is wrong in her life.
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% her own fault, nothing to do with Davina the sad bitch.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey! The bit about Ulrika, if true, is appalling!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Obviously Nadia hasn't learned anything from this experience. Her life isn't going to change until she does.

I did find this comment interesting: Almada also claimed that show bosses failed to air footage of fellow contestant Ulrika Jonsson calling her a "fat tranny".

I always thought there was a whole lot more going on there that had nothing to do with Coolio.
  • Options
    JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Davina filled her in on what everyone else is thinking? :-)
  • Options
    AxeVictimAxeVictim Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's dawned on her that the free ride on the BB Express has ended now and she might actually have to get a real job instead of acting like a demented diva.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almada also claimed that show bosses failed to air footage of fellow contestant Ulrika Jonsson calling her a "fat tranny".

Another piece of bad editing that got Nadia evicted instead of the odious Ulrika. Well done PEJ & Co.
  • Options
    houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is probably pregnant looking for attention.
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    houseful1 wrote: »
    She is probably pregnant looking for attention.

Er.... :confused:

Who is gonna fill this forum member in? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JayDee279 wrote: »
    So Davina filled her in on what everyone else is thinking? :-)

I don't believe that Nadia looks like a man. So no, Davina did not tell her what everybody else is thinking.

I also think that the title of the article should've been Nadia: Ulrika called me a fat tranny. That is by far the most shocking detail.
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsParfum wrote: »
    Obviously Nadia hasn't learned anything from this experience. Her life isn't going to change until she does.

I did find this comment interesting: Almada also claimed that show bosses failed to air footage of fellow contestant Ulrika Jonsson calling her a "fat tranny".

I always thought there was a whole lot more going on there that had nothing to do with Coolio.

Maybe in the argument? We already saw Ulrika say 'You're a better woman than I am,' in a way that was loaded with meaning.
  • Options
    dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The article says Nadia was born a man. That's impossible. She was born a boy.
  • Options
    DartGuruDartGuru Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »

Of course it's true, Nadia said it so it must be :rolleyes:

Blaming Davina eptomises why she's such a dislikeable person.

She's now got to cope with life without suckling the BB nipple and unfortunately it means actually HAVING one. You can have surgery to get the 'nipple', but 'life' is another matter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OoOooo Ulrika.. what a nasty comment!
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That remark of Davina's was completely uncalled for, and must have really hurt Nadia, You could tell from what she said on CCDWM that winning BB, and Davina's saying that she was her favourite HM, was very important to her sense of self, and feeling of acceptance. For Davina to crack a joke like that would be beyond painful.

Nadia was never someone I cared about particularly, and I didn't want her to win in BB5, but I do understand why she is like she is, and I sincerley hope that she gets the help she so obviously needs. Honestly, if Davina had said that about me, I would have just about died:(
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hollyhocks! I never read such rubbish in my life. Does she expect us to believe that she hasn't had far worse than that? Talk about milking it.
  • Options
    dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It's made me realise I need to have surgery and reshape my face. I am still not accepted as a woman. Davina's comment has made me hate myself. I feel fat, I feel ugly."

Diet then. Nadia can reshape her face by taking off weight. I know it's hard to take off weight, but surgery isn't the answer. If Nadia wants a slimmer look badly enough, she can get it by natural means.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Oh hollyhocks! I never read such rubbish in my life. Does she expect us to believe that she hasn't had far worse than that? Talk about milking it.

So we can excuse bigotry and prejudice because that person has had "far worse than that" before? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Scrubber wrote: »
    100% her own fault, nothing to do with Davina the sad bitch.

Nothing is ever her fault is it? She always blames someone else!! :rolleyes:

She really needs to take a good hard look at herself.
  • Options
    User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia messed up, she doesn't deserve to be hammered though constantly on it. Maybe the experience will make her take a good hard look at herself. The diva thing appealing in 2005 is no longer appealing now. She doesn't deserve the level of abuse directed at her though. I feel people jumped on the bandwagon without making up their own minds.

I feel DAVINA DIDN'T HELP things.....she could've been a little more tactful in her comments and tweets. it's no use apologising after the damage has been done. It was 95% Nadia's fault and 5% other peoples for fuelling the fire. I think the production team has alot to answer for too. I knew Nadia was doomed when she rightfully questioned the JJJ fauxmance.

Many people saw Nadia as some evil nasty 'tranny'. Where as I see a self loathing gender dysphoric person, who's desperate to try and fit in anyway they can into a world that on the whole regards her as a freak. She possibly thought what people loved in 2005 was still going to be the same in 2010. Nadia has issues and expectations that need to be addressed and she must take blame for her actions. I don't feel though she is this 'villan' the press have portrayed her out to be. Virtually none of you could put yourself into her shoes and experience what it's like to be effectively a gender nomad. Unfortuantely one of the things i've encountered from being a suffer of gender dysphoria is it does make you possibly a harsher/blunter person and more likely to go OTT defending yourself. Sometimes people aren't having a go at your persona or mental pysche but you get so used to thinking that they are it can cloud rational thinking and as a result you become permanently volatile. I think Nadia needs to step back from herself and try not to take everything to seriously to heart.
  • Options
    User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Invisi post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member

Im so glad she isnt trying to milk this situation. :rolleyes: She needs to grow up. She thought she was popular...the PUBLIC did not like her attitude so she has a tantrum. She is a child.

Quoted from article: // For Davina to say I am boyish, what does she want me to do? Should I be a perfect, pretty size zero?//

Oh Gosh, what manner of human being is this to take things so out of context.

Davina, introduced guest star, comedian Jarred Christmas by saying: “He has the charm of Coolio and the warmth of Ulrika. And he has the boyish good looks of Nadia.”

She was basically being sarcastic or even ironic just like Nadia can be as well. This means, Coolio is not exactly charming, Ulrika is not oozing with warmth, therefore Nadia is not Boyish. Her taking out of context is basically desperate attention seeking directed to the GBP! Epic fail!

Nadia, I know you are so narcisstic that you are in here, reading this, try and practice some humility, empathy and patience then see how things will change for you.
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Nadia still playing victim and putting the blame on everyone else as usual.

She really needs to take responsibility for her own actions. In BB5 she had clear anger issues that she appears still not to have dealt with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »

I'd take that with a large pinch of salt. We only have her word so I'd rather see what Ulrika has to say on the subject.