Options

Playstation Move

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My bundle of move goodies on it's way now from Play.com!!
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My stuff has shipped first class from shopto.net. Hope I get it tomorrow :)
  • Options
    NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good video demo of move and Killzone 3 on thesixthaxis. It looks really responsive and does seem to work really well with an fps. Will definitely give it a go when it comes out

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/09/14/killzone-3-move-demonstration/
  • Options
    SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    My stuff has shipped first class from shopto.net. Hope I get it tomorrow :)

Do you have twitter Gormy? :D

I'd like you to be DS' resident Kevin Butler and post regular updates from your household up until friday for those of us that have to wait until launch :D
  • Options
    jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    mine from shopto.net has shipped too.
  • Options
    frailfuryfrailfury Posts: 7,222
    Forum Member
    Do you need the navigation controller? Or can you just buy the camera and motion controller?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    frailfury wrote: »
    Do you need the navigation controller? Or can you just buy the camera and motion controller?

I don't think theirs much using it launch but I ordered one nav and 4 move controllers and sports champions best just getting now if you got the money.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nedubiz wrote: »
    Very good video demo of move and Killzone 3 on thesixthaxis. It looks really responsive and does seem to work really well with an fps. Will definitely give it a go when it comes out

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/09/14/killzone-3-move-demonstration/

Oh dear, did not like the look of KZ under Move control. Who would want to make their weapon point right out the screen to move, only to have to re-centre again on your target. Was not impressed by that at all.
  • Options
    TAZMANUKTAZMANUK Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very annoyed with shopto.net they are charged my account 5 times sending 5 move contollers and i havent ordered them, peeved off

there mistake, unauthorised orders, and they can foot the bill in getting these suckers sent back, bloody 5 jesus what thy playing at:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TAZMANUK wrote: »
    there mistake, unauthorised orders, and they can foot the bill in getting these suckers sent back, bloody 5 jesus what thy playing at:mad:

Ouch, thats a lot of Moves.
  • Options
    NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine has shipped this morning - Just getting the controller at the moment. I already have the camera. Will be trying out a few of the games that are getting patched (eye pet, heavy rain etc.) and will blast through all the demos when they release on the store to see what takes my fancy - the echocrome game looks ace.
    Really looking forward to it now.
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just ordered a single starter pack from Argos. £44.99 inc free delivery. I wasn't sure on getting an additional move controller or navigation controller just yet. Guess I'll play with the demos and see what they would prefer.

Looking forward to friday now ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think I'll give Move a miss for now lol I'm happy with a normal controller. I admit it will probably be fun but no doubt you'll end up going back to the controller when the novelty has worn off.

If you hadn't had to buy a Move edition of RE5 then maybe, but when I've spent £40 on RE5 and £20 on add ons, and then have to spend £20 on another copy that has all the add ons built in?!!! Nope. They should have released a patch imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Argh, I dunno whether to sell some stuff to buy this. I was gonna sell my official headset and buy a cheap one, uncharted 1, killzone 2, resident evil 5, and then put some money towards it all and buy move starter pack and re5 move edition. Just not sure. I might regret it afterwards. I'm sure I will need a nav controller aswell as the move starter pack won't I?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woot! Got Move today, setting it up now :)
  • Options
    max99max99 Posts: 9,002
    Forum Member
    Have mine on charge now. The starter pack and Sports Champions arrived, but no nav-con.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played sports champions for a few hours now and first impressions are good, it's far more accurate than the motion plus for the wii, the table tennis is alot better, no noticeable lag at all.

My favourite game is probably archery, it's alot of fun, socom with this will be great.
  • Options
    Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played sports champions for a few hours now and first impressions are good, it's far more accurate than the motion plus for the wii, the table tennis is alot better, no noticeable lag at all.

My favourite game is probably archery, it's alot of fun, socom with this will be great.

Sounds good. Tempted to treat myself next pay day now :p But might try and hold off till some more games come out that appeal to me.
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you have two move controllers for the archery? If so, do you think two controllers are needed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    munta wrote: »
    Do you have two move controllers for the archery? If so, do you think two controllers are needed?

I don't, only one and it works great. I did order another but it hasn't been delivered yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow been playing sports champions and wow its not laggy and it feels like 1:1 controls very impressed.
  • Options
    scott26985scott26985 Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine today :) Guess there not fussed about the release date for this one
  • Options
    OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my games, Start the Party & Sports Champions today bit wasn't in to get my controllers so need to try and pick them up tomorrow!

Where's everyone got their camera positioned?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scott26985 wrote: »
    Got mine today :) Guess there not fussed about the release date for this one

Dont know why it's 17th here and 15th in Europe surely just make it 15th here too. Mine didn't come kinda glad got an essay i need to do :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrrgh, annoying startup to games now with safety instructions on Move.

So far my Planet minigolf and Hustle kings have been patched.

I believe you only download the Eyepet and Heavy Rain patch if you need it (from the store)