Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 38)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cathy S wrote: »
    I'm in work can you tell me what these are about to see if I need to send the links home rather than trawl through the thread later

Its Fire Escape Day!!!
  • Options
    David McHDavid McH Posts: 3,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posted this late last night but for anyone who missed it here it is again. A quickly thrown together vid from me not one of my best but meh! Here it is anyway http://vimeo.com/14969781
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't have to be for another interview.
    Could also be for some commercial purpose. I can see them do stuff like that.
    The OK photo-shoots were also for clothing and jewelry.

I really really really really really really hope its a natural one and not another film. The Titanic one was nice, but so not John James. (Apart from the topless ones.:p)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    f she doesn't have her own commitments I think she will. However with the OK thing tomorrow she may have things to do and it will most defo be an overnighter so she might not be able to spare the time even though i am sure she would want to.:)

oh dear I hope she can go and fly back early in the morning or there will be a lot of phone checking taking place in the toilet tomorrow!! ;)

Wonder what they will do next week when he has a PA nearly every night .

Glad I am on holiday wouldnt be able to cope with the suspense....
  • Options
    zeus_0zzeus_0z Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    :eek:
    ian2k8 wrote: »

Kimberly Walsh needs to learn a lesson about sticking her nose into other peoples business. She needs to be made to feel worse than nardia for what she said, i used to look up to her but now i think she's a jealous cow.
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    28Fiction wrote: »
    Morning everyone

:D Good AFTERNOON!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    I'm not sure about watching them do anything to be honest Tams, maybe I will change my mind later.

If it was a documentary on something serious then yes I probably would watch it, but another reality show, I really don't know at the moment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zeus_0z wrote: »

Kimberly Walsh needs to learn a lesson about sticking her nose into other peoples business. She needs to be made to feel worse than nardia for what she said, i used to look up to her but now i think she's a jealous cow.

I dont think anyone should be made to feel bad for having an opinion. Wether you or I like it or not its her opinion, and nobody, NOBODY, should be treated like Nadia, no matter what they say.
  • Options
    Dutchgirly23Dutchgirly23 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sems to be a lot of it about - maybe its what the kids do nowadays.:eek::D

I better watch them closely than.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    humbug83 wrote: »
    I hope she's not gonna try to smooth him over! :mad: ;)

no she isn't that type of girl - she will most defo get close enough to be able to tell us what he smells like though given half the chance. ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lou4321 wrote: »
    The hoods down again, that was wierd.:confused:
    I havent mentioned it to him, just made him a cup of tea! Hes being really nice to me aswell.:confused:

are his trousers up or down..oops!! I mean rolled...LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really no need for that, as John says everyone is entitled to have their opinion about it, but that opinion is not necessarily right. And wanting people to make her feel worse than Nadia for what she said and name calling is just really really nasty and there is no place for it in this thread. So could you please refrain from doing so in future as it reflects badly on the thread. Thank you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star58 wrote: »
    are his trousers up or down..oops!! I mean rolled...LOL

PMSL. :D Hes a handsome chap, but he really couldnt carry that look off!!!!:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in my team at work is thinking of going to the Leeds PA. She just needs to find someone to go with. She says she will take her camera and is happy to go armed with questions (she is quite cheeky and very confident so she will ask them if she gets anywhere near him and won't let him get away with none answers either LOL). I have to say though she is quite indifferent to Josie and only really cares about the romance in regards to how it relates to him (at least she is honest). Fingers crossed she finds someone to go with.

Well I live in Leeds & havent been to a club in 10 years & cant go to his PA as I am on driving duty in Blackburn till 1am:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tam71 wrote: »
    Really no need for that, as John says everyone is entitled to have their opinion about it, but that opinion is not necessarily right. And wanting people to make her feel worse than Nadia for what she said and name calling is just really really nasty and there is no place for it in this thread. So could you please refrain from doing so in future as it reflects badly on the thread. Thank you

Just said exactly the same myself Tamsy. No need for nastiness. It makes us look as bad as them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Phew am on download 50 on vimeo, its actually doing it quite quickly! Does anyone know where I could find the clip of josie and john in the bath together and josie has a bubble beard? I think it may be one clip I have never actually seen!!!!
  • Options
    linda.wawlinda.waw Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon guys.

Just picked up my copy of Ok and must admit I quite liked the article.Like others I laughed at some of the parts as I could hear John James saying some of things in my head.It's very real and very them, warts and all.It is obvious how much they love each other despite the row as you can still see chemistry between them in those pictures....especially the one in the pool, and the one with him on top...it's all in the eyes.

I can't help but feel sorry for John though.The constant negativity and doubt cast on him must be difficult, and whilst he brushes it off it's obvious from this article that he's hurting to some degree.He probably knows that he has lots of support too but it's easier for him to only see the negativity.No-one ever questions Josie on her feelings for him, or even asks whether John ever worries about being hurt in this relationship.To those who watched we know he is completely devoted to her,and in some ways committed himself first but the doubts are always cast on him.

This is in no ways a criticism of Josie but it must be hard for her to see his side of things because she has soo much love and positivity directed at her from everyone.He says he's ok with it all but you can see that he is needing reassurance and support from her to let him know she doesn't believe what's being said and that nothing being said is changing how she feels about him.Hopefully they've covered that after their row and they seemed great at the wrap party.

I get the feeling that if it was up to John,he'd quite happily take a back seat from the whole "celebrity" thing and just get on with their life together without the photoshoots etc but for the foreseeable future this is going to be difficult.They are a strong unit and have gotten through worse but part of me wishes they could just take off on holiday for a few weeks and enjoy being them and being together,without anyone else around.Hopefully they'll get some privacy in their new home, and can get some semblance of normality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just said exactly the same myself Tamsy. No need for nastiness. It makes us look as bad as them.

That was just downright rude and horrible absolutely no need for it. It does make the thread look bad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well at least they are fairly harmless. I had Male Enhancement Products following me yesterday, I blocked em have absolutely no need of their products:eek::eek:

Blocked them too...Does that mean we've arrived on twitter then???:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was just downright rude and horrible absolutely no need for it. It does make the thread look bad

:D Are we the thread police? I love a nice uniform!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Are we the thread police? I love a nice uniform!!

I guess we are today pmsl, I've sorted out twitter posters, now this, best go and get our uniforms hun, (have they got handcuffs, I like handcuffs:D )
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow. Thats harsh. Why go out of your way to make people feel bad. Its disgusting. No-one needs to make her feel bad. No wonder people think the JJJ fans are horrid if you think this is a good view to take.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blocked them too...Does that mean we've arrived on twitter then???:)

PMSL I guess it means we have :D:D
  • Options
    28Fiction28Fiction Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Good AFTERNOON!

Big Bundle onto Linny Ill throw Darkrose in the mix also lol Whoelse lol
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    humbug83 wrote: »
    neonmanagement
    Heading to photoshoot with jjj today .. Then out for a couple of Shandy's tonight !!

Cripes they are busy isn't he due in Ireland tonight ?
This discussion has been closed.