Options

I really like Nicole Scherzinger

Comments

• Options
    Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't say that I'd ever heard of this Nicola girl previously. Is she Teddy Sheringham's wife?
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't say that I'd ever heard of this Nicola girl previously. Is she Teddy Sheringham's wife?

She's a pussycat doll. She's married to race driver Lewis Hamilton.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    She's a pussycat doll. She's married to race driver Lewis Hamilton.

I'm pretty sure they're not yet.
  • Options
    Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Lewis Hamilton, but have no idea what a Pussycat Doll is.
  • Options
    C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did let out a snort of derision when they said she had sold 30m albums. Not her fault of course, but even by XF standards that's an epic exaggeration. I think 10m is more accurate.
  • Options
    XadXad Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was brilliant!

Easily, no question the best guest judge and even amongst the other permanent judges she stood out!

Great personality, always wills performers on by getting into the song, even getting up and dancing at times, gives really good comments, funny, interesting, absolutely gorgeous! I loved how one time she stood up, put her arms out and did the finger wiggle motion (like, "come on lets go") and the entire audience behind her stood up!

She was just brilliant! I wouldn't mind seeing her on the show permanently. I can't think of one single negative about her as a judge. A great judge like her makes the show so much better!
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Well said. I hope it puts that myth to rest once and for all.

Bollocks it does. It's a laugh reading all you women saying that Nicole is far more attractive than Cheryl. Tell that to heterosexual men and nine times out of ten they'll laugh in your face.
  • Options
    soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bollocks it does. It's a laugh reading all you women saying that Nicole is far more attractive than Cheryl. Tell that to heterosexual men and nine times out of ten they'll laugh in your face.

I can only assume you aren't a heterosexual man then because, trust me, they wouldn't!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my husband was glued to XF this weekend, i wonder why!! He said she is just stunning, isn't she just perfect lol!

Well of course i had to agree she is beautiful. And lovely too, i really liked her more than any of the others and much more than Cheryl i have to admit. Si and Lou seemed a bit more at ease too.

It did annoy me the editing though, when she was in a different outfit in every clip, it was a bit daft. They could have surely done it day to day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone seems to have loved Nicole, so I'm glad she's back for bootcamp. :) She's by far the best female judge they've ever had on the show, imo. Cheryl and Dannii are too quiet during the auditions - Dannii especially. Nicole just had something that they (and the other guest judges) lacked.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too liked Nicole but I thought she was too diplomatic on occasions plus she let herself be badgered into changing her No to a Yes for that awful Chloe.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,651
    Forum Member
    I don't see everyone saying Nicole is far more attractive than Cheryl. They are both very good-looking. I would think most heterosexual men would agree with that (although many would say Cheryl, though beautiful facially, is too thin and has no hips).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    just saying to my oh wish she was on all time as judge, really like her

Thats exactly what I said at the end of last nights episode she just seem to fit right in !!

Quite shocked that its Cheryl most people would get rid of, however most people on here have hit the nail on the head when saying she is quite boring and only really interacts with Simon.

Wonder if she has watched how well Nicole has done and has her picture on a dartboard !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    I didnt think very much of her at first, tbh. But after watching last night episode, she's fit in to the panel so quick and she actually has a good sense of humour and obviously is really talented.

I wouldnt mind seeing her staying. But I'd prefer her to replace Cheryl over Dannii.
  • Options
    David JamesDavid James Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Yes littleRB she even managed to have one dress on whilst the contestant walked onto the stage and then a quick change and another dress for the performance and the judging.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Nicole was great.

always hated danni and chryl is so bland and boring.

Bring back Sharon and keep Nicole. that would be good :D
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes littleRB she even managed to have one dress on whilst the contestant walked onto the stage and then a quick change and another dress for the performance and the judging.

Well, if you look at the photos on her fan site of the 3 days she was there, she had a different dress on for each day. It was the way the programme was edited.

9/7/10 http://portalnicole.com/galeria/displayimage.php?pid=16435&fullsize=1

10/7/10 http://portalnicole.com/galeria/displayimage.php?pid=16554&fullsize=1

11/7/10 http://portalnicole.com/galeria/displayimage.php?pid=16621&fullsize=1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the way she moved during the Diva Fever bit.. I could watch her move all day..
  • Options
    BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wish she could stay! lovely looking, talented and gives great opinions, sod off chery!
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What drugs are you taking? Nicole IS more attractive than Cheryl. Nicole is hot! Great body, great curves, beautiful face. In YO face, Cheryl! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Nicole did a great job as a judge. She was elegant and expressive with her opinions.
    It was so nice to see a judge enjoying the auditions, getting up, dancing and moving. Showing her appreciation for the acts she enjoyed, and giving them some encouragement.

She was a lot more entertaining than Cheryl, who usually sits, straight backed and doll like in her chair, strapped into clearly uncomfortable couture dresses, delivering bland judgments.

Nicole has a more natural shape and beauty, and a more elegant style than Cheryl too. She doesn't seem to have to try so hard. She doesn't have that lollipop, big head tiny body thing going on!

Nicole's 2 days as a judge were the most watchable days. She has a natural talent with the contestants, and the ability to engage with the show and keep it interesting. Cheryl could learn a lot from Nicole!
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lunasea wrote: »
    I think Nicole did a great job as a judge. She was elegant and expressive with her opinions.
    It was so nice to see a judge enjoying the auditions, getting up, dancing and moving. Showing her appreciation for the acts she enjoyed, and giving them some encouragement.

She was a lot more entertaining than Cheryl, who usually sits, straight backed and doll like in her chair, strapped into clearly uncomfortable couture dresses, delivering bland judgments.

Nicole's 2 days as a judge were the most watchable days. She has a natural talent with the contestants, and the ability to engage with the show and keep it interesting. Cheryl could learn a lot from Nicole!

It's funny (but predictable) that there is a kind of radio silence about how good Nicole was.

The Sun had a short article about it, and quoted DS threads, but the Daily Mail has been very low key about it. I remember them going on about how bad Geri Halliwell was, but they've not said anything about how good Nicole was. I think Cheryl has a lot of pull with the DM and Heat magazine too.
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I would mind them axing Cheryl and giving Nicole the spot - she was so fresh and new, getting up at dancing etc/
  • Options
    notnek01notnek01 Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Definitely the best guest judge and probably my third favourite ever judge after Simon and Louis.

With Nicole, Cheryl and Simon on the US X Factor panel, it's hard to see how it won't be a huge success.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think women like her because she comes across as a woman's woman, and the sort you could trust your secrets to. She wouldn't steal your boyfriend or tell you how great you look and then phone everyone up laughing about your spare tyre.
    Very few women can achieve this, those that can have the longest careers. Cheryl Cole has never learned this, she might be pretty but she doesn't come across as sincere or trustworthy.
    Nicole was a pleasure to watch and to listen to. I didn't expect to like her at all, but she bowled me over

Bit of an odd thing to presume, since The Pussycat Dolls' most famous single is about teasing a man with a girlfriend who is inadequate by comparison to the person singing...

As much as I don't take the judges too seriously (I think of them more as commentators, since I'm 99% sure the decisions they make aren't done by themselves), Sherzinger was by far the best guest judge. She was a lot of fun without being cringeworthy (something that sets her apart from Perry). I wouldn't mind her being there full time, either.