Options

There is a huge. hugh, HUGE David Beckham story going to break at some point

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    Yes, there was mention of this a while ago, as you say old laptop that had not been wiped properly. There was some discussion but it was removed as there was quite a lot of detailed information, I think there was also some sort of blog or website on this that was closed down.

Wasn't there a criminal investigation regarding how those laptops were acquired?

That would explain why the original webpage which contained all the info has totally disappeared, even from archiving sites. ;)
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! This is from This Morning's showbiz reporter

Quote:
    in touch tab mag reporting/alleging that david beckham was caught with a prostitute - they have her story. wonder what beckhams will say?

http://twitter.com/Ashleylondon/status/25206630939

maybe that's why we've been seeing the lovey dovey pictures of them recently arms around each other snuggling up. it would make sense as they are never usually like that. maybe that's how she got him to agree to selling Beckingham Palace so their move to the US is more permanent. if this is true its bigger than Shrek & Coleen.

i really shouldn't be so happy at the thought of a sleb scandal breaking or should i?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    Wasn't there a criminal investigation regarding how those laptops were acquired?

That would explain why the original webpage which contained all the info has totally disappeared, even from archiving sites. ;)

Its reared its head a few times on the showbiz alleged thread hasn't it? Hmmmmm - all I can remember is that she lives in Alderley Edge.
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    OMG! :eek: This is from This Morning's showbiz reporter

http://twitter.com/Ashleylondon/status/25206630939

The tweet has since been removed. Hrmm...
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    lexy_86 wrote: »

I seem to remember the man offered the laptops back, I think he was offered some cash to reimburse him, and then things took a strange turn, with 'heavies' being sent round and threats of getting the police involved. I did read his site when it was still up, some events didn't really seem to add up, from what I remember his version of events went very quickly from 'I'm a nice man giving the laptop back' to alleged intimidation from the other side, with no particular reason given for the change in attitude.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oooh that speaks volumes to me!! :D
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Interesting, wonder if we'll hear the sound of a big padlock heading towards this thread soon ;)
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I mention its HUGE!!

Go to twitter type in Beckham and looks for the tweet marked google. ;)

No thanks, if I want to read bullshite I would read the news of the world or the daily star..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Interesting, wonder if we'll hear the sound of a big padlock heading towards this thread soon ;)

I've been thinking the same ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm surprised the thread has lasted this long, the mods must be at lunch or having their afternoon nap..:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    No thanks, if I want to read bullshite I would read the news of the world or the daily star..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bah humbug :p

You know you love it really!!

The best thing is when you google 'David Beckham Secret Daughter' the first item is this!!
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    That's this week's NOTW sorted then. ;)

Is it this week the NOTW goes pay to view?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Abriel wrote: »

"Next month" apparently - http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/sep/16/news-of-the-world-paywall

I expect October/November will be a dramatic time in Celeb-land then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »

Hope not. I refuse to PAY to read bullshit.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope not. I refuse to PAY to read bullshit.:rolleyes:

You've had a change of heart then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've had a change of heart then?

Nope.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digging in my memory, and I could be wrong here, but I think David had only recently broken up with someone when he started seeing Vicky, this someone is NOT the alleged mother of the alleged child - so I think the alleged birth of the alleged child happened at the tale end of that first relationship or at the beginning of him seeing Posh, which was very big news and very high profile, possibly an alleged indescretion leading to an alleged child wouldn't have fitted in with the PR surrounding them at the time.

Did I use enough 'alleged' in there? ;)

Oh ok. And yes, you've covered yourself fully on the alleged front! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The stories finally broke on twitter it's a $10000 prostitute allegedly! Check mr paparazzi !
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    The stories finally broke on twitter it's a $10000 prostitute alledgedly! Check mr paparazzi !

That's more like it. :D
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If true, what a terrible shame for the daughter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's more like it. :D

And (apparently) the occasional threesome and some of it unprotected.
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmm. It's In Touch Magazine... the one that has Angie and Brad splitting every week and Brad going back to Aniston... .not the most reliable of sources

beckham betrayal

If it's true, I feel so sorry for VB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »

You'd imagine that they're pretty sure on the facts with this one given the amount of sueing that would happen it there isn't any truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    You'd imagine that they're pretty sure on the facts with this one given the amount of sueing that would happen it there isn't any truth.

Not necessarily. In Touch prints all sorts of libellous 'exclusive' rubbish about other people every week, affairs based on 'sources' and 'a pal said' and 'onlookers' and 'a friend told us'...

But it's not too difficult to believe it's true, considering his track record...