Who is the most pathetic celebrity ?

Comments

• Options
    -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toyotacity wrote: »
    She was earning her own money and a celeb before she even met Ashley

Get your facts straight before opening your gob!

Not a lot.
    Girls Aloud were hardly earning much, from the music at least.
    They didn't write, produce anything to make much money.

She pocketed more when they sold their engagement, wedding, the break-up, the reconciliation - the usual sad, publicity seeking, WAG way.

& I'm with others, Paris Hilton, the Kardashian's, Jordan etc.
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who is the son or daughter of someone famous (Peaches Geldof/Chloe Madeley/Kelly Osborne) and Wags who are only famous because of their other halfs (Coleen Rooney/Alex Gerrard). At least the housemates on BB have become famous in their own right.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    Anyone who is the son or daughter of someone famous (Peaches Geldof/Chloe Madeley/Kelly Osborne) and Wags who are only famous because of their other halfs (Coleen Rooney/Alex Gerrard). At least the housemates on BB have become famous in their own right.

Agreed, especially those kids of famous people who get an easy route to modelling/acting/tv/fashion design/whatever
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan, Kerry Katona, jade goody, Alex curran, snooki, Carol mcgiffin
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan.

I suppose their parents are to blame for shoving them in the spot light but I reckon they will be in their 40s before their lives are anyway normal.

It's pathetic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really want to say Jennifer Huge Lovetits or whatever her name is for inflicting Ghost Whisperer upon the television. A program that makes me want to go and buy another television just so I have the satisfaction of putting my foot through the opening credits twice. But that is more of a dislike by association.

I'm going to have to stick with my traditional stance on this type of thread and go with that Lucozade coloured splat of retarded plastic with the Australian outback for eyebrows and a vagina resembling something out of a H.P Lovecraft novel, Pwicey.

Though the bankrupt bi-polar ketamine swigging blubber lump known as Katona is right up there, along with pegged legged fantasist , wine thrower and jet setting promoter of rats milk and vegan almond powder H.Mills.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to say Jennifer Huge Lovetits or whatever her name is for inflicting Ghost Whisperer upon the television. A program that makes me want to go and buy another television just so I have the satisfaction of putting my foot through the opening credits twice. But that is more of a dislike by association.

I'm going to have to stick with my traditional stance on this type of thread and go with that Lucozade coloured splat of retarded plastic with the Australian outback for eyebrows and a vagina resembling something out of a H.P Lovecraft novel, Pwicey.

Though the bankrupt bi-polar ketamine swigging blubber lump known as Katona is right up there, along with pegged legged fantasist , wine thrower and jet setting promoter of rats milk and vegan almond powder H.Mills.

I love ghost whisperer :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Paris Hilton
    Kerry Katona
    Cheryl Cole
    Jordan
    Jodie Marsh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre
    Lindsay Lohan
    Paris Hilton
    Jodie Marsh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot Peter Andre! That attention seeking sympathy seeking little boy. I loathe him far more than Jordan!!
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot Peter Andre! That attention seeking sympathy seeking little boy. I loathe him far more than Jordan!!

oh yes Peter Andre. don't hate him but i do certainly think he's pathetic.
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody James Bloody Corden.
  • Options
    PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Ivana Trump?!!:):D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ivana Trump?!!:):D

Why is she pathetic? I quite like her, she's a bit mad but was hilarious on CBB. :)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh yes Peter Andre. don't hate him but i do certainly think he's pathetic.

He is a bit of a sad sack, isn't he.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry Katona, Katie Price, Peter Andre, Peaches Geldof and Daisy Lowe.
  • Options
    LoomisLoomis Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them are as bad as the simpletons who buy the magazines that keep paying these morons.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    The Big Brother wannabes and people who get attention purely because of who they sleep with, who they're married to, or who their related to.

When you can gain celeb status just because you've bonked a footballer, it's a truly sad state of affairs.

I agree! When Big Brother finishes i just want them to all p*** off!!

I HATE Corin now, she was okay in the house but FFS! I dont think i can recall a more desperate, fame hungry wannabe thats been in there more than her! Her whole persona from the get go was designed for life after BB and even worse it was so transparent. The OCD behaviour with her "image" had very little to do with the insecurity she apparently felt not wearing make up, that excuse was as real as her catch phrases! She spent 10 weeks selling herslef to the lads mags. She is rather savy, no matter how stupid she pretended to be. She knows BB Ex Hm have a shelf life on their own, so its doesnt suprise me she's been in the press throughing herself at Rex and Kenneth! What a sap.

I agree with the girls selling stories too. The kiss and tell culture we have at the moment is sickening, who would really be so desperate for fame theyd voluntarily be known nation wide as a home wrecking sl*g? :eek:

If he stuck to his music he wouldnt be pathetic. Its the way he tries to keep his "celebrity" status that makes him pathetic in my book. Although slagging off the Ex seems to have taken a back seat with him recently, hence the little amount of attention he's been getting :p
  • Options
    TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to say all the sad people on BB but then they could hardly be classed as celebs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Anyone who brings out a workout dvd but has secret surgery and pretend it's all down to hard work. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price
    Kerry Katona.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luvandlife wrote: »
    . We'll send Paris over to the UK. You guys can have her. No need to thank me. It's on us.:D

Can we pass on that offer please :D We have enough of our own nonentities.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl was never a WAG, she earns her own money, same as Coleen

Colleen's money is 100% down to her status as a WAG. If she hadn't married Rooney she would be doing a very ordinary job. Not that I have any particular objection to her, but let's not pretend that she has pulled herself up by her bootstraps.

Hmmm. Pathetic.
    • Lindsay Lohan, obviously, for self-destructing so spectacularly.
    • Peaches Geldof for her baseless arrogance and desperate attention seeking.
    • Kerry Katona, what Peaches Geldof would have been without the trust fund and with a few more years on her.
    • Katie Price for the endless cosmetic surgery procedures, each of which leaves her looking slightly worse. And for alternating self-pity and meanness in interviews, then wondering why no one likes her.
    • Hugh Grant, for being given looks, money, talent, health and massive early success, and somehow letting it all dribble away in a mass of self-pity and moodiness.
    • Sarah Ferguson for thinking that because she once married a Prince she can live like a Russian oligarch, and also that everyone will want to know her 'secrets', and will pay handsomely to be told.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl was never a WAG, she earns her own money, same as Coleen

colleens career is completely based on her wag status
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love ghost whisperer :o