alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Mangetout is a nasty fungal infection".. PMSL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. and all the kids start filling the first CompactFlash cards in full pap-mode...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many others watching?
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What IS Josh's haircut about??? hehehe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Many others watching?

I'm here al ;) You are not alone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So Martin Kemp is playing an EE Kray-style mobster in Rochdale;);)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glue - coma???? Err - that would be Glor - coma!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't she be thinking of Harry?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm starting to warm to the new headmistress now (it's taken long enough) and I thoroughly enjoyed the comedy interaction between Ruby and Janeece.

It seems as though Jess has finally accepted that there's no chance of a relationship with Chris so the prospect of her and Finn could be interesting.
  • Options
    Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finn obviously isn't with Amy anymore then

Notice Tom broke up a fight again!

And Geography is taught at Waterloo Road for the first time!
  • Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking of disappearing characters, whatever happened to Jo Lipsett (sp) the French teacher? I was under the impression that the actress wasn't leaving the show? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talking of disappearing characters, whatever happened to Jo Lipsett (sp) the French teacher? I was under the impression that the actress wasn't leaving the show? :confused:

She fell into the black hole that is WR.... ;)
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else expecting Bex to appear at the end of every episode? :D Every time the episode goes to Karen near the end, I expect her to show up at the door.
    Surely she must arrive soon, Im pretty sure Tina O'Brien was confirmed to be filming pretty early on into the shooting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Anyone else expecting Bex to appear at the end of every episode? :D Every time the episode goes to Karen near the end, I expect her to show up at the door.
    Surely she must arrive soon, Im pretty sure Tina O'Brien was confirmed to be filming pretty early on into the shooting

:D Well I was convinced it was her when the doorbell went at the end of today's episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »

According to imdb, it's episode 6 when she appears = 6th October...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shed seem to only manage 3 really good series of a show then it all goes bad. Bad Girls was good for the first 3 series then it went downhill with each series getting worse than the one before. i really enjoyed the first 3 series of waterloo road but its been off for me since series 4. but still i stick with it because i've watched since the start and i always hope for improvement. i don't feel this show is original enough, daring enough. also its too predictable, i mean be honest people didn't you see the janeece/ruby storyline coming a mile off? the show also doesn't really focus on storylines that have anything to do with a school. most of the storylines could be in any drama. i can think of a lot of school based storylines that could be tackled and aren't - when these issues are brought up they are only lightly touched upon and then promptly forgotten. i bought the boxsets for series 1-3, i never bought 4-5 and nothing on this series so far would make me want to buy it either.

But.... Finn is cute and i'd love to date him:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    According to imdb, it's episode 6 when she appears = 6th October...

That should be a very good episode.

I thought tonight was a little bit slower but nevertheless excellent! I'm not sure why I like the Karen Fisher character so much. Perhaps it's the combination of working mother, emotional sress, trying to have a "normal" life. I can see why she would seem irritating from a man's perspective.

But as a woman, I can really relate to her which is probably why I am enjoying this series so much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    In love with the new series, its been reinvented IMO. The characters are fabulous, i love Karen and felt myself about to shed a tear for her in the final scene of the latest episode.

Janeece is excellent now shes back, its a reminder of previous series' and doesnt make us feel like its a whole new show after loosing Rachel, Kim & Steph in the last series. Its made me care a lot for Ruby and i was quite upset at the fact she cant have kids, im very interested in where this storyline will go i just fear Ruby may end up heartbroken.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    bring back Chlo,
    for a perfect show!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was I imagining things or were they starting to set up a romance foe Karen and Marcus Kirby?
  • Options
    FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    geogchick wrote: »
    Was I imagining things or were they starting to set up a romance foe Karen and Marcus Kirby?
    Definitely some chemistry between them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    Shed seem to only manage 3 really good series of a show then it all goes bad. Bad Girls was good for the first 3 series then it went downhill with each series getting worse than the one before. i really enjoyed the first 3 series of waterloo road but its been off for me since series 4. but still i stick with it because i've watched since the start and i always hope for improvement. i don't feel this show is original enough, daring enough. also its too predictable, i mean be honest people didn't you see the janeece/ruby storyline coming a mile off? the show also doesn't really focus on storylines that have anything to do with a school. most of the storylines could be in any drama. i can think of a lot of school based storylines that could be tackled and aren't - when these issues are brought up they are only lightly touched upon and then promptly forgotten. i bought the boxsets for series 1-3, i never bought 4-5 and nothing on this series so far would make me want to buy it either.

But.... Finn is cute and i'd love to date him:p
    I'm not having a dig at you personally, but I read your post and found myself disagreeing with just about everything in it. Lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    I'm not having a dig at you personally, but I read your post and found myself disagreeing with just about everything in it. Lol

well in that case i feel very sorry for you as you obviously don't see things the way they really are. good luck xx
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    well in that case i feel very sorry for you as you obviously don't see things the way they really are. good luck xx

I must be blind to the truth as well then :eek: :p

Enjoying this series a lot more than the last. The Fisher family are great, even if you don't like parts of their characters I can forgive them as they are struggling to cope really. Not as keen on the Ronan story as it's come out of nowhere and I didn't buy it. Loving Janeece and Ruby together, hope they keep the comedy in their relationship and it doens't become too serious.

I wonder when/if the Jess and Chris secret will be revealed as it seems to be takng a back seat now.