Options

Please PLEASE Replace Cheryl !!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
Forum Member
After her being away this year, I've Noticed We Havent Really Missed Anything. She Brings Nothing New To The Show.

The Thought Of A:

Simon
Nicole
Dannii
Louis (Or Maybe A New, Younger Judge, But Louis's Fine)

Makes Me Very Excited.

Anyone Else Agree?

Comments

• Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After her being away this year, I've Noticed We Havent Really Missed Anything. She Brings Nothing New To The Show.

The Thought Of A:

Simon
    Nicole
    Dannii

Makes Me Very Excited.

Anyone Else Agree?

Totally agree!
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me i have never liked her anyway but she looks even worse after we have had Nicole to watch, and i have missed her like i would a hole in my head;) glad Danni is back though.
  • Options
    stormin normstormin norm Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Also agree, really not a cheryl fan at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thankyou!

Would Freshen Up The Show Nicely IMO.

Any Ideas On A Good Replacement For Louis (Although I Do Love Him, Bless)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankyou!

Would Freshen Up The Show Nicely IMO.

Any Ideas On A Good Replacement For Louis (Although I Do Love Him, Bless)

I normally don't like him, but he has grown on my this year. I like Simon, Nicole and Louis for judges. Dannii irritates me too.
  • Options
    belfastbobbybelfastbobby Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also agree, really not a cheryl fan at all.

Also agree Nicole is brillant and Ive actually made my wife jealoue by saying I would eat her alive...she is every mans dream date/girlfriend....
  • Options
    marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of cheryl and give ronan keating the job.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    me i have never liked her anyway but she looks even worse after we have had Nicole to watch, and i have missed her like i would a hole in my head;) glad Danni is back though.

i agree
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I much preferred the audition shows that she missed. I warmed to Nicole in a way that I've never warmed to Cheryl.

Now she is back, the show will just become The Simon & Cheryl Show, again.
  • Options
    wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    I don't see what people see in Nicole (other than the obvious) she seems even more self absorbed than Danni and I didn't think that was possible
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I have never ever watched X Factor but was in Ibiza last week and it was on in a bar so ended up half watching it. I know sod all about Pussycat Dolls but thought Nicole came across very well.

She has a certain air of knowing what she's talking about but gave out a little wink or smile here or there which was really endearing.
  • Options
    srslydudesrslydude Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree! I warmed to Nicole more in the few episodes she's been in, than I have to Cheryl in the few years she's been doing it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In fairness to Cheryl (and Dannii), Simon credits her with putting a huge amount of work into her (their) acts.
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    I agree. I much preferred the audition shows that she missed. I warmed to Nicole in a way that I've never warmed to Cheryl.

Now she is back, the show will just become The Simon & Cheryl Show, again.

Must admit when I saw her coming back at the end of the show last night I was a bit deflated seeing her again.

Nicole is so much more genuine.

I can cope with Danni. But why not get Nicole and another female judge who's not maybe so high fashion but who actually knows the industry. Someone who does 'talent' spotting herself or something (and please not Sharon again!).

There was one woman who was on the show years ago that I quite liked, with blonde hair (it was the show where Michelle McManus was in it). Nicky something or other. I laughed when she said to Michelle that she needed to change her image as she just looked like she was going shopping or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Thought Of A:

Simon
    Nicole
    Dannii

Makes Me Very Excited.

Anyone Else Agree?
    you might get you wish if the rumours are true, at least we get a break from her next year.
  • Options
    Davey84Davey84 Posts: 5,296
    Forum Member
    why? that would be stupid as cheryl is amazingly hot....even though she can't sing but nor can simon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole certainly brings in the ratings.

http://twitter.com/TM_XFactor/status/25696953866
    Nicole Scherzinger attracted a whopping 12.6m people to last night's bootcamp! The biggest show of the series, and up 2 million on last year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Sorry, disagree. I find Cheryl to be more genuine and I'm glad she's back.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oooooo-kay :eek:
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Nicole certainly brings in the ratings.

http://twitter.com/TM_XFactor/status/25696953866

i am really pleased how long have we had people post Cheryl brings in the ratings, well done Nicole;)
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree...........Cheryl is very good for the show. Really liked Nicole... she came across very well.... but as I said on another thread, I was trying to figure out what was bothering me about her.......and its just that she has that "stepford wife" look ot her.... too bloody perfect and too sweet.
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is hopeless and definitely 'not up my streeeet':yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the latest rumours, Nicole will join Simon and Biffa on the US X Factor:

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1587375.php/Simon-Cowell-is-a-huge-fan-of-Nicole-Scherzinger
    X Factor boss Simon Cowell is a 'huge fan' of Nicole Scherzinger.

Simon said that everyone on X Factor loved the Pussycat Doll, 32, when she did her stint as a guest judge on the talent competition.

The 50-year-old music mogul told The Sun's Buzz magazine: 'She's not stuck up, she has great taste in music and a fantastic sense of humour, absolutely hilarious.

'Louis [Walsh] fell in love with her and followed her round like a rescued puppy, he just stared at her all day long, the whole place fell in love with her - she is special, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met.'

He added: 'She reminds me of Beyonce, who has steel in her eyes.

'I think Nicole has potential to be one of the world's biggest stars, as you can tell, I'm a huge fan.'
  • Options
    Davey84Davey84 Posts: 5,296
    Forum Member
    Cheryl is hopeless and definitely 'not up my streeeet':yawn:

i take it your a jealous female then :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davey84 wrote: »
    i take it your a jealous female then :o

You mean "you're a jealous female".

Nothing to do with jealousy.

A lot of us women adore Nicole and she is much more beautiful and talented than Cheryl, but she is warmer, nicer and more genuine too.