Options

Coach Trip 5 (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girls are entertaining, I dont want them to leave.

Im im love with the guy with the rugby ball. OMG are you out there??????????????
  • Options
    gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    barneyboy wrote: »
    The girls are entertaining, I dont want them to leave.

Im im love with the guy with the rugby ball. OMG are you out there??????????????

How are they entertaining?
  • Options
    binksy111binksy111 Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goshie wrote: »
    Just thought you'd all be interested to know we have received an apology from 12yard / channel 4 about the 'flag quiz' and fair play to them, they admitted they were in the wrong. Nice to know we arent 'thick' after all!:p

Its not about being thick..thought it was politics? sheesh hope ur all loving the carries on after u were voted off! what a Palava .. Think everyones watching Dancing on pillowcases?? xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    binksy111 wrote: »
    Its not about being thick..thought it was politics? sheesh hope ur all loving the carries on after u were voted off! what a Palava .. Think everyones watching Dancing on pillowcases?? xx

Hi Blinksy:D
    well, it was the way they potrayed us, alot of people who dont read between the lines thought we were thick! Off course it was about politics and thats why they have apologised.And we are grateful they recognised their blunder.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member

ps: ive been half watching it since voted off. loving kayleigh:D
  • Options
    binksy111binksy111 Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goshie wrote: »
    ps: ive been half watching it since voted off. loving kayleigh:D

I know me too.. I am gutted those pair still get to the end as I feel .. Although I liked em in the beginning .. and speaking to urself and James and getting ur views.. it really has put me off. plus Sparkles spoilers kill it! I cant help reading em but I am a nosey parker!! .. Not a great 2nd half of the series got to admit and I am not happy how they are showing the show how u all said it was.. you certainly proved me wrong.. it is the A&n show x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    I know me too.. I am gutted those pair still get to the end as I feel .. Although I liked em in the beginning .. and speaking to urself and James and getting ur views.. it really has put me off. plus Sparkles spoilers kill it! I cant help reading em but I am a nosey parker!! .. Not a great 2nd half of the series got to admit and I am not happy how they are showing the show how u all said it was.. you certainly proved me wrong.. it is the A&n show x

I am loving the 2 west mids gals, us straight talking b.ham gals,or as brennie says 'blunt' make for good entertainment if we are given an editing chance, shame the gutless alliance will do the business on Monday.

Didn't mind watching this episode so much, it seemed a bit more lively.
  • Options
    mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ct2010fan wrote: »
    I am loving the 2 west mids gals, us straight talking b.ham gals,or as brennie says 'blunt' make for good entertainment if we are given an editing chance, shame the gutless alliance will do the business on Monday.

Didn't mind watching this episode so much, it seemed a bit more lively.

i disagree with you there... they are awful. in what way is 'being a barbie' a good thing? and their complaint against amanda and nicky was totally shot to pieces yesterday.

why?

because EVERYONE else voted tactically so not to send someone home!!!! EVERYONE except them who voted for the girls....why? because they stupidly tried to musscle in on them rugby guys. lame excuse, picking on amanda and nicky for voting tactically when others did... its not about growing a backbone, its about not wanting to send home people they like! id suggest that by them voting for the boys, they WERE being brave! i see no 'gutless aliance', just friends who want to last until the end.

i hope they get the yellow on monday, red on wednesday... i hate bimbos.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i disagree with you there... they are awful. in what way is 'being a barbie' a good thing? and their complaint against amanda and nicky was totally shot to pieces yesterday.

why?

because EVERYONE else voted tactically so not to send someone home!!!! EVERYONE except them who voted for the girls....why? because they stupidly tried to musscle in on them rugby guys. lame excuse, picking on amanda and nicky for voting tactically when others did... its not about growing a backbone, its about not wanting to send home people they like! id suggest that by them voting for the boys, they WERE being brave! i see no 'gutless aliance', just friends who want to last until the end.

To be fair, Kayleigh and Helena are fairly new and therefore dont know the other couples as well as some.

The aim of the game is to "vote off the couple you least like travelling with"......hence their vote!

How was their vote against A&N shot to pieces? They told it like they saw it....that they thought A&N were fake.
  • Options
    summerwinesummerwine Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning. Coffee anyone? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    summerwine wrote: »
    Good morning. Coffee anyone? :)

Can I have tea :o

Two sugars please
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have tea :o

Two sugars please

Absolutely. :)

I have to agree with your post above. I'm not particularly fond of the new girls, but at least they brought a bit of satisfaction by calling out A&N. They did shoot themselves in the foot, but at least they brought a bit of karma. Loved Amanda's initial reaction! Hopefully we will see a bit more of the sting before they leave. :D

Sadly though, I believe now that Amanda knows how the girls feel about them, Amanda will have to have a one up and turn it around on them. They will make sure to isolate them as they did Miko & Paula (?) until they leave.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely. :)

I have to agree with your post above. I'm not particularly fond of the new girls, but at least they brought a bit of satisfaction by calling out A&N. They did shoot themselves in the foot, but at least they brought a bit of karma. Loved Amanda's initial reaction! Hopefully we will see a bit more of the sting before they leave. :D

Sadly though, I believe now that Amanda knows how the girls feel about them, Amanda will have to have a one up and turn it around on them. They will make sure to isolate them as they did Miko & Paula (?) until they leave.

Think you might be right. Am guessing they'll get the yellow on Monday but I hope they stay untl the end.

I dont really think they're "into" the boys. I think they just do it to annoy A&N (more so Amanda).

As much as Amanda grates on me, whenever her nose is put out of joint (whether it be because someone "dared" to vote for her, or the dancing on the coach), I must admit I do quite enjoy watching her scowl and throw a moody. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think you might be right. Am guessing they'll get the yellow on Monday but I hope they stay untl the end.

I dont really think they're "into" the boys. I think they just do it to annoy A&N (more so Amanda).

As much as Amanda grates on me, whenever her nose is put out of joint (whether it be because someone "dared" to vote for her, or the dancing on the coach), I must admit I do quite enjoy watching her scowl and throw a moody. :)

I agree. I may sound bitchy myself, but I do like to see her brought down a peg. I think Amanda, more so than Nikki thinks she is gods gift. Also, I don't know why some are defending her. She has been two-faced and back-stabbed through this whole series with her little rich girl persona! I love seeing someone like that get their comeuppance.

BTW, when is the end? I watch on 4oD and have lost track.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I may sound bitchy myself, but I do like to see her brought down a peg. I think Amanda, more so than Nikki thinks she is gods gift. Also, I don't know why some are defending her. She has been two-faced and back-stabbed through this whole series with her little rich girl persona! I love seeing someone like that get their comeuppance.

BTW, when is the end? I watch on 4oD and have lost track.

She really doesnt do herself any favours does she.

I believe next week is the last week, so the couples will continue to vote until Thursday, when they then vote for the couple they want to win.
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And you don't class Amanda and Nicki as bimbo's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really doesnt do herself any favours does she.

I believe next week is the last week, so the couples will continue to vote until Thursday, when they then vote for the couple they want to win.

Thanks, I think I'll catch up with CDWM then. I am keeping my fingers crossed that A&N don't win this.
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    And you don't class Amanda and Nicki as bimbo's?

Good point!
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This appears to have become a very whiney board!!!

I am willing to bet that if the dummie brummies had been on from day 1 and then Amanda and Nicki had showed up later, a lot on here would be baying for them to get the brummies off.
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still love Amanda and Nicki and really hope the Brummy girls leave on Wednesday. It's going to be an exciting vote off on Tuesday too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    I still love Amanda and Nicki and really hope the Brummy girls leave on Wednesday. It's going to be an exciting vote off on Tuesday too!

Excuse me, are you me?
  • Options
    davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as snobby mummy's boy and his rugby ball gets voted off soon then I'll be happy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    This appears to have become a very whiney board!!!

Probably due to the fact that there is no one of particular interest to rave about :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably due to the fact that there is no one of particular interest to rave about :D

I said whiney not winey............have you opened one yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    I said whiney not winey............have you opened one yet?

Not yet.....11am is the earliest I can start :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not yet.....11am is the earliest I can start :p

Same here..............cheers.:p