Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Dont think there is anyone in the Leeds shopping centre - who does not know now that I am going to see John James tomorrow, whether they wanted to know or not! I said to one young girl serving me "going to see John James, do you know who he is" she replied 'of course he's Josie bit of stuff". Now, although I am aware that this is probably John James greatest achievement - I nearly went into a hour long speech on all his other qualities - but realised just in time, if I'm going to a club tomorrow I will have to get used to how the YOUNGER people talk!!!! So excited to be meeting the girls from the forum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,906
    Forum Member
    Yesss Dailymotion is finally behaving itself :) New clips uploading now xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    Dont think there is anyone in the Leeds shopping centre - who does not know now that I am going to see John James tomorrow, whether they wanted to know or not! I said to one young girl serving me "going to see John James, do you know who he is" she replied 'of course he's Josie bit of stuff". Now, although I am aware that this is probably John James greatest achievement - I nearly went into a hour long speech on all his other qualities - but realised just in time, if I'm going to a club tomorrow I will have to get used to how the YOUNGER people talk!!!! So excited to be meeting the girls from the forum.

I can't wait til tomorrow night, I think I'll go and get some supplies:- wine, doritos, twiglets, pittas, avocado, cheese, have I missed anything.?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Hey all :)

Catching up watching Sam's twitcam. About an hour in and I kinda love him lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Popsiepops
    Its rare I get to post on here, due to my addiction being a complete secret and always trying to catch up on the thread, but I have to say , that was h’absolutely h’amazing. I was laughing so hard I think I actually wee’d myself a little bit, :o everyone around me is looking at me as if I have completely lost my mind and I’ve just mumbled something about my husband sending me a rude email and noone can see it as it is too personal, they probably think I am now answering it coz still got stupid grin on face. Oh the dedication of JJJAT members , you all amaze me.
    Whilst I’m here ;
    JJJ_Finland loving your work ,it just gets better and better
    David – can always rely on you to make sure I don’t miss anything
    Manchester Massive aka JJJATeam you guys are an inspiration, I wish I had your guts. I am 45 myself and the fact that you would not be told ‘’you can’t’ has really made me think about things I want to change in my life Thank You.
    All the guys off to see John this weekend.....PARTYYYYYYY.......hope it all goes well,
    And to everyone else Thank You all.......you all brighten my day and keep my addiction fed .

By the way...........It was John xxxxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol dangling a carrot infront of a donkey that is the saying ha ha I am going to ****ing eat that carrot whole if I ever get to it!!!!

I am knackered ha ha

JJJLoving you have nothing to be sorry for dont be so silly. I love hearing about all the sightings and snipets of what they are up to each day. Think I had too much to live up to anyway after Manchester Massive yday. I would never ever usually do anything like that but I think the peeps from yday just inspired me to do it. Shame the result wasnt quite the same.

I just wish they would stay the hell away from Canary Wharf now so I can regain a regular heartbeat and get some work done.

JJFinland we have had Hes A Bit All That and now She All That.....I am a greedy guts, but any chance of They're A Bit All That??? I am loving your work x x x x x x x
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Hey guys wanted to offer a little bit of expert advice on John's 'beefing up' I work in a health shop and I have to have alot of knowledge on this sort of thing. I get alot of guys like John in my work, who are underweight and self concious about it all they can really do is try to take pleanty of protein and carbs in their diet. His metabolism is obviouly too fast to ever allow him to get too big, he has said he lost weight in BB I reckon he just wants to put it back on, but it's hard for him to do so. Remember how much he used to eat in BB? And he lost weight!
  • Options
    fantutfantut Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    rach11906 wrote: »

Hi Rach -
    :p:p:p Do you happen to have day 17 Josie doing her mum dance & the master munch footage - Been dying to see them again and JJJ_finland has them on her vid & says they were off hour long shows...
    If you can help I will give you a kidney should you ever need one:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Afternoon peeps, Hope today finds you all fine & dandy.
    Big thank you to JJJ_Finland for an incredible video. How you captured the very essence of Josie, it's wonderful to watch.
    Happy birthday, happy anniversary to anyone celebrating today & welcome to new friends.
    Fantut, i'm so glad your son is o.k. love him.
    Star58, that clip should of come with a (K) warning :mad: but the play fighting with JJJ was fun to watch :)
    Not been to well so going to have a quiet day...

Edit: Posiepops 10/10 for effort girly :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Awesome can not wait, I really appreciate you taking the time to upload your clips, thank you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbfan09 wrote: »
    Hey all :)

Catching up watching Sam's twitcam. About an hour in and I kinda love him lol.

He's cool until he starts waffling on about wiping your ass cos he's run out of things to say lol thats when I should of switched of but was scared of missing more JJJ news
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Webby65 wrote: »
    Popsiepops
    Its rare I get to post on here, due to my addiction being a complete secret and always trying to catch up on the thread, but I have to say , that was h’absolutely h’amazing. I was laughing so hard I think I actually wee’d myself a little bit, :o everyone around me is looking at me as if I have completely lost my mind and I’ve just mumbled something about my husband sending me a rude email and noone can see it as it is too personal, they probably think I am now answering it coz still got stupid grin on face. Oh the dedication of JJJAT members , you all amaze me.
    Whilst I’m here ;
    Manchester Massive aka JJJATeam you guys are an inspiration, I wish I had your guts. I am 45 myself and the fact that you would not be told ‘’you can’t’ has really made me think about things I want to change in my life Thank You.
    All the guys off to see John this weekend.....PARTYYYYYYY.......hope it all goes well,
    And to everyone else Thank You all.......you all brighten my day and keep my addiction fed .

Ahhh thank you Webby - cant believe I am actually get praised for being so crap lol but at least I provided a bit of humour, unintentially! Cant say I am going to rush back to stalking the Poplar area, it is so lonely no one in sight, the high st is tiny and right on a massive dual carriageway. I am so pleased I have got an iphone so had you guys for support x x x
  • Options
    squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    Webby65 wrote: »
    Popsiepops
    Whilst I’m here ;

hmmmmm I dont see your name on our party list. You should go for it.;)
    Hey guy wanted to offer a little bit of expert advice on John's 'beefing up' I work in a health shop and I have to have alot of knowledge on this sort of thing. I get alot of guys like John in my work, who are underweight and self concious about it all they can really do is try to take pleanty of protein and carbs in their diet. His metabolism is obviouly too fast to ever allow him to get too big, he has said he lost weight in BB I reckon he just wants to put it back on, but it's hard for him to do so. Remember how much he used to eat in BB? And he lost weight!
    John is tiny. Tallish but so tiny. He deffo needs to gain weight
  • Options
    smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember how much he used to eat in BB? And he lost weight!

:D That's one thing I hated about the ****er. He could eat any amount of crap and loose weight. Just aint fair :(

I'd say he's probably trying to get back to a similar build to when he first entered the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PosiePops wrote: »
    Lol dangling a carrot infront of a donkey that is the saying ha ha I am going to ****ing eat that carrot whole if I ever get to it!!!!

I am knackered ha ha

JJJLoving you have nothing to be sorry for dont be so silly. I love hearing about all the sightings and snipets of what they are up to each day. Think I had too much to live up to anyway after Manchester Massive yday. I would never ever usually do anything like that but I think the peeps from yday just inspired me to do it. Shame the result wasnt quite the same.

I just wish they would stay the hell away from Canary Wharf now so I can regain a regular heartbeat and get some work done.

JJFinland we have had Hes A Bit All That and now She All That.....I am a greedy guts, but any chance of They're A Bit All That??? I am loving your work x x x x x x x

Glad it gave you an adrenalin rush there lol let you know you're still alive :D be nice if you did get that carrot

I was hoping for a joint JJJ video from JJJ_FINLAND to PLEASE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fantut wrote: »
    Hi Rach -
    :p:p:p Do you happen to have day 17 Josie doing her mum dance & the master munch footage - Been dying to see them again and JJJ_finland has them on her vid & says they were off hour long shows...
    If you can help I will give you a kidney should you ever need one:D:D

I'll have a look....:) thanks for saying you'll give me your kidney, people sure are kind around here!!!! :p
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    Nanniehow wrote: »
    Ah thanks love - its had its ups and downs but we always get there in the end. 1966 was quite a good year - I got me my own John James and England won the World Cup!!! Well done on 34 years xxxx

Many, many congratulations Nannie ... he must be a good one if you've kept him this long :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JJJLoving wrote: »
    Awesome can not wait, I really appreciate you taking the time to upload your clips, thank you :)

You're so very welcome :) xx
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    smree wrote: »
    :D That's one thing I hated about the ****er. He could eat any amount of crap and loose weight. Just aint fair :(

I'd say he's probably trying to get back to a similar build to when he first entered the house.

Yeah I know I hate that too. Sometimes girls come into my work with a simillar problem and I can't believe it! Although it makes a nice change from perfectly healthy girls coming in asking for weight loss stuff - that's just very concerning.
  • Options
    fantutfantut Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    I'll have a look....:) thanks for saying you'll give me your kidney, people sure are kind around here!!!! :p

Thankyou got to give something for all your hard work:p
    The mum dance was on day 17
    Master mucnh task was day 8
    (thanks to jjj finland)
    :D
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    PosiePops wrote: »
    I'm in b park can't find nothin

Look for a photography studio perhaps :D

Go Girl !!!
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigsy2 wrote: »
    I'm with you on that one jo - I'm wishing I hadn't watched :mad::mad:

Ditto lol - except it did the usual and I ended up watching a few more clips; can't just watch one can you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    hmmmmm I dont see your name on our party list. You should go for it.;)

John is tiny. Tallish but so tiny. He deffo needs to gain weight

Squiggle would love too but would all depend on place and date due to so many work and family commitments, would hate to say count me in then let you down by not being able to make it :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fantut wrote: »
    Thankyou got to give something for all your hard work:p
    The mum dance was on day 17
    Master mucnh task was day 8
    (thanks to jjj finland)
    :D

will do my best but i tend to have more days from later on in the show, but will have a gander :) xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Just found this...i like it, it gives you an option....:D
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/glory-hooded-sweat_206115976

Edit:Link doesnt go to the page so ignore. I'll try again :confused:http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/glory-hooded-sweat_206115976
    :( I really am having a crappy day. Sorry guys.....
This discussion has been closed.