Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• Options
    fantutfantut Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    rach11906 wrote: »
    will do my best but i tend to have more days from later on in the show, but will have a gander :) xx

OK thanks...Diddididi seems to have a lot of early footage - does anyone know her name on here so I can PM her or somthing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,906
    Forum Member
    fantut wrote: »
    OK thanks...Diddididi seems to have a lot of early footage - does anyone know her name on here so I can PM her or somthing

Diddiididi has been uploading quite alot from the early days, do u have her dailymotion account? No doubt she'll upload the clips ur looking for as seems she has a lot of clips. xx
  • Options
    squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    Webby65 wrote: »
    Squiggle would love too but would all depend on place and date due to so many work and family commitments, would hate to say count me in then let you down by not being able to make it :cry:

Bristol almost 4 sure.
    Hopefully jan/feb on a saturday. PM if you want any more details if it helps
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fantut - ive pmed you love xx
  • Options
    Kateg30Kateg30 Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    jan08 wrote: »
    Just found this...i like it, it gives you an option....:D
    http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/glory-hooded-sweat_206115976

Edit:Link doesnt go to the page so ignore. I'll try again :confused:http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/glory-hooded-sweat_206115976
    :( I really am having a crappy day. Sorry guys.....

I've got that hoodie! Didn't realise why you'd put it for ages. Then I clicked lol! :D
  • Options
    Kateg30Kateg30 Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    Picked daughter up early and got told she kept calling people a 'dingus' and it's considered offensive. This was written in her home/school diary so I have printed out the following and stuck it in her book for Monday.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingus

She also told a dinner lady to 'jog on' for trying to make her eat sprouts, but that made me laugh. :o Bad bad mother :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    guys sams on and im sure he will no if jjj are of to ozz soon every 1 bombared him with the Q
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kateg30 wrote: »
    Picked daughter up early and got told she kept calling people a 'dingus' and it's considered offensive. This was written in her home/school diary so I have printed out the following and stuck it in her book for Monday.

She also told a dinner lady to 'jog on' for trying to make her eat sprouts, but that made me laugh. :o Bad bad mother :D:D

PMSL!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,925
    Forum Member
    ghostangel wrote: »
    i'm sorry but i am PMSL at this. i can just imagine posiepops running down the street like challenge annika searching for them.:D:D

:D:D:Dgo popsiepops:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teehee can you imagine a little John Joe Junior dressed like daddy or a baby Josie Jo Junior in a cute little maxi dress

http://yfrog.com/mho3durj
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jan08 wrote: »

Edit:Link doesnt go to the page so ignore. I'll try again :confused:http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/glory-hooded-sweat_206115976
    :( I really am having a crappy day. Sorry guys.....

I like it :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    Just caught up on twitcam there. Didnt know what happened to me when I heard about the 'you're gorgeous' sign language comment....I now recognise it as a squeeeeeeeeee :) have such a big smile on my face!! Sam has won himself a lot more fans after that one :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    JJJLoving wrote: »
    Teehee can you imagine a little John Joe Junior dressed like daddy or a baby Josie Jo Junior in a cute little maxi dress

http://yfrog.com/mho3durj

That is so adorable! He'd be an amazing dad :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kateg30 wrote: »

lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Char93 wrote: »
    That is so adorable! He'd be an amazing dad :D

They would be awesome parents, Josie has so much love to give :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    Hi guys I cant believe I have caught up. I have been watching the twitcam whilst catching up. It was a good one a couple of things we didnt know - the chatshow was one.

I think if he does go to Oz then Josie will go with him - just my opinion.

I am off to listen to JJJ on the telephone again thanks David for that. Are you going to be able to put the twitcam on anywhere for us - that would be great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    We knew they did sign language under the doona but it was cute that John James told her he thought she was gorgeous - thats special.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got an idea. Why don't we do a live Tweet cam with Josie and @thesamueldean after Monday's Five documentary? from Sean
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I've got an idea. Why don't we do a live Tweet cam with Josie and @thesamueldean after Monday's Five documentary? from Sean

Not loving that idea, why does Samuel have to be involved?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm assuming John is going away on his own then judging by Sean's latest tweet. Certainly looks that way anyway. x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not loving that idea, why does Samuel have to be involved?

nooo we just want jjj dont we xxxx
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    hazydazy wrote: »
    nooo we just want jjj dont we xxxx

I know, I don't care about Samuel, he's just a random blogger... sure he was funny last night but meh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member

If John is going away I guess he is going on his own.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,925
    Forum Member
    PosiePops wrote: »
    **wipes sweat from brow and whilst we are at it armpits too**

So...that little thread task you set me...well it ****ed the ****ing **** out of me and I am so sorry to report back that I failed miserably on all accounts.

My heart was pounding when I heard they were right here so I told my boss I needed to go to the bank and took an early lunch and ran (I am very unfit) all the way to Poplar. Although I work round the corner in Canary WHarf I have never been to Poplar and the two areas are VERY different.

Poplar is derelict, eerie and weird there is nothing there. Canary Wharf is buzzing, modern, vibrant, very different.

I had no idea where the high street was so asked someone who said this is it...there was a corner shop, a small tesco, a mechanics and that was about it. I went in every single shop and no one has seen or heard any tv or camera crew or any big brother people or anything at all in that area today. The tesco security guard has been there all day and assured me the info I was given had to be wrong unless they were there before 0930am this morning.

I asked a Policeman where the business park was he showed me it was directly behind me - I walked around the business park which is just a car park with small offices in the middle, no reception to ask or anything and the offices are all for construction workers. Again no one seen or heard anything at all.

I searched all the surrounding area and nothing. I am really sorry. It is so hot out there today I had black tights and black coat on I was bright red my boss said did you do a workout in the bank I said no their air con must be broke.

If John was spotted in a bank he must be in Canary Wharf now which is right where I am - there is no banks in Poplar.

It is a good job I didnt meet them as my heart was pounding and I was so excited that there is a 95% chance I wouldve passed out and fainted.

I so wanted to meet them not even for me but I really wanted to give something back to the thread. Anyway I tried I failed I am sorry x x x x x x

PS John has been right next to my work twice this week and I have missed him there is a saying for this isnt there something like dangling something in front of someone......what is it??

100% for effort and a very entertaining report, you will meet them one day if they are in your area regularly.
    Hope you managed to have some lunch before going back to work
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rach11906 wrote: »
    I'm assuming John is going away on his own then judging by Sean's latest tweet. Certainly looks that way anyway. x

Sorry if this is a dense question, is it actually a fact that John's going away?

Rach, thanks for the new clips, great as always :)
This discussion has been closed.