Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

SupportSupport Posts: 71,052
Administrator
Nadine2234 wrote: »
Catching up, on page 144!! Yeah, that i looooveeeee!!! LOL I don't mind him working out etc i just really, really don't want him to go all Arnie on us....i hate the OTT muscley look. Although i have a feeling Sammy boy may well have been exaggerating a bit when he said that. Plus when OK asked he said he was going to stay scrawny and skinny.......which i don't think he is either, but we know he is a little insecure about his weight, so whatever makes him feel better about himself and gives him a little more confidence, i totally support :)
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1363679

Comments

• Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,124
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part 49. :D

*inordinately proud of having the first post of a new thread*
    • Options
      flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,809
      Forum Member
      WOOO New thread :D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
      Forum Member
      Oh gosh a new thread WOW!!!
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
      Forum Member
        Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1363679

Oh a new thread I hope Joise is going with John James if he does go to Oz if not I hope they go togehter for Christmas
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,811
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        Can't believe part 49
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
        Forum Member
        Ooh New Thread :D
      • Options
        muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        As am logging off in a couple mins (RL beckons) just wanted to do this again.

Not good form to quote yourself I know, but just want to reiterate what I said when I came back on this morning, for those that weren't here at the time, think it's the polite thing to do.

"Would like to apologise for all the stupidity and banter yesterday, very off topic and bad form, all my fault aided by 48 hours with 2 hours sleep... will keep myself in check "

One more cuppa before daughter's bus gets back.

Thanks for a good morning :)
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,097
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        loving jjj wrote: »
        Oh gosh a new thread WOW!!!

are you luvin it xxx
      • Options
        Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
        Forum Member
        DiDi1192 wrote: »
        Oh a new thread I hope Joise is going with John James if he does go to Oz if not I hope they go togehter for Christmas

Would seem like he is going alone.
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,092
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        My head is spinning there is just so much news and gossip coming in at us from all directions I dont know what to believe and what not to.

I am a wolly but I am a bit upset at the thought of him going back to Aus without her, it was just something I thought would be so nice for them to do together. His first trip back there with his new girl since leaving the house. I know it is management and work though, I bet Josie would love to go.

Maybe all will be revealed in the video interview he puts up tonight I just hope he does it before 8pm when I am going out ha
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,092
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        muggins14 wrote: »
        As am logging off in a couple mins (RL beckons) just wanted to do this again.

Not good form to quote yourself I know, but just want to reiterate what I said when I came back on this morning, for those that weren't here at the time, think it's the polite thing to do.

"Would like to apologise for all the stupidity and banter yesterday, very off topic and bad form, all my fault aided by 48 hours with 2 hours sleep... will keep myself in check "

One more cuppa before daughter's bus gets back.

Thanks for a good morning :)

muggins no need to apologises, you kept me entertained if nothing else and I hope you and Caitli stick around. Just make your double act more JJJ related and happy days x x x
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,906
        Forum Member
        I dont think we should worry whatsoever about Josie not going with him to Aus. She cant just up and leave, its not like she hasnt got other things to do. John's got out of his PA's so he doesnt have to stay and he obviously is missing his mum and friends so he needs this time. Yes, it would have been nice for Josie to go with him but theres plenty of time for that! x
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        PosiePops wrote: »
        My head is spinning there is just so much news and gossip coming in at us from all directions I dont know what to believe and what not to.

I am a wolly but I am a bit upset at the thought of him going back to Aus without her, it was just something I thought would be so nice for them to do together. His first trip back there with his new girl since leaving the house. I know it is management and work though, I bet Josie would love to go.

Maybe all will be revealed in the video interview he puts up tonight I just hope he does it before 8pm when I am going out ha

Am I mis-remembering or did he not say that it couldn't go onto website until after the documentary was shown.. am sure he said that somewhere when asked. Possibly not though, of course!
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
        Forum Member
        Is it just me or did Samuel Dean not say the interview would be going up on his site after the channel 5 show?
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
        Forum Member

Me too but there must be a really good reason - they wouldn't make any decison without putting a lot of thought into it.

Oh and thank you for trying to get to the filming of the ad / photoshoot I for one really appreciated it. Have a good night
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
        Forum Member
        muggins14 wrote: »
        Am I mis-remembering or did he not say that it couldn't go onto website until after the documentary was shown.. am sure he said that somewhere when asked. Possibly not though, of course!

haha i just posted that the exact same time....i thought id got it wrong then.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        muggins no need to apologises, you kept me entertained if nothing else and I hope you and Caitli stick around. Just make your double act more JJJ related and happy days x x x

lol thanks :) Never been quite that hyper - has to be lack of sleep. I know that several, if not most, members of the thread wee p'd off though, and re-reading it myself I find it rather cringe-worthy too (my part, not anybody else's).

But thanks ... not going anywhere :) Love this place, love JJJ.
      • Options
        squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
        Forum Member
        Right guys take a seat and listen good.

This JJJAT party is looking very viable.
        We are currently looking at two venues and the location will be Bristol.
        Dates are not confirmed completely but we are looking towards the end of January. I can now add a provisional date of 5th Feb. NOT confirmed but may help in deciding
        We now need those who have expressed interest already to PM once again to definately confirm they will be attending.
        Those who haven't yet expressed an interest need to do so by the 17th October as we will begin asking for payments to start shortly after.
        Please do not tart booking travel or accomodation etc until dates are confirmed
        Please PM myself or Abbie as soon as possible
        We need amount of tickets, names and DOBs for each ticket please.
        Let me restate, the date is PROVISIONAL so dont go booking travel or accomodation as you may lose out if we change it. We will conirm asap
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
        Forum Member
        If John does go to Oz on his own, I can see all the haters now...... they'll be saying he ain't coming back! :(
      • Options
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        DiDi1192 wrote: »
        Me too but there must be a really good reason - they wouldn't make any decison without putting a lot of thought into it.

Oh and thank you for trying to get to the filming of the ad / photoshoot I for one really appreciated it. Have a good night

I'm sure the JJJAT'ers going to PA will try and milk some information out of him re. yes/no trip to Aussie and if not what's going on with 2 weeks off, etc. They have a way of getting information that nobody else can seem get lol
      • Options
        ian2k8ian2k8 Posts: 4,266
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        hi guys, ive been away since monday, could anyone please tell me what ive missed?
      • Options
        Forum Member
        Minxnicki wrote: »
        If John does go to Oz on his own, I can see all the haters now...... they'll be saying he ain't coming back! :(

And you care what haters say because... ?
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,487
        Forum Member
        Wooo at the new thread :D

Just read about your little mission posiepops, well done for trying! And you did make me laugh :D

Hope everyone is having a good day!!
      • Options
        [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        so excited - never had a post on an opening page before. :D

question for your statistic peeps out there - is this the first appreciation thread that is still going so long after a reality show has finished? I don't remember any other that has this much interest or impact.
      • Options
        Forum Member
        Wow okay twitter is going a little mad already about only Josie being on twitcam on Monday.

And why are they also worried about the critic on wright stuff saying "everyone loves josie and hates john", thinking its going to be the angle of the docu? Oh dear.
      This discussion has been closed.