Comments

• Options
    FoggieFoggie Posts: 80,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    I really liked Aiden’s performance.

I hadn’t really noticed him before.
    He was good ..I must say I do like the diverse and varied styles this year :)
    CM wrote: »
    Good Evening Foggie i did know that really that you wouldn't go without saying although after a while you have to forgive one for thinking maybe that's the case,:)

Wedding plans are going well thanks ordered invites from John Lewis last sunday so should arrive in about 6 weeks, gave Vicar order of church service last sunday so hopefully next sunday he says it's ok then we proceed with them also, :)

so all in all things are shaping up.
    All sounds good ...I'm sure it will be a brillaint day for you both ..still don't know your lovely wife to be's name :):D:D
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Foggie wrote: »
    Thank-you lovely Hicky :) ...I am so enjoying X Factor tonight ...think this series is going to be an interesting one :) ..how are you keeping?
    I liked a few of the singers, still too many to single some out, quite an age range.

But not sure which would sell records, Simon will only let through those that he can make money from, else there is no point, he's not a charity.
  • Options
    FoggieFoggie Posts: 80,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **fills Gemo's chair **

Night night

:sleep: tight

Cariad...............:) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Everyone.:)

Been spraying the decking with Cuprinol Normal Oak, it looks good anyway.
    It says 3 litres will do 36sq yards, but with the hand rails and that it took 2 lots to do that, another 2 to do the decking, just a bit left over.
    Had been waiting for a day with very little wind.
  • Options
    CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foggie wrote: »
    He was good ..I must say I do like the diverse and varied styles this year :)

All sounds good ...I'm sure it will be a brillaint day for you both ..still don't know your lovely wife to be's name :):D:D

Good Evening Foggie :)

her name is Elizabeth i picked someone with a Royal name. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    I was joking, too.

I don’t do weddings. Mr G edits a magazine for professional photographers so he may have heard of your photographer if you want to say who it is.

Good Evening Gemo, :)

i guessed that was the case,:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched X Factor and cant believe that Katie wasn`t voted off although she should go next week,:cool:

unless Cheryl finds her another song with 3 words to memorise.:D
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t believe that Wagner is still there.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CM wrote: »
    Watched X Factor and cant believe that Katie wasn`t voted off although she should go next week,:cool:

unless Cheryl finds her another song with 3 words to memorise.:D

I cant believe Katie wasnt booted either, tho her sing off was better than last nights performance, but then it couldnt of been worse :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:)

I think that the choice of song has an awful lot to do with whether you go or stay.
    Can't believe that they can pick bad songs, but we don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
    I remember last year when certain songs were given out to people and others pinched them, I don't think the singers have much choice at all.
    It's just a competition amongst the judges really, don't think the singers matter to them one bit.
    The whole idea of having a judge with there own group is bound to be floored, they just want to get rid of all the competition so they can be top judge, who wins doesn't come into it, or even who is the best, if the best out of the lot gets kicked out Simon would sign them anyway if they were any good.

I'm sure they just put a few into the top 12 so they can be cannon fodder, they know who will be the top 3 before they start, Simon doesn't need all these shows to find a winner, he knows who it should be.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,862
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: Say Hello returns (Part 3)
This discussion has been closed.