Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 53)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    As far as 'he who shall not be named'....he's horrid. I have no patience for it. I prefer to stay where it's warm and fluffy. I don't get angry often but people like him make me real f'cking angry!

Back to warm and fluffy.....like feefsmall, I would love to see the jeweller pics!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lilacpiggy wrote: »

how could i not find that gotta take more coke with the vodka:D:D

we should buy one for Josie :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where I could find all the pics of Josie/John at the jewellers? I asked for the airport ones earlier and someone kindly obliged.

They're on here;
    http://twitpic.com/photos/Triple_J_News :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    feefsmall wrote: »
    :eek: Next you will be telling me that there is a Jaffa cake one!

Does anyone know where I could find all the pics of Josie/John at the jewellers? I asked for the airport ones earlier and someone kindly obliged.

PM'd you.x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok back from weekend away in london, what do i want to know

and for the record, noI did not see Josie
    Yes, I tried really hard to spot the flat when pasing battersea whithout OH being AT all suspicious
    yes I did lol at boys wearing their adidas trousers rolled up - in october

and oh, thanks to travelodge for the 3.30am fire alarm much appreciated
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
    feefsmall wrote: »
    :eek: Next you will be telling me that there is a Jaffa cake one!

Theres Some Here!:D
    http://twitpic.com/photos/Triple_J_News
  • Options
    xxxtracyxxxxxxtracyxxx Posts: 8,444
    Forum Member
    anyone seen this clip before.I'm laughing at john watching josie from afar awwwwwwwww

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/33087618
  • Options
    Forum Member
    laurad79 wrote: »

Wow! So many great pics! Thanks for sharing the link!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kateg30 wrote: »
    The one we shall not mention has sunk to new lows!:mad:
    I hate people with that level of arrogance and ignorance!:mad:

Just went to have a peek at his tweets n probs shouldnt of ooh he makes me sooo mad :mad: What a nasty nasty indervidual ! How can any woman be with him n carry his child ! Unbelivable how vile spills out n what gets me is what a horrid person people said John was in the way he talked about women etc when they all had there facts sooo wrong

what could be more further from the truth ! But what gets me is the stick n nastyness John has got for just being opionated n moral n a bit angry yet this joker walks around n bullys n threatens n well I agree with Josie good things happen to good people n those that think they can go through life being horrid n acting like that well Karma will get u in the end I think !

Rant over just had to get it off my chest dropin it now dont wanna bring negativity here

I feel such pity for him the way he is, Lovely blokes in the world like John James ( thanks Helena for giving birth to him bless ya luv ) really set the standard dont they !!!!:)

John is home to the beautiful Miss Gibson on Fri yay :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If ya liked Dave in BB ( or loved him like moi ! ) n dont follow him on Twitter can u please follow him n spread the word as he is such a sweetie n good hearted man n sooo funy he is stuck just under 30,000 followers n would love to get over the 30,000 mark bless him x
  • Options
    jjjexhaustedfanjjjexhaustedfan Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofette wrote: »
    I'm coming from near Surbiton and was planning to drive too, so I wouldn't mind going with if it means not driving, obvs share petrol and all that. Pm if interested :)

Just sent you and Fudgeslice a PM re sharing lift
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How does twitpic work really? Can you access photos from the main twitter or is it seperate?
  • Options
    jjjexhaustedfanjjjexhaustedfan Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vodkagirl wrote: »
    crashed mine as well:mad:

Oooooops - it's probably my fault, just looked at my tabs and I have 7 Daily Motion videos on pause, waiting for me to watch after I had caught up on here lol :eek::eek::eek::eek:

but even typing on this thread seems very slow tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone seen this clip before.I'm laughing at john watching josie from afar awwwwwwwww

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/33087618

Awww so cute :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can anyone pm me pls with what a certain person has said pls
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does twitpic work really? Can you access photos from the main twitter or is it seperate?

when you upload you can click a box that says post to twitter and it will upload as a tweet on your twitter timeline.

but on a pc you have to go on www.twitpic.com to upload cant direct from twitter unless its a phone version such as ubertwitter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Ok so I just watched johns twitcam again and have finally figured out who scotty love looks like.. Trace Cyrus from metro station? Just his face though haha xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Have diamond ring advert at the top of page again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laptop going to die Night! xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lack of sleep has finally caught up n really tired :yawn:
    But have to wait until get to 500 posts and that will be in anothr 6 so
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CrackFox wrote: »
    It's just finished. Nothing exciting. Quite boring. Bhatti was watching and tweeting throughout (making serious threats to harm him, that guys needs to be reported)

I think Sam got spooked a little to be honest. He deffo looked uncomfortable throughout.

You can report him to twitter but the standard reply from them is simply 'Complaints need to come from the person/people the abuse is aimed at & not bystanders' lots of us have already complained, I thought they would at least look into it if there were so many reports but guess not :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf5y8p_john-james-and-josie-josie-wants-a_shortfilms
    someone posted this earlier.. soo cute!
    does anyone know when we are going to get to see this interview samuel dean has dragged out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,591
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three............ tho after this will be 2
This discussion has been closed.