Options

SPOILER Sat 23 October

Comments

• Options
    GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay for Jimi and Flav! Very relieved to see them through. At least the public loves them!
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    The more the merrier :)

Smude, where you been!?

I have been here all the time. Havent missed a minute of my fave show. More lurking though. Promise to try harder.
  • Options
    BigearsBigears Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So will Katya be getting the acting coach out for Gav then next week?
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    The right result I think, but Michelle in the bottom 2? I think the whole of Wales is voting for Gavin and they don't watch 71 degrees North... ;-)

He ain't that popular in Wales so it's not that. More likely women voting for him because thay fancy him. :mad:

Perhaps some of these stories need to be resurrected so people realise he is a complete & utter t***.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2007/12/04/gavin-henson-antics-terrify-passengers-91466-20198967/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/sixnations/4686306/Gavin-Henson-under-investigation-for-drunken-behaviour.html

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2009/02/18/henson-in-city-centre-bar-ban-91466-22951567/
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]
    P.S. Sid, we have yet to be properly introduced so I shall have to extend a gloved hand in your direction while you are indulging in group hugs with all and sundry. (But can I be in the group hug next week? Next Saturday I'll have birthday cake .....;))

Hey DC, I'm sure we chatted last year?!

Anyway, nice to meet you and you don't need to ask permission, hug away! In fact, next week, if Team Flavistry surivive, we're gonna have a 'bundle'!!!
    *waves to Sid* Can I stand next to you please? :) I think Michelle is toast next week.

Evening star :) We need to have our own lil huggle for Felicity & Vincent too x
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Group (((((hug))))) :)

Budge out the way Dilly, I'M next to Ignazio! :p
    I assume you've kicked Jimi's outfit out of the way - under the bed perhaps.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're never released.

The only thing we can be sure off is that Gavin Jimi and Ann all got more votes than Michelle because they were equal too or below her on the board.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boy Michelle must be so unpopular, as I know that all of ian's army of fans had been voting for them tonight to prove a point to the Beeb about dropping Ian. Don't think that Brendan should worry too much about jumping on a plane home won't be staying much longer.
    Think the Ann is going to be in for the long haul, and its soon going to mean that good dancers will be out soon
  • Options
    Johneb47Johneb47 Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Results in...............

Michelle and Peter bottom 2
    Peter out.

Poor Erin, she worked so hard, but Peter was not happy dancing on his own.

Cheer yourself up Erin with a lovely fish finger butty
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boy Michelle must be so unpopular, as I know that all of ian's army of fans had been voting for them tonight to prove a point to the Beeb about dropping Ian. Don't think that Brendan should worry too much about jumping on a plane home won't be staying much longer.
    Think the Ann is going to be in for the long haul, and its soon going to mean that good dancers will be out soon
    I don't think any pro fan group has enough voting power to make a difference to the result tbh.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle does not have enough suppport. She is an American, are people not liking that fact that she is not a brit?
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter was the right person to go (well Ann was really but that's clearly not going to happen for a few weeks yet) but disappointed Michelle was in bottom 2 again, although I did think she was vulnerable when she was 4th from bottom - she deserved to be higher than that IMO. She does seem to be better at Ballroom but as she is likely to get another Latin next week it's likely to mean she will go then.
  • Options
    blueabublueabu Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the results. Been out for the evening so just about to watch the prog now!
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey Michelle might get the Jive :eek:
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Michelle does not have enough suppport. She is an American, are people not liking that fact that she is not a brit?
    I suspect people are not liking the fact that she is annoying, a bit odd, and not very good at taking criticism. I don't suppose it helps that she is black either, when it comes to the GBP.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Yay for Jimi and Flav! Very relieved to see them through. At least the public loves them!

Very pleased for them as well, Undermarked this week, but good to know public support kept them out of the bottom two. Shilts was woeful tonight, and lacks the charm and sweetness of Schmiceal (sp).

Poor Erin, she's never going to win this, two very good chances, one scuppered by the insane puppet thingy and other by judges who were determined to get Not-Mrs Clooney to the final :(

Poor Michelle as well, so much better this week, but still bottom two :(
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more the merrier :)

:):):)
  • Options
    cranford fancranford fan Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey Michelle might get the Jive :eek:

Cue the usual comments about the jive not suiting tall people.
  • Options
    Valley BirdValley Bird Posts: 184
    Forum Member

I agree about Ann. Think Michelle, Felicity, Gavin and Patsy will all go before Ann. Possibly also Tina and Jimmi but I hopeful Jimmi will have nailed his weaknesses within a couple of weeks to get all 8s and 9s.
  • Options
    wildcats1999wildcats1999 Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Michelle is awful and deserves to go.

I feel sorry for Erin
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Michelle
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the result - the right one I felt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the result - couldn't last till tomorrow.

As for Michelle maybe getting the jive next week? At least I get to watch a Brendan 'Jive' as his finale!

He never managed to teach me the 'bounce' in the Jive at a class I went to so there is no hope for Michelle getting it!

Looking forward to him being back - I missed him,
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks alison

seems like anne will never go
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CraftyGirl wrote: »
    Thanks for the result - couldn't last till tomorrow.

As for Michelle maybe getting the jive next week? At least I get to watch a Brendan 'Jive' as his finale!

He never managed to teach me the 'bounce' in the Jive at a class I went to so there is no hope for Michelle getting it!

Looking forward to him being back - I missed him,

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up but is it definitely Jive next week? And what else?