Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    My guess would be the Welsh wonder who is seeing Blue Peter, I know she is launching her career over there.

I had to google that cos I thought you meant the Voice of an Angel(TM)!! :eek: But no.. phew! I don't know anything about that Welsh Wonder - is she a bit of a diva then? (Stupid question, obviously or you wouldn't have mentioned her. Sorry... shutup now Fatsia! :rolleyes:)
  • Options
    katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Four For Friday

#1 - This boy toy of an A list female singer is extremely scared his boyfriend will find out he is with the singer.

#2 & #3 - This female talk show host called, texted, and e-mailed this A list male rap singer constantly everyday for weeks until he finally broke down and went on a date with her. And more.

#4 - This known for her looks more than her acting B list movie actress has gone almost six months without having sex with her significant other. Why? She is worried he will give her an STD. Calling the kettle black honey.

I'm going to guess #2 and #3 as the American comedian who hosted a music awards show and the rap star worth half a dollar.

And I've heard rumours about #4 before so am going to guess fantastic actress who was in to the blue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katy18 wrote: »
    Four For Friday

#1 - This boy toy of an A list female singer is extremely scared his boyfriend will find out he is with the singer.

... the Virgin again? (or at least her boy toy - he looks very scared in all the pap shots)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously I'm not saying these two have been the subjects of any blind items, I just thought it's quite a sweet little pairing :D;)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a284146/jake-gyllenhaal-romancing-taylor-swift.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourCherry wrote: »
    Obviously I'm not saying these two have been the subjects of any blind items, I just thought it's quite a sweet little pairing :D;)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a284146/jake-gyllenhaal-romancing-taylor-swift.html
    I think the male has to be semi famous at most for the blind to make sense. Plus boytoy suggests he's the younger of the couple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    I think the male has to be semi famous at most for the blind to make sense. Plus boytoy suggests he's the younger of the couple.

I wasn't referring to that blind. It was a general observation which could link into vaious other hitsoric BIs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't referring to that blind. It was a general observation which could link into vaious other hitsoric BIs.
    Oh! Lol sorry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ha ha, amazing! The perfect couple! (did someone say "professional beard"...? :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Buzzfoto:

This Blind takes place on the set of a period piece made within the last couple of years. Two female characters, both well known names. After a long day of shooting, one of the stars (who had been drinking throughout the day) got careless with her cigarette and set fire to a very expensive dress. She managed to put out the flames and took the dress to her costar’s trailer (who is also a smoker). She set up the scene to look like the costar was the one who had burned the dress and the production company was very upset with the actress. To this day, the costar thinks she was responsible for the debacle, but we know better!
    Drinker:
    Smoker:
    Film:
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Buzzfoto:

This Blind takes place on the set of a period piece made within the last couple of years. Two female characters, both well known names. After a long day of shooting, one of the stars (who had been drinking throughout the day) got careless with her cigarette and set fire to a very expensive dress. She managed to put out the flames and took the dress to her costar’s trailer (who is also a smoker). She set up the scene to look like the costar was the one who had burned the dress and the production company was very upset with the actress. To this day, the costar thinks she was responsible for the debacle, but we know better!
    Drinker:
    Smoker:
    Film:

No idea but I'll guess
    Drinker: Girl who wears pearl earrings
    Smoker: A Black Swan
    Film: Not sure but I'll guess that heads will roll.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Buzzfoto:
    . She set up the scene to look like the costar was the one who had burned the dress and the production company was very upset with the actress. To this day, the costar thinks she was responsible for the debacle, but we know better!
    Drinker:
    Smoker:
    Film:

So the culprit in this incident would have had to have told someone about this and they in turn would then have had to have contacted some media outlet about it?

Either that or like all BI, its completely made up:eek:;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they did The Other Boleyn which fits as a period drama.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all.

Any news about this blackmail sex scandal super injunction? I'm a bit at a loss, but have heard some names bandied around. ;)
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    You should be so lucky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should be so lucky.

I know what you mean, but would you really describe her as a "musician"? Pop star, OK, but not musician, IMHO :)
    I'm still going with the Virgin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all.

Any news about this blackmail sex scandal super injunction? I'm a bit at a loss, but have heard some names bandied around. ;)
    So it's a sex scandal? I know it was sensitive photos. I suppose makes sense. Just didn't realise.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's a sex scandal? I know it was sensitive photos. I suppose makes sense. Just didn't realise.
    Sensitive photos could be anything though, not necessarily sexual ones - it could be of her drug taking, pissed out of her tree, wearing a non-designer dress, eating a pork pie...anything really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sensitive photos could be anything though, not necessarily sexual ones - it could be of her drug taking, pissed out of her tree, wearing a non-designer dress, eating a pork pie...anything really.
    Yeah, exactly. I didn't assume sex at all. The other poster said sex scandal though, so I wondered if more info had come out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, exactly. I didn't assume sex at all. The other poster said sex scandal though, so I wondered if more info had come out.

I think pictures of a sexual nature are almost a given. The injunction is because it would cause extreme embarassment to the celebrity. Most of them have been pictured before out of their faces on alcohol. Can't be drugs or anything else illegal or we would have heard of a huge female popstar being arrested. There's a couple of people I wouldn't mind putting a tenner on at the bookies :p
  • Options
    SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Loved this one!

http://www.newsmediaimages.com/celebrity-article-16633-dangerous-gossip-19th-oct/

Who is the famous TV personality that spent the night in a west London hotel with her lover a few weeks ago only to discover her husband was staying at the same hotel. The TV star left her lover upstairs, came down from her room at around 8am only to spot her husband in the foyer checking out with another woman.

Her husband was supposed to be in Dubai and she was supposed to be in LA. The husband didn’t spot our star in the hotel and our star hasn’t broached the issue with her husband.

would love to know who this might be! Why would the husband have been Dubai...work? Hmmm..its too hard!
  • Options
    SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a horrible, unforgivable crime when a man hits a woman. But a tragedy that's perhaps even harder to swallow is why a woman sticks around after she's used like a punching bag. That's the horrific scene Strippa Rip-Ya—a woman who usually tells the dudes right where to get off—is now finding herself in.

Makes some amount of sense, sadly, because something's keeping that woman from being the ol' reliable show-stopper that once made her a controversial household word. Rip-Ya just doesn't shock and entertain quite as electrically as she used to.

And another problem is...

Strippa's friends are too afraid to tell her she should ditch her no-good man, pronto! They think she won't like hearing it (and also won't like finding out how many of her amigas are hip to the crap that's going down).

Jeez! We say go ahead and risk the fact that Strippa just may not like receiving that message, tough! Chance the damn friendship to save her soul (and possible life), we say. We also suggest Ms. R-Y heed this advice right around the same time she calls the cops.

But so far, Strippa's told the couple of friends she's discussed her domestic abuse with that it's "not that bad." And that he just "pushes me around once in awhile."

Two things: Strippa's pals suspect she is covering up, greatly, for how much abuse the talented performer really is having to endure. And they think it will only get worse.

They are correct. Get help now, Strippa. Please, we beg of you.

And It Ain't: Diane Lane, Beyoncé, Brooke Mueller

Hmm, my first thought was a former Pussycat Doll...wants a lot of candy, but I wouldn't really class her as a talented performer (although maybe others would)

The 'amigas' sounds Spanish..maybe...and I think 'electrically' is a clue
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Squishy wrote: »
    Hmm, my first thought was a former Pussycat Doll...wants a lot of candy, but I wouldn't really class her as a talented performer (although maybe others would)

The 'amigas' sounds Spanish..maybe...and I think 'electrically' is a clue

I was thinking it might be either Gigli or the Me & U singer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From various gossip sites

#1. This couple in an iconic 80's movie (not one of those movies by that guy) got together years after the film to do commentary for the DVD. The reunion was so inspiring that the two ended up having a brief affair (we hear they slept together a grand total of four times). The two have since parted ways, still with good feelings towards one another, but they claim they lived out this relationship years later that they only dreamed about when making the movie.

#2. When we last checked in with Coke Mom she was actually doing better. Well, better has turned into really bad now. At least for one night. Coke Mom went to an event at her child/ren's school last week. It was a combination of talk to the teachers and general kind of meeting. Our actress mom was absolutely blitzed. She could barely utter a sentence, carried around her shoes all night because she could not walk on the heels and whenever she would introduce herself, would add, "And yes I am her." I want to make it clear she was not driving that night. Her long suffering husband was.

3#. A well-known weight loss company wanted to hire this multi-hyphenate beauty. She was interested, but her manager ruined the deal by making ridiculous demands of the company. Of course, the manager requested the usual star treatment for his client. Beyond that, though, he absolutely refused to let the company meet or speak with the star before the first photoshoot. He also insisted that the company lie about her starting weight and Photoshop the "Before" photographs of the star so that she would appear less chubby than she actually was. The company refused and dropped her as a spokesperson before the campaign even began.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Coke Mum's been featured before?
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh then maybe they are photos of the Posh woman...smiling or actually eating! :p
This discussion has been closed.